2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)

Not happy

Had blinds put on all our windows of our new house firstly their is a gap between the the windows and the sliding doors which were told their wouldn’t be when they come two blinds were wrong and l didn’t feel the apology was really a apology than just recently one of the cords broke and the wrong was brought in yes the guy was nice enough he fix a different way but still l wouldn’t recommend them

Store LocationAdelaide
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Kate M.Fair Price Blinds

Hi Marie, I'm really sorry to hear your experience wasn't a positive one. If you'd like to contact the office and make a formal complaint I will happily investigate further for you. Thanks for your review. Kate - Fair Price Blinds.

transilvanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful customer service

Store LocationWalkerville
transilvanian

Hi Kate and thank you for the reply, there is no quote anywhere, including my spam folder. I will call you later today for a chat.

Hi there,
Great, thank you for your time, speak to you later :)

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Still waiting for someone to contact me re a quote terrible service have gone elsewhere have sent emails left phone messages and yet no reply you dont want my business ill go to someone who values my custom.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Fair Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not Bother.

My husband and I had previously used Fair Price and we were more than happy, however things have gone down hill badly. My Blinds took Twice as long as I was told. Installer couldn’t finish job as he didnt bring everything needed. Calls never get returned. It appears a number of staff have left and now service was really poor, unorganized and very unprofessional.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would never recommend this company to anyone !!

This company Is full of excuses.... they take your money and then take months to install. I noticed their “good” reviews are years old and probably written by family members. I am furious with this company and would rate them -5 for professionalism. Save your time money and stress levels and go with a company that is reputable.