Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Meg N
Meg NHobart, TAS

Clean well, but nasty taste lingers on silicone implements

Bought these when on special at Woolworths. Everything comes out much cleaner than Finish powder. However, I am upset that all my silicone cooking implements are tainted with a nasty taste. Is this a chemical residue?

Purchased in August 2021 at Wooworths for $17.

Fantastic product

I did my own dishwashing test on okay baking dish Which was really crusted with baked on cooked milk crust. I’m going to attach photographs. I am extremely happy. Before and after photos

Purchased in August 2021.

Hanna
HannaCentral West, NSW

Fairy all the way !

Well i bought the other brand as due to covid I'm not working as much and they were on special. Never again ! Fairy always gives better results and I'll never buy that other brand again. Food left on plates. Not happy. Will only buy Fairy from now on

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths.

kathys
kathysVictoria

Great clean

Fairy gives a great clean and the double walled coffee glasses are now clear and sparkling. BUT the dishwasher leaks water from bottom of the door left side when ever l use Fairy. Anyone else finding this happening.

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles Online for $15.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

John S.
John S.

Oversudsing.

The cleaning performance is satisfactory, but half way through the cycle I get excessive sudsing (frothing, bubbles) inside the dishwasher, a Dishlex DX103. This causes a kind of "suds lock" condition where the sprayer arms struggle to rotate as the water pump can't pump the air bubbles.

I do not have an issue with the smell as many others have complained. It seems fairly innocuous to me.

My value for money score is based on the 'on special' price found in Coles and Woolworths every now and then. The regular price is too expensive imo.

Purchased in June 2021.

KEN
KENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleans fine, smell is persistent...

I find these clean well enough but after using them I can't drink out of cups/mugs/shakers due to the strong chemical smell - even a quick rinse after washing doesn't remove it

Purchased in May 2021.

Robert L.
Robert L.Sydney, NSW

This is the best cleaning result ever.

I would like to express my surprise at how well Fairy Platinum Plus worked. After years of using ........we purchased the above at Woolworths while it was on special. These are the things we noticed immediately.

1. One wash and pans came out very shiny.
2. Plates were smooth and dry. No oily feel.
3. Dishwasher does not smell any more and it is also shiny.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Oliver
OliverPerth, WA

Bought on special, but tempted to return due to smell

I bought these dishwasher tablets on special at woolworths, but both me and wifey do not like the after smell in the dishwasher. I am almost tempted to take them back. It did motivate me to write this review, and I never write reviews. They clean well though.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $17.50.

Dee
DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Great results and shiny finish

Tried using these after using generic brands and they work much better. The dishes are cleaner and shiny.
More residues are washed out with these. Of course you still see some residues on places where the water got trapped (like underside of cups) but just tip it over and wipe.

Purchased in September 2020.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advertised as a much better product than it is.

Need to use two tablet's in every cycle. No where near as good as 'finish'. Very disappointed with this product after the way it's marketed as being better than finish. Rubbish it is. Money wasted.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $15.

Grandpac65
Grandpac65AU

Great results every time...!!!

Fairy Dishwasher Platinum Tablets give consistently great results - always clean cutlery and crockery - no coffee stains - and a pleasant smell. In my opinion, Fairy is the only dishwasher product to have achieved such consistently great results.

Kerry H.
Kerry H.Far North Queensland, QLD

terrible

I tried these for the first time, total waste of money, have used about 5 from the bag (thought they deserved a second chance.) and everytime I have had to rewash the load as the tablet hasn't dissolved, only to find the tablet sitting on the floor of the washer or its still sitting in the compartment, not good enought for the price we have to pay.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $35.50.

gayent
gayent

Lemon Scent is not sweet

I finally conceded and purchased this product for the first time having watched the ads of TV for quite a while now. Unfortunately if there is no other scent besides the 'Lemon' scented then I will not buy them again. They do not smell very nice at all.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Anth
AnthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cleans well but fragrance is F-d up!

Product cleans well but fragrance leaches into plastics, leaving a literal after taste that you can taste. Eg, from cleaned chopping boar into fresh loaf of bread that’s. Coffee travel mug silicone lid now tastes like fairy tablets. The stink lingers in house. It’s crap, please sort this out. I’ll never buy these again. Do you guys actually do any testing or use your own product? Second star only because the product works.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $16.

Very strong smell

Seems to clean well. But we cannot cope with the strong smell. I wonder what the chemicals are doing to my dishwasher. We will not be buying this product again unless they change the smell.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $6.99.