FairPrice Furniture

FairPrice Furniture (page 3 of 18)

Physical store, Online store

4.5

Nice Store

Bought 2 marble coffee tables from the Braybrook store, excellent quality and very good customer service from Vivian :). Also the store has a good variety of alternative style furniture.

Romani

ziege

ziegeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

wonderful furniture

wonderful furniture and great friendly service in nunawanding store. lovey bedroom set, sofa and dining set. the price is very attractive. modern and fashion design and good quality. very appreciate.

Amit

AmitAU

Worse Customer Service and Don’t know how to communicate with Customers

I have contacted to store where they have generated the invoice of my purchase. When I have to repair the Brocken legs of the new couch I bought from Fair Price they need the invoice. This are the corresponding emails to

FairPrice Furniture
Fair Price F.FairPrice Furniture

Robert Y.

Robert Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and pricing

Purchased from the Nunawading store and received excellent service. Pricing was very competitive. Product was a bed which the sales person presented in detail, went through warranty and delivery options

Excellent customer service

Excellent Manager and staff member(Nunawading Store).
Fantastic quality with affordable price.
Received a wonderful deal including delivery and assembly, very happy with this and Manger was very flexible about the timeframe as we can’t pick the furniture until we build the house.
10/10 for this.

Svjetlana T.

Svjetlana T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service!

The store was very easy to find and everything in the store was easy to locate. The staff at the Hoppers Crossing store were absolutely amazing with their service. They were so helpful and personalised the service to my needs. It is because of their service that my decision to purchase my furniture there was very easy. The furniture is a great price and great quality as well.

Excellent service!

I am so happy with the exceptional service from the Nunawading store! Catered to my style and needs cant recommend them enough! Thank you so much for all the help!

Great customer service,great quality

I am really happy about the customer service i was delighted to shop at braybrook store i got the best prices and best quality with really nice decoration pieces and i was very happy withthe service of mayank he was really nice and was a great help with the choices i made thanks mayank.

Miles

MilesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good shopping experience in Nunawading store

We bought our master room furniture from Fair Price furniture Nunawading store, the staff there are all helpful and welcome, they gave us lot of suggestion and finally we decide the perfect pieces for our new home.

Happy with furniture

Very happy with the product, Friendly staff really appreciate with their customer service,Delivered in a week. Thanks Vivian for your help. Will recommend others to visit Braybrook store for sure.

Natalie T.

Natalie T.

Great service, great quality

Sold us on a beautiful leather modular with electric recliner seats. Came down on price, threw in free delivery and set up for a great price. Would recommend people take a look.

Very helpful salesperson and super fast delivery

Very helpful sales person. Raj at Nunawading store was very kind and introduced the dinner table and other stuff to us and in the meanwhile helped us to match the coulour of sofa. We are happy with what he introduced and he helped to arrange the delivery time ASAP. I was impressed the he told us that we can get the stuff the day after tomorrow compared with other store that even 4 weeks…

Jason and Eric.

Jason and Eric.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Viv was amazing.

The very charismatic Viv greeted us the moment we walked in. Unlike some other stores where you won’t see any salesperson at all.
She was very friendly and chatty and offered us some great deals on floor stock.

Would definitely return as the service is great and the prices are excellent.

Annette B.

Annette B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

out standing customer service.

The customer service at the Braybrook Store is out standing,you are greeted with a warm welcome there was no pressure, no hovering around and once I needed help I received vivian's full attention.The products are of good quality and an excellent price range. This is my second large purchase from Fair Price Furniture and whats more all my furniture will be delivered in under a week. Fantastic.

Anne

AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic couch just what I wanted!

The Braybrook store was fantastic, super quick customer service and knew what I wanted. The couch was delivered in a week and was exactly what I was after. Thanks Vivian for all your help.

Very helpful

We went into the Nunawading store to just have a look and ended up buying 5 different pieces of furniture. We dealt with Raj who was extremely helpful. Highly recommend

Phil

Phil

Awesome shopping experience

Bought a bedroom suite from Braybrook store. Awesome experience. No pressure, very attentive and affordable. Would definitely recommend and shop again. Thank you Vivian for your help and customer service

Madeleine L.

Madeleine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and Great Deals!

Raj from the Nunawading store was fantastic at helping us out with some great deals and even making colour choices! Great products and lots to choose from. He made the experience stress free and personable.

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Service great deal

Shopped at Nunawading store purchased a couple beds, bedroom suite, lounge suite & cabinet, great service very helpful, great discount on bulk purchases
Will be going back next time we need furniture

Niki

NikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

Went to Nunawadding store and dealt with manager, great service and nice easy process to organize beds, bedroom suite and lounge suite. Easy to arrange delivery at time that sorted us