Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Should’ve read the product review before buying it. We bought a pack of Fairy Platinum tablets when they were on sales. The tablets didn’t dissolve in our dishwasher last night, put a different brand tablet with the same load and all worked fine. We have been using Earth Choice and Finish tablets for years, never had this issue with other brands. The Fairy tablets also produce a very strong odor after wash compare to other brands.
Don’t waste your money on this table.

Purchased in June 2020.

Awful!

I’ve used the fairy platinum dishwasher tablets and can honestly say I’m not impressed. Even on the hottest and longest cycle on my dishwasher it still leaves almost all of the dirt!

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon.

Nev
NevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fairy Dish Washing Capsules are a waste of money, time & water.

I bought fairy capsules instead of finish which we have used for many years. We have used many capsules to determine the effectiveness claims. We have not been affected by the lemony smell, but the capsule coating does not dissolve, does not open to allow the powder to escape into the washer. We have cut the exterior coating of the capsule but casing still does not dissolve and only about one third of its contents escapes into the washer. Bought fairy at Woolworths. After all the negative reports, I am astounded as to why any store would sell this product. If I still had the receipt, I would demand a refund. Report date 27 July 2020.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Peter
PeterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Toxic Smell

This tablet has a toxic smell which stays on the washed items. I felt I needed to, and did rinse the washed items before I used them again. Too risky.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $35.00.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Terrible toxic smell

Purchased these for the first time and the smell is as toxic as anything. I will never buy these again, they can't be good for anyone or anything with a smell like that. No other dishwashing tablet I have ever used has a smell like this. I will be buying some new dishwashing tablets to put my load through again. I wouldn't want anyone eating off plates or utensils with such toxic fumes.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sickening smell.

Fairy tablets might wash well but the smell when opening the dishwasher is sickening. It lingers in the kitchen for hours and I have to keep the window open all night. I will give the bag of remaining pods back to Sainsbury's to dispose of.
Mrs M Scott

Purchased in March 2020.

Dooni
DooniRICHARDSON

TERRIBLE SMELL - FAIRY DISHWASHING TABLETS

Terrible chemical smell. Does make plates look like new, BUT is this because it coats them in chemicals???? Not only worrying about what it does to the planet BUT also worrying if my fathers throat cancer caused by long term use of FAIRY DISHWASHING tablets!!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never using again

I will not be using this product again. The pattern on my mugs and china is rapidly being washed off and I needed to clean my crockpot myself and most of the residue was left inside. I have used other brands for years and never lost the pattern on my china or mugs. Another point is the extremely strong smell of the Fairy Ultimate. It is so very unpleasant. I had to leave that part of the house while the dishwasher was on. I will be going back to my old brand.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Benny
BennyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn’t clean properly at all . Very disappointed and going back to other brand

Product failed to clean my dishes and I needed to re wash and rinse . Will go back to other well known brand..such a disappointment as it looked good on tv

Purchased in April 2020 for $11.00.

Kerry
KerryPerth, WA

Terrible Smell

Last week I opened a pack of the Fairy Platinum Plus capsules and put them under the sink for ongoing use. Around the time I noticed a foul smell coming from the sink area and thought I had a problem with leaking tap/pipe. I removed the pack of Fairy Platinum Plus capsules and put them in the laundry whilst I cleaned out the kitchen sink cupboard and checked for leaks. All was okay in the sink cupboard but I've now noticed the foul smell is in the laundry where I put the capsules.

Karin
KarinPerth, WA

Terrible

I have just tried Fairy dishwashing tablets and every wash there are things not clean. I have tried for over a week and the same result each day. I will not use them again! Will be throwing them out

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Keturah
Keturah

Zero stars!

I have tried there a few times now and it's like every second one doesn't dissolve to only open the dishwasher and it's sitting inside the cutlery rack. I then have to rinse everything as well due to the taste of the product all on the items washed. Very disappointed.

Purchased in March 2020.

Vicki
VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed, the product does not do as is advertised..

I have always attempted the give the lesser known brands a go.. I have watched the ads and listened to what they have said, no need for rinsing.. So "believing" in the advertising, I did just that stopped rinsing plates etc before putting them in the dishwasher only to be horribly disappointed to find caked on food once cycle had finished :( Tried it multiple times, same result, it's as useless as the other well known brand Finish, marketing it too to be able to remove all food from un-rinsed plates.. Will never buy this product again and will return to rinsing as per..

Purchased in January 2020.

Debbie
DebbieVictoria

Fairy platinum plus dishwashing tablets

Very disappointed,I thought this would be a quality product but it is far from it. The dishwasher is supposed to be a time saver but using this product I have had to re wash the dishes by hand. The dishes are dirty as is the cutlery. I will be writing to the company about this . Never will be buying fairy products again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Very Very Disappointed

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Trace
Trace

Very disappointed

I think fairy platinum plus are terrible , Ive used almost the entire packet ( 55 ) and sometimes the dishes still have residue on them . Il stick to ALDI tablets . Very dissatisfied with the price ! Wish I had my receipt so I could have a refund !!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $19.50.

Sharon O.
Sharon O.

One large tablet

I am so sick of the whole packet being stuck together and when you try to break them apart they leak everywhere. Total waste of money. Has happened quite a few times.

Purchased in December 2019 for $20.00.

Robyn
RobynNorth Queensland, QLD

Hazardous tablets

After trying to pull apart two tablets that were stuck together (quite a few in the packet were stuck together), I ended up with the yellow liquid squirting straight into my eye. Luckily I was beside the sink and rinsed quickly. Trip to doctor and 24 hours later still very red and sore. Cant imagine what would have happened if I had not rinsed immediately.

Purchased in December 2019.

Har R.
Har R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst ever !!!

It was half price and like a good customer bought this product. What a waste . High Chemical smell. Wonder what harm it does for the planet??? The tablet did not desolve and crap every where. Please note - We are using this on a brand new Fisher Parker dish washer. Did not have issues with Finsh. Dont buy !!!

robert
robertSydney, NSW

Have to wash some things twice

Since switching from Finish to Fairy platinum plus, I have had to run numerous things through a second wash as they weren't cleaned the first time. Never had this problem with finish.

Purchased in August 2019.

Bought a packet of 55 tablets after 3 washes no good wont use product or recommend to any one

Your tablets didnt work had to re wash still no good used another product and no problem will never use your products again will advise other people the same the product is crap yours sincerely T revor Mulholland

Purchased in June 2019.

Leaves wash dirty every time

Annie
Annie

I was seduced by the Advertising so I bought the product.

I gave it a trial. Very disapointing. This morning my dishes are still dirty (even though I always pre-rinse them), my saucepans with a rim of gunk, glass ware not shiny. I will never use these again and wish I could be reimbursed for the expense. A terrible product. I will attempt to follow this up with the company.

Legs
Legs

They do NOT beat Finish Quantum as stated in their ad

I bought these hoping they did a better clean than the Finish Quantum. After all, they advertise they work better. I can verify they do not! I have had better luck with the aldi brand than these. I had to rewash with Quantum tablets as my dishes were not clean, and were very streaky. Absolute waste of money, and I will never buy them again. The ad needs to be taken off the air for false advertising. Expensive junk is all they are

debgraceb
debgracebNSW

TASTE THE DISHWASHING TABLETS ON GLASSES AND DISHES! Not healthy!

Not a healthy option for washing dishes. I bought the Fairy Original All In One Capsules for the first time and will never buy again. Although they cleaned the dishes well, the chemical flavour remains on the dishes and glassware. Every glass of water tastes like chemicals. When a wash is finished, the entire house also smells like the Fairy chemical.