Fair Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
LibraryLady

LibraryLadyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable

Told me 10 weeks to receive shutters, actually waited 20. No apologies, no explanations. Worse was to come - the consultant assured me that the shutter framework would not impede the use of the window locks. However, once installed, I could not access the locks because the keys couldn't fit behind the frames. This must have been clearly apparent to the installer - how dumb do you have to be? Only option is to remove the locks completely and look for an alternative locking system.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

7 months later and still no blinds

We ordered plantation shutters and paid the deposit at the end of august 2019. They gave us an install date for November 2019. They never contacted us we had to call them for them to say they were water damaged on arrival into Australia. They said we would be able to get new ones in another 3 months time, 4 months later they still didn’t contact us and had no idea when they would be arriving. I would never recommend fair price to anyone. We now have to start again and go with another company. Stay away from this company!

transilvanianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful customer service

transilvanian

Hi Kate and thank you for the reply, there is no quote anywhere, including my spam folder. I will call you later today for a chat.

Hi there,
Great, thank you for your time, speak to you later :)

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Fair Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Still waiting for someone to contact me re a quote terrible service have gone elsewhere have sent emails left phone messages and yet no reply you dont want my business ill go to someone who values my custom.

AVOID at all costs!!! Worst service!

12 weeks for installation, given excuse after excuse. No compensation for transportation issues, just told to wait another 12 weeks! Not offered due frieght or local supplier to do the work. Zero professionalism. Customer service offered zero compensation. colleagues going through similar issues - 4 attempts at installation and it still not right! I was lucky enough to get a refund! Take your business to a company that values its customers!

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not Bother.

My husband and I had previously used Fair Price and we were more than happy, however things have gone down hill badly. My Blinds took Twice as long as I was told. Installer couldn’t finish job as he didnt bring everything needed. Calls never get returned. It appears a number of staff have left and now service was really poor, unorganized and very unprofessional.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would never recommend this company to anyone !!

This company Is full of excuses.... they take your money and then take months to install. I noticed their “good” reviews are years old and probably written by family members. I am furious with this company and would rate them -5 for professionalism. Save your time money and stress levels and go with a company that is reputable.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Natasha H

Natasha HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I expected more

Judith

JudithAdelaide

Expensive after sales service

I just paid $120 upfront call out fee for a new spring loaded clip to be placed on one of my plantation shutter's slats. It took seconds to replace and the clip really shouldn't have broken in less than two years of wear. It is the first time a business has requested payment prior to the call out.

The cost of the call out fee and clip was ridiculously expensive. The original clip should have lasted more than two years. The repairer, however, gave excellent service.

Blind & Shutter Shops