Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Terrible product and appalling customer service

The product has a powefully pungent chemical smell that hits you when the bag is opened and permeates plates etc, staying on them when you eat your meal. An absolutely terrible product that is unusable. They even have the nerve to state that we should wash all the dishes in vinegar afterwards to remove the smell!

I've rung their customer service line 4 times over two weeks seeking a refund, given the above issues. Each time I was promised action and they failed to email anything through and then lost all record of the previous conversation. Eventually I was verbally offered a $5 voucher for this $30 product but even that didn't come through.

Please save yourself and DO NOT USE FAIRY.

Purchased in January 2022 for $30.

Odour left on silicone and plastic makes it unusable

The dishwasher tablet taints the plastic containers and silicone so that it leaves a strong smell and overpowers the taste of the food. I shall be throwing these away as this is not acceptable.

Purchased in January 2022 at Woolworths Online store for $19.

lemon
lemonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

smell terrible the whole house stinks

smell terrible the whole house stinks. how do u get rid of these fumes??. half the dishes stay dirty enough . to have to clean them again. very disappointed. how can u even sell this

Purchased in December 2021 at Coles.

Michelle
Michelle

Leaves a toxic taste on dishes

Leaves a toxic taste on dishes and even silicon.
My kids now won't eat certain foods now, because they think that's the normal taste that was on the plate. It makes you realise how many chemicals are used in each tablet.

Purchased in October 2001 for $16.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Lyn
LynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smells really bad! no lemon fragance at all

I have been using theses for several months with no issue up till now, but suddenly they have started smelling so bad! strong chemical odour i feel like i'm smelling gas, am I being poisoned?

Purchased in November 2021 for $5.

Awful perfume smell on dishes

I have recently purchase these dishwasher pods and they leave a really strong perfume smell on my dishes, I'm having to use a detergent free rinse after to get it off so we can use the items.
It makes food taste so bad and I have UC so actually think it is making that react

Purchased in June 2021 at Tesco.

Gregg6471
Gregg6471AU

Badly designed and packaged

They are wrapped in a soft package with different chemicals in individual bundles, unfortunately they all stick together and break when separated for use so that these chemicals leak out

Purchased in November 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

snoopadoop1
snoopadoop1Sydney, NSW

Damaging

Hate it!
While it did clean well, it has altered the colour pattern on my plates from blue to green.
Dishwasher clogged up, causing error code. Had to clean overflow which was full of sludge.
My spoons are now ALL permanently discoloured.
I have used only Finish for many years with none of these issues.
Would definitely not recommend.

Purchased in October 2021 for $20.

rachaelksoanes
rachaelksoanesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revolting Smell + Taste

These clean well, but the smell is so toxic. It even seems to have permeated my non-stick pan and silicone spatula, and even after rinsing well the chemical taste transfers to everything I cook with them. So not worth the high price!

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $19.

Kathy
Kathy

SUDS OVERFLOW

This happened with fairy once before but I got a sample of Fairy Platinum in the mail so thought I would give it a second chance. 10 mins into the wash I had suds seeping out of the door of dishwasher to the floor.

Purchased in January 2020.

Carmel M
Carmel MSydney, NSW

Disappointing!

This product seems to clean reasonably well, but unfortunately chemical smells permeate throughout my living area. It wasn't really worth trying, at half price!
Back to old reliable Finnish for me.

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths Online store.

Worst. Dishwashing. Tablets. Ever!

Even after rinsing by hand, everything came out with bits of food stuck on them. Crockery, cutlery, utensils, fry pans, the whole lot. Streaky too. And yes my dishwasher is clean. The tablets might be cheap but you get what you pay for. We're never buying fairy again!

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible!

The tablets don’t break down during the wash. A waste of money. I have tried two separate bags, 1 original and the other platinum plus.
Never had an issue with the brand until now. Disappointed to say the least. Faulty batch perhaps?

Purchased in July 2021 for $28.

Smell made me ill

I did not realise fairy had added platinum to their range and bought it by mistake. The smell is horrible and it seems to invade the whole house. I am trying to find somebody to give it to free but no takers. Other of my friends are complaining about stink and will not have it in their houses.

Purchased in September 2021.

Fantastic product

I did my own dishwashing test on okay baking dish Which was really crusted with baked on cooked milk crust. I’m going to attach photographs. I am extremely happy. Before and after photos

Purchased in August 2021.