Physical store, Online store

Never got my product.

sliemalouis
sliemalouisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect lounge suite

Dealt with Tarry at Braybrook store and he was terrific helping us choose what we wanted. I recomend the store and the service any time... and every time

RANGEELA R.
RANGEELA R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse delivery

I bought a couch from Thomastown shop. Good to buy with welcoming service. However, worse experience with delivery guys. Walking with muddy shoes on new carpet. I asked to change the shoes then arrogant mother fools excused with OHS hazards. Ba...... purposely did carpet dirty, scratched my new house stair hand rail, stair wall paint and scratched on stair wall with dragging furniture to first floor, even I paid extra delivery charges to first floor. I contacted on Victorian number 03 8900 6108 but the guys again escaped liability and redirected to contact Thomastown store.

• +8Thumbnail
Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good store in braybrook

They took care of us with fantastic customer service would definitely come back to buy some more products in the future.

Muhammad
MuhammadSydney, NSW

Don't recommend anyone...

Bought the couch...when they delivered found mixed up with 2 different color which u can see from the pic and easily noticeable. Contacted with them...they said it is floor stock and as it is but when we bought it was not 2 differeny set? It its from two different sets they would have informed us and we can easily identified but it wasnt. Why would someone buy a couch which is from two different sets of color. This is cheating but nothing else. Careful from any sort of dishonest seller.

Quality is bad

I got delivered 5 months before and my bed already broken as it got warranty. I informed dendenong store but still haven’t got any reply

• +1Thumbnail
Dimple
DimpleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

We like the service there of the staff especially of vivian sales representative she was very helpful and informative in braybrook store,,,,

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
kevscorner
kevscornerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service at Braybrook store

Went on the 15/5 and purchased a double bed frame and a queen bed frame all with bedside cabinets. Great customer service and price from Vivian.

Biju T.
Biju T.Gippsland, VIC

Worst service ever... Run away.

Bought a dining table one month back, delivered without assembling thing. After one week they sent someone and assembled, but it is wobbling. Sent several emails but still no one fixed it. The worst customer service ever at the Dandenong store. If anyone looking for a quality product and good service never go to the Dandenong store.

Josipa B.
Josipa B.Sydney, NSW

Customer service

Yesterday I went with my daughter to purchase new lounge , manager of the store at Blaxland road Cambelltown was one amazing salesmen , who helped with every question we had ... I can’t find faulty with anything
Thank you I really appreciate your honesty and all your help .... because of customer service you provided I am giving you 5 ⭐️

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nutty
NuttyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A satisfied customer

I liked a buffet table and ordered it. There was only one on display at a discounted rate. The guys at Nunawading store, rang up their warehouse and found another piece for me at the discounted price. Delivery was quick, no assembly was required. Happy ending? Nah, hear me out.

There were visible marks and the draw hinges were faulty. Emailed all relevant pictures to the customer service guys and within 2 days they replaced the product with a brand new one, no extra cost. Happy with the purchase and can say satisfied with the product.

Philip T
Philip TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product range and great service

Very helpful sales lady, Shagun G, and offered a very good price on the unit. I would recommend her to a friend

AJW
AJWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chair purchase

I was assisted by Shagun at the Nunawading store. She was very courteous and helpful. I appreciated her knowledge of the product.

Store LocationNunawading, Victoria
Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish furniture bought a couch and stiching is falling apart after two months.

Bought a new couch and only after two months the stiching is falling apart. They refuse to exchange it rather they want us to transport it at our cost so they can repair it. They have no warranty.

Zahra khoder
Zahra khoderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Came into the thomastown store. Such a good and friendly environment. Got the help from shagun. Such a beautiful helpful lady. God bless