Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

kathys
kathysVictoria

Great clean

Fairy gives a great clean and the double walled coffee glasses are now clear and sparkling. BUT the dishwasher leaks water from bottom of the door left side when ever l use Fairy. Anyone else finding this happening.

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles Online for $15.00.

John S.
John S.

Oversudsing.

The cleaning performance is satisfactory, but half way through the cycle I get excessive sudsing (frothing, bubbles) inside the dishwasher, a Dishlex DX103. This causes a kind of "suds lock" condition where the sprayer arms struggle to rotate as the water pump can't pump the air bubbles.

I do not have an issue with the smell as many others have complained. It seems fairly innocuous to me.

My value for money score is based on the 'on special' price found in Coles and Woolworths every now and then. The regular price is too expensive imo.

Purchased in June 2021.

Clean but chemical smell off-putting

Super clean result but the residual chemical smell and taste is concerning and hangs around even when the dishes are dry. It's put me off the taste of my meals. Won't buy again.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Clean well but the perfume is nauseating.

They clean as well as others I have used but going into the kitchen while the dishwasher is running is not fun. The perfume is nauseating so I will go back to Finish Quantim

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Bill
Billasked

Has anyone found out if Fairy Platinum Plus is safe in Septic Systems?

Elaine B.
Elaine B.

I'm not sure

MSJ
MSJasked

Please tell me if Fairy Dishwasher tablets are safe to use if you have a septic waste system .

Frank C.
Frank C.asked

I am over seventy so my eyesight is not quite as perfect as when young but all the same it is still fairly good. I have skin problems so I am careful to read safety instructions. The print is soooo small! What planet do they think we come from to be able to dear such small print?

Benny
Benny

I wrote sincerely to your company complaining about the quality of the product. IT didn’t clean my dishes

See all Fairy Platinum Tablet questions