FairPrice Furniture

FairPrice Furniture

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Really Fair prices

It was very easy to navigate the store. The manager was very professional and helpful. I've got an excellent deal. I don't have the product at home yet, but at the store I was very satisfy with the quality.
My furniture will be assemble for me.
Excellent shop, compering the prices with other shops, that's the best deal.

Store LocationFair Prices Nunawading

Refreshingly personal customer service

We are new to Melbourne and went looking for furniture at some of the larger retailers and were disappointed with our experience. We found this smaller place and popped in for a look. Pleasantly surprised by the good prices, quality of the product and the helpful staff.
Kulwinder assisted us and he was a pleasure to deal with and they were prepared to negotiate on the already reasonable prices.
Altogether a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience.

Great piece of furniture

Good quality and great new addition to our home! A black leather 6 seated sofa with 2x recliner and drinks arm rest. Very comfy and stylish design. The family is happy with the purchase from Braybrook store.

Great price

Fair Price Furniture Braybrook store very helpful and friendly staff and very competitive priced compared to other furniture store. Good range of quality furniture, will be going back next time I need another peace of furniture.

Store LocationFaie Price Furniture Braybrook Store

5 STAR!!

My Husband and I recently popped into the Braybrook Store just before closing on a Friday Night, We were welcomed and didn't feel rushed at all given the short period we had. Mr Kulwinder was so helpful guiding us through and assisting us with available options. We ended up buying a beautiful couch right then and there and much to our surprise we had it delivered that weekend on the Sunday! Amazing Service, great furniture, low prices and we couldn't be happier! THANK YOU

Very good

Very good customer service @ fair price hoppers crossing.Nice range of quality products.Prices are well within budget and staff is always polite and welcoming.
Will recommend fair price hoppers crossing store, as our issue was nicely handled by hoppers crossing team.

Store LocationHoppers crossing

Nice Store

Bought 2 marble coffee tables from the Braybrook store, excellent quality and very good customer service from Vivian :). Also the store has a good variety of alternative style furniture.

Romani

wonderful furniture

wonderful furniture and great friendly service in nunawanding store. lovey bedroom set, sofa and dining set. the price is very attractive. modern and fashion design and good quality. very appreciate.

Store Locationnunawading store

Worse Customer Service and Don’t know how to communicate with Customers

I have contacted to store where they have generated the invoice of my purchase. When I have to repair the Brocken legs of the new couch I bought from Fair Price they need the invoice. This are the corresponding emails to

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOld Geelong Road Hoppers Crossing
Dear customer, Hope you are keeping well. We apologize for the trouble caused but at least tell the complete story. You purchased your "new couch" around 9 to 10 months ago which was a floor/display unit. The display unit is entitled to 6 months warranty or no warranty but still you contacted us. When we asked for the invoice, you did not have one. We arranged a replacement leg for you but you were very unreasonable about it. In the end, being the courteous business partner we accepted your request and fixed your couch for which we were not responsible. Your honest review can really make a difference but its sad to see your negative feedback here.

Excellent service and pricing

Purchased from the Nunawading store and received excellent service. Pricing was very competitive. Product was a bed which the sales person presented in detail, went through warranty and delivery options

Excellent customer service

Excellent Manager and staff member(Nunawading Store).
Fantastic quality with affordable price.
Received a wonderful deal including delivery and assembly, very happy with this and Manger was very flexible about the timeframe as we can’t pick the furniture until we build the house.
10/10 for this.

Exceptional service!

The store was very easy to find and everything in the store was easy to locate. The staff at the Hoppers Crossing store were absolutely amazing with their service. They were so helpful and personalised the service to my needs. It is because of their service that my decision to purchase my furniture there was very easy. The furniture is a great price and great quality as well.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Excellent service!

I am so happy with the exceptional service from the Nunawading store! Catered to my style and needs cant recommend them enough! Thank you so much for all the help!

Great customer service,great quality

I am really happy about the customer service i was delighted to shop at braybrook store i got the best prices and best quality with really nice decoration pieces and i was very happy withthe service of mayank he was really nice and was a great help with the choices i made thanks mayank.

Store LocationBraybrook

Good shopping experience in Nunawading store

We bought our master room furniture from Fair Price furniture Nunawading store, the staff there are all helpful and welcome, they gave us lot of suggestion and finally we decide the perfect pieces for our new home.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy with furniture

Very happy with the product, Friendly staff really appreciate with their customer service,Delivered in a week. Thanks Vivian for your help. Will recommend others to visit Braybrook store for sure.

Great service, great quality

Sold us on a beautiful leather modular with electric recliner seats. Came down on price, threw in free delivery and set up for a great price. Would recommend people take a look.

Store LocationNunawading

Very helpful salesperson and super fast delivery

Very helpful sales person. Raj at Nunawading store was very kind and introduced the dinner table and other stuff to us and in the meanwhile helped us to match the coulour of sofa. We are happy with what he introduced and he helped to arrange the delivery time ASAP. I was impressed the he told us that we can get the stuff the day after tomorrow compared with other store that even 4 weeks…

Viv was amazing.

The very charismatic Viv greeted us the moment we walked in. Unlike some other stores where you won’t see any salesperson at all.
She was very friendly and chatty and offered us some great deals on floor stock.

Would definitely return as the service is great and the prices are excellent.

Store LocationBraybrook

out standing customer service.

The customer service at the Braybrook Store is out standing,you are greeted with a warm welcome there was no pressure, no hovering around and once I needed help I received vivian's full attention.The products are of good quality and an excellent price range. This is my second large purchase from Fair Price Furniture and whats more all my furniture will be delivered in under a week. Fantastic.

Store LocationBallarat Rd Braybrook