Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

rachaelksoanes
rachaelksoanesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revolting Smell + Taste

These clean well, but the smell is so toxic. It even seems to have permeated my non-stick pan and silicone spatula, and even after rinsing well the chemical taste transfers to everything I cook with them. So not worth the high price!

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $19.00.

Kathy
Kathy

SUDS OVERFLOW

This happened with fairy once before but I got a sample of Fairy Platinum in the mail so thought I would give it a second chance. 10 mins into the wash I had suds seeping out of the door of dishwasher to the floor.

Purchased in January 2020.

Carmel M
Carmel MSydney, NSW

Disappointing!

This product seems to clean reasonably well, but unfortunately chemical smells permeate throughout my living area. It wasn't really worth trying, at half price!
Back to old reliable Finnish for me.

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths Online store.

Worst. Dishwashing. Tablets. Ever!

Even after rinsing by hand, everything came out with bits of food stuck on them. Crockery, cutlery, utensils, fry pans, the whole lot. Streaky too. And yes my dishwasher is clean. The tablets might be cheap but you get what you pay for. We're never buying fairy again!

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible!

The tablets don’t break down during the wash. A waste of money. I have tried two separate bags, 1 original and the other platinum plus.
Never had an issue with the brand until now. Disappointed to say the least. Faulty batch perhaps?

Purchased in July 2021 for $28.00.

Smell made me ill

I did not realise fairy had added platinum to their range and bought it by mistake. The smell is horrible and it seems to invade the whole house. I am trying to find somebody to give it to free but no takers. Other of my friends are complaining about stink and will not have it in their houses.

Purchased in September 2021.

Agustina
Agustina Sydney, NSW

Strong dishwasher taste in food

The tablets do it’s job but everything will then taste like dishwasher liquid. I cannot enjoy the meal because that is everything I can taste. DO NOT BUY , go for FINISH it’s much better and doesn’t leave that dishwasher taste

Purchased in September 2021 at Coles for $15.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Tonia
ToniaPerth

Unhappy with this product

Definitely need to rinse your dishes.
Not happy with having to wash my dishes twice.glasses come out dull.doesn't live up to what they advertise it does. Disappointing in this product.thank you

Purchased for $18.50.

Pippa S
Pippa S Sydney, NSW

Leaves a dreadful taste and smell on everything I put in the dishwasher.

I love how Fairy cleans but I have noticed a chemical odour that has permeated all of my plates, glasses, plastics, silicone, so much so that the food tastes like the dishwasher. Yuck! I will be going back to my old brand.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles.

Teresa M.
Teresa M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The most toxic dishwasher tablet

My family and I experienced severe headaches after opening the packet. The chemical odour could be smelt even when the packet was sealed. I had to resort to storing the tablets in a sealed container in a cupboard away from my family.

Purchased in June 2021 for $31.00.

Starks
StarksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My food tastes like soap

Cleans well but not worth my food tasting like soap! Eating lunch out of a Tupperware container and I can taste it clearly. Disgusting, I hope the company will give me a refund.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths Online store for $15.00.

They do clean, but the after-taste is horrible.

The usual brand was sold out. Patterns on glasses have faded very quickly. No longer put silicon cooking and baking utensils in the dishwasher because food absorbs the soapy taste.

Purchased in April 2021.

Kelly-Ann T.
Kelly-Ann T.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy unless you like the taste of dishwashing tabets

The tablets wash the dishes really well, however they have a terribly strong taste that doesn't go away. I'm sure these are toxic, or haven't been cleared to be safe.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Robert
RobertKellyville

Do not buy! Strong chemical taste

After several uses I have to throw away all my silicone cooking wares. The chemical smell last quite long on everything especially the silicones. The taste of the dishes are mixed with bitter soup tastes and I definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles.

Good grief
Good griefYackandandah

Terrible clean

Product does not clean well have had to wash cups etc a second time not worth buying as product just not good enough. Also leaves a strange taste behind on crockery

Purchased in January 2021.