2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (6)
martin s.

martin s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller shutters

Sales person Margarita was very helpful and professional lovely to talk to and helpful. The guy that came out to install the roller shutters didn't stop until it was done. A month has gone buy and no troubles what so ever glad i went through this company.

Store LocationKilburn south australia
Kate M.Fair Price Blinds

Thanks for the wonderful review Martin, I'm very pleased to hear you're a happy customer. I will pass on your feedback to the team. I hope your roller shutters serve you well for many years to come.

Tony

TonySouth Australia

Great sales experience and service

From start to deliver and install my experience was positive, the sales person was professional and not high pressure sales like my other quotes. They were not cheaper than my final quote but the sales experience gave me confidence in there ability to deliver.
Within 4 weeks i got a phone call booking in the installation, they arrived on time and the blinds were installed with no issues and very professional installation standard, i will be purchasing any more blinds i require from this company any time in the future, i am not family or have any personal interest to support this company, apart from being a very satisfied customer.

Store LocationAdelaide branch

transilvanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful customer service

Store LocationWalkerville
transilvanian

Hi Kate and thank you for the reply, there is no quote anywhere, including my spam folder. I will call you later today for a chat.

Hi there,
Great, thank you for your time, speak to you later :)

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Fair Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Still waiting for someone to contact me re a quote terrible service have gone elsewhere have sent emails left phone messages and yet no reply you dont want my business ill go to someone who values my custom.

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not Bother.

My husband and I had previously used Fair Price and we were more than happy, however things have gone down hill badly. My Blinds took Twice as long as I was told. Installer couldn’t finish job as he didnt bring everything needed. Calls never get returned. It appears a number of staff have left and now service was really poor, unorganized and very unprofessional.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would never recommend this company to anyone !!

This company Is full of excuses.... they take your money and then take months to install. I noticed their “good” reviews are years old and probably written by family members. I am furious with this company and would rate them -5 for professionalism. Save your time money and stress levels and go with a company that is reputable.