100% · 50%

Income Protection
Rates and Fees

Lorelie Esguerra
Lorelie EsguerraSydney, NSW2 posts

FairVine : my super made easy

I had a number of Super from previous employers that I have been looking to consolidate. FairVine made the process convenient and stress-free for me. FairVine's customer-care is excellent and FairVine's approach to topping up my Super in innovative ways makes the complex world of Super feel simple!
Eloise Steele
Eloise Steele

Easy to understand website - ethical investments!

Due to its small-format, customer service at Fairvine is personalised and you really do feel personally cared for. As a young woman, it is great to know my super fund cares about me as an individual and that my money is being invested ethically and sustainably. The online interface is insanely user-friendly and takes almost no time at all to switch from your old fund.
Susan W.
Susan W.Sydney, NSW

A SUPER super fund

FairVine aims to make my superannuation work for me, by offering so many great extra and worthwhile benefits and features including, shopping incentives, top ups etc. FairVine is so different from my previous fund, I simply do not just feel like a number, such personal and friendly customer assistance. Highly recommend changed my thinking about the entire Superannuation concept.
Rachel Hamlen
Rachel HamlenSydney, NSW2 posts

Ethical and easy to understand

I signed up in less than 5 minutes. I am pretty engaged with my super, but for me it HAS to be ethical. It's the cheapest I've found, flat fee, simple sign up , all on line. Nice features like no fees for Parental leave etc - I think this type of policy will actually help close the super gap. They will find your lost super and consolidate it for you.
Prue