Fair Price Blinds

Fair Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Tony

TonySouth Australia

Great sales experience and service

From start to deliver and install my experience was positive, the sales person was professional and not high pressure sales like my other quotes. They were not cheaper than my final quote but the sales experience gave me confidence in there ability to deliver.
Within 4 weeks i got a phone call booking in the installation, they arrived on time and the blinds were installed with no issues and very professional installation standard, i will be purchasing any more blinds i require from this company any time in the future, i am not family or have any personal interest to support this company, apart from being a very satisfied customer.

We found the whole experience very professional, courteous, very friendly with excellent people skills, Salesperson very helpful and caring, really listened to what our needs were regarding getting the right product for those needs. Did follow ups on when and were we were with delivery times and remeasure. Delivery timing exact to when they said. Even recommended where we could get suitable coverings for window till blinds arrived. When the installer came ask to wash his hands to not mark the blinds while handling them, and even used a cover over hands while installation carried out. Could not recommend this company and the product highly enough.

Exceptional Service and Installation

Thanks so much to Fair Price Jackie for another fabulous installation of shutters. This now completes all rooms within our home!! Certainly adds value to the property and most importantly they look amazing!!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Fair Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Craigee

CraigeeAdelaide

Super job from quote to installation

From Danni who did our quote to Bruno who did our installation, I can't really fault Fair Price Blinds. Their quote was competitive & the blinds look great. When I arranged the blinds for our new home, it was my first time doing new blind, but was never made to fell stupid. They explained things clearly & met the time-frame they set. Your blinds are measured & made to fit, so it does take a few weeks for your new blinds to arrive, but this is a good thing. The fit of the blinds was PERFECT & installation was done by a real pro (Bruno). He knows his stuff!! I have given a 5 star rating, which is only my second one on here. SA owned & operated also, which was the bonus.

None better

They fully understand your needs. The quality of material and labour is the best. They even fixed a mistake by one of their competitors at no cost to me. You certainly will not be disappointed I can certainly recommended them

Cheryl

Cheryl

So professional

I am delighted with my decorative panel shutters on either side of my patio triple glass door. So subtle and just perfect. Competitive and reasonable pricing too! Thank you for your excellent service from in-home quote, separate measure and order, phone conversations through to installation. Helpful and friendly staff with punctual and efficient service.A pleasure doing business with you all. Sincere thanks

Very, very happy

Jackie was very helpful and knowledgely described specific details about the range of flooring options. Overall the installation process went fairly smoothly.

Fair price, excellent service

As a first home builder i really appreciated the time the sales staff spent with me. From the friendly girls in the display store to the home visit help with selection of styles and materials i was impressed with their knowledge and experience. My sales man even sent me some photos of the progress inside my new home when he was there to measure up. The installation went without a hitch and the installer wasn't rushed and spent time going over every detail with me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended or to use Fairprice Blinds again. Thanks for the great service!

Fabulous Plantation Shutters

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Fair Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sujo

SujoAdelaide

Love my new Plantation Shutters - Cannot fault them, look classy & transformed my House!

Prue

PrueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy we chose Fair Price Blinds

Our dealing with Fair Price was amazing from start to finish.... we are so thrilled with our plantation shutters, & the service was fantastic.

SanDee

SanDeeAdelaide

Top quality blinds and great service!

This is the first time we've used Fair Price and we are very happy with the quality of the blinds and service. George the sales consultant was very knowledgable and spent plenty of time with us as we made our selections.
Bruno did a great job installing them!
We've had many good comments from friends and family.
We would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Excellent Service

We have used Fair Price several times. We've had two lots of ziptrak blinds installed as well as crimsafe doors. They were the only company to be able to organise safe, effective and lockable screens for our bay window. We would use them again

Excellent service from Michael

I used Fair Price when they first started up and the proprietor Michael have me a quote for vertical blinds. They are excellent quality and still going strong after 7 years. Needed a minor repair from use and a tradesman came to fix at no cost and gave great service. I bought some roller blinds a few years later. Same scenario. Excellent service from Michael, great quality and price. I'm about to get external blinds and won't hesitate to use them again.