Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fantastic product

I did my own dishwashing test on okay baking dish Which was really crusted with baked on cooked milk crust. I’m going to attach photographs. I am extremely happy. Before and after photos

Purchased in August 2021.

Hanna
HannaCentral West, NSW

Fairy all the way !

Well i bought the other brand as due to covid I'm not working as much and they were on special. Never again ! Fairy always gives better results and I'll never buy that other brand again. Food left on plates. Not happy. Will only buy Fairy from now on

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths.

Elaine B.Sydney, NSW

I Love these tablets, Perfect every time

These Tablets Clean Perfectly Every Time. I have tried other Brands, But this is my Favourite, However I can't find the matching Rinse Aid in my Supermarket, Do you make Rinse Aid?

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $15.00.

Robert L.
Robert L.Sydney, NSW

This is the best cleaning result ever.

I would like to express my surprise at how well Fairy Platinum Plus worked. After years of using ........we purchased the above at Woolworths while it was on special. These are the things we noticed immediately.

1. One wash and pans came out very shiny.
2. Plates were smooth and dry. No oily feel.
3. Dishwasher does not smell any more and it is also shiny.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Dee
DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Great results and shiny finish

Tried using these after using generic brands and they work much better. The dishes are cleaner and shiny.
More residues are washed out with these. Of course you still see some residues on places where the water got trapped (like underside of cups) but just tip it over and wipe.

Purchased in September 2020.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

They Work Good

• +1Thumbnail
Grandpac65
Grandpac65AU

Great results every time...!!!

Fairy Dishwasher Platinum Tablets give consistently great results - always clean cutlery and crockery - no coffee stains - and a pleasant smell. In my opinion, Fairy is the only dishwasher product to have achieved such consistently great results.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
judith l
judith lHunter Region, NSW

Works better than other tablets I have used

I really really don't "get" all the reviews mentioning "smell" I have used these for months and have NEVER experienced what some reviewers claim. Perhaps the problem is their drains or their dishwashers? Fairy gives consistently good results with almost no odour at all!

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

ok_jas
ok_jas

The BEST!

Absolutely love this product! Huge difference compared to finish. I work for appliance company and tried a lot of brands. Sometimes if people aren’t getting good results it can also be the dishwasher as most cheaper models won’t perform as well as others and also the cycle that is selected! Hotter wash better results. Thanks Fairy!

ShoppingBlows
ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

Tried a few brands and will stick with Fairy from now on

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles.

Kym W.
Kym W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love this product

Tried many dishwashing cleaners in hope of a shiny clean look, Fairy is amazing and the only one I will use from now on. Beautiful shiny clean dishes every time.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Absolutely the most effective dishwashing tablets on the market.

So impressed with these dishwashing tablets, dishes, glasses, cutlery have never been cleaner or shinier. Even the inside of the dishwasher sparkles without the need for separate application of rinse aid, as it is built into the tablet and is far more superior than other brands.

Purchased in September 2019 for $13.50.

Sarina
SarinaSydney, NSW

Clean and fresh

This is the only brand that I use.Ive tried other brands and they’re not as good.Fairy tablet has a fresh clean smell and the dishes and other utensils come out very clean and shiny.I recommend this product.

amanda h.
amanda h.South West, WA

Will never use another product again!

I always thought I just had a dud dishwasher, till I bought these! They are so good. I will never use another product. I am now not hand washing anything again!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Seriously excellent

Blasts clean dishes without causing the cloudy look on glasses. I’ve tried many products like the one that’s always advertised ( think blue colour packaging) and they do not come close to this. Excellence all the way. I hope they don’t change the formula!

Purchased in January 2019.