Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Elaine B.Sydney, NSW

I Love these tablets, Perfect every time

These Tablets Clean Perfectly Every Time. I have tried other Brands, But this is my Favourite, However I can't find the matching Rinse Aid in my Supermarket, Do you make Rinse Aid?

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $15.00.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

They Work Good

• +1Thumbnail
judith l
judith lHunter Region, NSW

Works better than other tablets I have used

I really really don't "get" all the reviews mentioning "smell" I have used these for months and have NEVER experienced what some reviewers claim. Perhaps the problem is their drains or their dishwashers? Fairy gives consistently good results with almost no odour at all!

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Vasu
VasuSydney

Very nice product, but leaves a residual smell

I have Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and it works excellent on tough stains and cleans all the vessels properly. Very satisfied with the product, still i am just concerned about the residual smell it leaves on the product after wash. The smell goes off once i keep the dish washer open for few minutes before arranging the vessels. Overall i am happy with the product and would recommend for anyone to give it a shot.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Bill
Billasked

Has anyone found out if Fairy Platinum Plus is safe in Septic Systems?

I'm not sure

MSJ
MSJasked

Please tell me if Fairy Dishwasher tablets are safe to use if you have a septic waste system .

Frank C.
Frank C.asked

I am over seventy so my eyesight is not quite as perfect as when young but all the same it is still fairly good. I have skin problems so I am careful to read safety instructions. The print is soooo small! What planet do they think we come from to be able to dear such small print?

Benny
Benny

I wrote sincerely to your company complaining about the quality of the product. IT didn’t clean my dishes

See all Fairy Platinum Tablet questions