Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

KEN
KENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleans fine, smell is persistent...

I find these clean well enough but after using them I can't drink out of cups/mugs/shakers due to the strong chemical smell - even a quick rinse after washing doesn't remove it

Purchased in May 2021.

Oliver
OliverPerth, WA

Bought on special, but tempted to return due to smell

I bought these dishwasher tablets on special at woolworths, but both me and wifey do not like the after smell in the dishwasher. I am almost tempted to take them back. It did motivate me to write this review, and I never write reviews. They clean well though.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $17.50.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertised as a much better product than it is.

Need to use two tablet's in every cycle. No where near as good as 'finish'. Very disappointed with this product after the way it's marketed as being better than finish. Rubbish it is. Money wasted.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Kerry H.
Kerry H.Far North Queensland, QLD

terrible

I tried these for the first time, total waste of money, have used about 5 from the bag (thought they deserved a second chance.) and everytime I have had to rewash the load as the tablet hasn't dissolved, only to find the tablet sitting on the floor of the washer or its still sitting in the compartment, not good enought for the price we have to pay.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $35.50.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

gayent
gayent

Lemon Scent is not sweet

I finally conceded and purchased this product for the first time having watched the ads of TV for quite a while now. Unfortunately if there is no other scent besides the 'Lemon' scented then I will not buy them again. They do not smell very nice at all.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Anth
AnthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cleans well but fragrance is F-d up!

Product cleans well but fragrance leaches into plastics, leaving a literal after taste that you can taste. Eg, from cleaned chopping boar into fresh loaf of bread that’s. Coffee travel mug silicone lid now tastes like fairy tablets. The stink lingers in house. It’s crap, please sort this out. I’ll never buy these again. Do you guys actually do any testing or use your own product? Second star only because the product works.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $16.00.

Very strong smell

Seems to clean well. But we cannot cope with the strong smell. I wonder what the chemicals are doing to my dishwasher. We will not be buying this product again unless they change the smell.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $6.99.

Lyn G
Lyn GSydney, NSW

Disappointed

The first ten times I used the tablets there has always been some residue on dishes, especially on the lower shelf. Also tea stains left on the cups on the top shelf. I Couldn’t put them back in the cupboard in the state they were in. Will not buy again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Leah
LeahDarling Downs, QLD

Good Cleaning - Bad Taste

We have found these to clean our dishes better than the leading brand however they leave the chemical/detergent taste on dishes i.e. I can taste it when I am drinking my coffee. Good value for mobey in terms of cost but not worth the bad taste on the dishes afterwards.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Got these on sale, need I say more

After all the hype of hearing about how good this brand was, I saw them on sale and thought...what the heck why not as everyone else is talking about and using them, but when I tried them in my dishwasher, I opened the door after the cycle had finished and all I could see was a heap of suds on the dish's and in the bottom of the dishwasher so therefore I had to do a rinse cycle only, not very impressed as water is precious and I hate wasting water.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.00.

Colonel DJ
Colonel DJ

Does not clean many things in the dishwasher

Used in dishwasher. Bowls and plates still dirty after wash. It only washes most cups and cutlery. We have used another brand previously which washes most things. I'm sorry but your product is well below par and frankly not fit for purpose.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

I thought I'd try this product when it was on special. I will be going back to my usual product and throwing away what is left of Fairy. Tablet doesn'r dissolve and dishes are not properly washed. Waste of money.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

They clean my dishes but I can taste chemicals in my food!

The tablets do a great job in cleaning my dishes but there is a caustic/ chemical taste in my food and drinks when I use them afterwards. I have moved back to Finish which cost a little more but I don't have this problem