Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kendyl
KendylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Taste left on dishes.

Do not buy these. They leave an after smell and taste on dishes and plasticware being the worst. Everything ends up tasting disgusting. They don’t even deserve a 1 star. Sorry but not sorry.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles Online for $17.00.

Oliver
OliverPerth, WA

Bought on special, but tempted to return due to smell

I bought these dishwasher tablets on special at woolworths, but both me and wifey do not like the after smell in the dishwasher. I am almost tempted to take them back. It did motivate me to write this review, and I never write reviews. They clean well though.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $17.50.

Dee
DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Great results and shiny finish

Tried using these after using generic brands and they work much better. The dishes are cleaner and shiny.
More residues are washed out with these. Of course you still see some residues on places where the water got trapped (like underside of cups) but just tip it over and wipe.

Purchased in September 2020.

Amanda L.
Amanda L.Victoria

Fairy Platinum Plus All in One ARE USELESS....

Tried these as they were on special at Woolies. They are terrible, will be going back to Finish Products. Can't even make an actual complaint to the manufacturer. Very Disappointed.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $14.00.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Lyn
LynHunter Region, NSW

Terrible

Fairy dishwasher tablets leave everything smelling so awful can’t stand using the dishes that were washed, the smell nearly makes you sick, and they do not clean first time at all

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertised as a much better product than it is.

Need to use two tablet's in every cycle. No where near as good as 'finish'. Very disappointed with this product after the way it's marketed as being better than finish. Rubbish it is. Money wasted.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

They Work Good

• +1Thumbnail
Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Should’ve read the product review before buying it. We bought a pack of Fairy Platinum tablets when they were on sales. The tablets didn’t dissolve in our dishwasher last night, put a different brand tablet with the same load and all worked fine. We have been using Earth Choice and Finish tablets for years, never had this issue with other brands. The Fairy tablets also produce a very strong odor after wash compare to other brands.
Don’t waste your money on this table.

Purchased in June 2020.

Grandpac65
Grandpac65AU

Great results every time...!!!

Fairy Dishwasher Platinum Tablets give consistently great results - always clean cutlery and crockery - no coffee stains - and a pleasant smell. In my opinion, Fairy is the only dishwasher product to have achieved such consistently great results.

Awful!

I’ve used the fairy platinum dishwasher tablets and can honestly say I’m not impressed. Even on the hottest and longest cycle on my dishwasher it still leaves almost all of the dirt!

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon.

Nev
NevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fairy Dish Washing Capsules are a waste of money, time & water.

I bought fairy capsules instead of finish which we have used for many years. We have used many capsules to determine the effectiveness claims. We have not been affected by the lemony smell, but the capsule coating does not dissolve, does not open to allow the powder to escape into the washer. We have cut the exterior coating of the capsule but casing still does not dissolve and only about one third of its contents escapes into the washer. Bought fairy at Woolworths. After all the negative reports, I am astounded as to why any store would sell this product. If I still had the receipt, I would demand a refund. Report date 27 July 2020.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Peter
PeterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Toxic Smell

This tablet has a toxic smell which stays on the washed items. I felt I needed to, and did rinse the washed items before I used them again. Too risky.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $35.00.

Kerry H.
Kerry H.Far North Queensland, QLD

terrible

I tried these for the first time, total waste of money, have used about 5 from the bag (thought they deserved a second chance.) and everytime I have had to rewash the load as the tablet hasn't dissolved, only to find the tablet sitting on the floor of the washer or its still sitting in the compartment, not good enought for the price we have to pay.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $35.50.

gayent
gayent

Lemon Scent is not sweet

I finally conceded and purchased this product for the first time having watched the ads of TV for quite a while now. Unfortunately if there is no other scent besides the 'Lemon' scented then I will not buy them again. They do not smell very nice at all.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Terrible toxic smell

Purchased these for the first time and the smell is as toxic as anything. I will never buy these again, they can't be good for anyone or anything with a smell like that. No other dishwashing tablet I have ever used has a smell like this. I will be buying some new dishwashing tablets to put my load through again. I wouldn't want anyone eating off plates or utensils with such toxic fumes.

Purchased in July 2020.

judith l
judith lHunter Region, NSW

Works better than other tablets I have used

I really really don't "get" all the reviews mentioning "smell" I have used these for months and have NEVER experienced what some reviewers claim. Perhaps the problem is their drains or their dishwashers? Fairy gives consistently good results with almost no odour at all!

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Anth
AnthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cleans well but fragrance is F-d up!

Product cleans well but fragrance leaches into plastics, leaving a literal after taste that you can taste. Eg, from cleaned chopping boar into fresh loaf of bread that’s. Coffee travel mug silicone lid now tastes like fairy tablets. The stink lingers in house. It’s crap, please sort this out. I’ll never buy these again. Do you guys actually do any testing or use your own product? Second star only because the product works.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $16.00.

Sickening smell.

Fairy tablets might wash well but the smell when opening the dishwasher is sickening. It lingers in the kitchen for hours and I have to keep the window open all night. I will give the bag of remaining pods back to Sainsbury's to dispose of.
Mrs M Scott

Purchased in March 2020.

Very strong smell

Seems to clean well. But we cannot cope with the strong smell. I wonder what the chemicals are doing to my dishwasher. We will not be buying this product again unless they change the smell.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $6.99.

Dooni
DooniRICHARDSON

TERRIBLE SMELL - FAIRY DISHWASHING TABLETS

Terrible chemical smell. Does make plates look like new, BUT is this because it coats them in chemicals???? Not only worrying about what it does to the planet BUT also worrying if my fathers throat cancer caused by long term use of FAIRY DISHWASHING tablets!!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never using again

I will not be using this product again. The pattern on my mugs and china is rapidly being washed off and I needed to clean my crockpot myself and most of the residue was left inside. I have used other brands for years and never lost the pattern on my china or mugs. Another point is the extremely strong smell of the Fairy Ultimate. It is so very unpleasant. I had to leave that part of the house while the dishwasher was on. I will be going back to my old brand.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Benny
BennyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn’t clean properly at all . Very disappointed and going back to other brand

Product failed to clean my dishes and I needed to re wash and rinse . Will go back to other well known brand..such a disappointment as it looked good on tv

Purchased in April 2020 for $11.00.

Kerry
KerryPerth, WA

Terrible Smell

Last week I opened a pack of the Fairy Platinum Plus capsules and put them under the sink for ongoing use. Around the time I noticed a foul smell coming from the sink area and thought I had a problem with leaking tap/pipe. I removed the pack of Fairy Platinum Plus capsules and put them in the laundry whilst I cleaned out the kitchen sink cupboard and checked for leaks. All was okay in the sink cupboard but I've now noticed the foul smell is in the laundry where I put the capsules.

Karin
KarinPerth, WA

Terrible

I have just tried Fairy dishwashing tablets and every wash there are things not clean. I have tried for over a week and the same result each day. I will not use them again! Will be throwing them out

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Keturah
Keturah

Zero stars!

I have tried there a few times now and it's like every second one doesn't dissolve to only open the dishwasher and it's sitting inside the cutlery rack. I then have to rinse everything as well due to the taste of the product all on the items washed. Very disappointed.

Purchased in March 2020.