FairPrice Furniture

Physical store, Online store

4.5

Rhach V.

Rhach V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Prices and Excellent Customer Service (Braybrook Store)

Great customer service from Vivian T at Braybrook

We bought a sofa from Vivian (Braybrook) - she was engaging and very helpful especially showing us how we can change the sofa to suit our taste/comfort level. We were pleasantly surprised that that the sofa was delivered a few days later (normally its weeks)

Store LocationBraybrook VIC
Phong N.

Phong N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shout out to Ms.Vivian

Highly Recommended Ms.Vivian at Braybrook Store for anyone who want to mix & match your furnitures. She helped us to find the highest quality products with best price !!! most suitable for myself

Kara

KaraVictoria

Vivienne at the Braybrook store was an amazing help! Definitely will be returning for other products.

Completely satisfied with the mattress - thanks to the staff at Braybrook, great sales in there and a free little gift from them to say thank you!
I went straight to the depot to collect the item.

Elvin P.

Elvin P.Southwest, VIC

The best customer engagement and products!

I was highly satisfied with the customer service I received at Fair Price furniture, I had so many question on some products I was interested in and the store attendant; Dheeraj was very engaging and patient, he answered all my question and queries and in the end I bough a bed frame I was super happy with. The level of quality of their products are exceptional as well! So happy!

Store LocationHoppers crossing
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Great customer service with a very good range of quality furniture. Vivienne was extremely helpful and offered good discounts on the items that we selected. Very pleased with my purchases.

Store LocationBraybrook Store

Amazing bed and great quality

We brought a king bed in 2019 and we are very happy with it. Great pricing and no compromise on quality. The Nunawading shop had a very good collection and one stop shop for all your furniture needs.

Store LocationNunawading fair price furniture
Ritu

Ritumelbourne

Very bad inventory management for delivery but excellent customer service at store

Nikhil

NikhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect and helpful for customers

Perfect and really helpful for customers. Good ambience and engaging to customers. Helped a lot.Thanks to the lady, she helped us to buy the appropriate bed we are looking for.

Store Locationbraybrook

Braybrook Store - Great service

Went there to get a sturdy and firm mattress. It did not disappoint me at all. Customer service from Kulwinder was great and got the mattress delivered smoothly in just two days.

Store LocationBraybrook

Fully satisfied in braybrook store

Very satisfied with staff and he helped us to find the right furniture and he helped us to arrange the delivery quickly! Will
Come back for my other furniture and will recommend to my other friends

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Caressa

CaressaVictoria

Braybrook store

Great helping staff !
GREAT FURNITURE
We will definitely go back for more and tell our family and friends about braybrook store! Thanks again for the help and recomandons to the best of what we are looking for

Tahlia1111

Tahlia1111Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service & prices!

Went in to find a couch for my first home with my fiance. The lovely man (name starting with K) was incredibly helpful and polite and made the experience seamless. Couch quality was immaculate and well priced! Also purchased three lamps. Highly recommend this shop for service and quality furniture.

Store LocationBraybrook store

My go to spot

Traralgon store was a pleasant experience, there is a great range to look at as the store is so big.
nice friendly staff and delivery was quick and easy highly recommend

Store LocationTraralgon

Awesome service, cheap prices

Vivian from Braybrook store was very helpful and friendly, she was knowledgeable making the process easy, we walked in looking for a bed room suite and a couch, walked out very happy, 3 days later it was delivered.

Fast and easy process

Bought a mattress at the Braybrook Store and the process was quick and easy. The lady who introduced us to different kind of mattresses was nice and helpful so the experience was pleasant.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service only good in lying and tell excuses

They unprofessional sales team and delivery people worth .
Today I waited 3 hours in morning for delivery no one show up I called the store and I spoked to one of the sales man told me we have issue with truck and he promise to deliver it today between 8 pm and 9 pm .again no one show up .they are only bench of layers

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationPreston

Excellent customer service

Bought a couple of beds and mattresses from the braybrook store. The products and service was fantastic. Bashshar helped me out and he was patient and very understanding. The staff is not pushy and understands the customers preference and choices

Greta M.

Greta M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent furniture and service!

Great service and amazing furniture at Braybrook store! I bought a queen size bed with a help of K one of the staff members. Delivery was on time and staff members were very helpful!! Highly recommended!

Store LocationBraybrook store

Horrible experience

Ordered a hallway table. Called and dropped in to store to be told lies upon lies. Why display furniture U don't have? Followed up 5 months later, 4 days after I was promised it would be there to be told another lie at the end of the month. The manager stated he could not understand my frustrations, what a jerk and not a manager at all. The store is a scan and the people that work there are disgraceful