Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Colorbond
ColorbondSydney, NSW

Sparkling clean

A bit more expensive given it is their premium product. Cleans dishes sparkling clean and glasses are noticeably shinier. Leaves the inside of the dishwasher shiny and smelling nice as well.

letia
letia

Best tablet and always on sale

Faiey is the best tablet I have ever used! It never gets clogged up and stuck in the dishwasher dispenser and it always dissolves. The dishes are always cleaned well.

SMC
SMCMelbourne, Vic

Best Dishwasher Tablets

Ok, so I have tried every bloomin' Dishwasher Tablet on the market for YEARS... Finish, home brand, logix, Ecostore, Bosistos you name it! Fairy Platinum are fantastic! The dishes came out squeaky clean, no marks, or that icky film you can sometimes get. Plus another positive is that my actual dishwasher was sparkling too, AND you are also left with a clean fresh smell after every load. Highly recommend.

ozgal
ozgal

The only one to get out tea stains

I have used other dishwashing tablets and they have made my dishes and pots hygienically clean. However, when I used other tablets, the tea stains in some of my cheaper mugs always had to be removed using bicarb and a brush. This tablet keeps the tea stains away. I'm impressed. I do agree that their smell is a little caustic but I assume that's what makes them effective.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

clarity
clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superior clean.

For many years I used another leading brand of dishwashing tablets but was starting to get disappointed with the results. Bought Fairy Platinum Dishwashing tablets 3 months ago and haven't looked back. My dishes come out cleaner and my glasses sparkle better than ever before.

Oscar
OscarBeaconsfield

Won't buy anything else

I love these tablets. Have tried various other brands but always come back to Fairy. My glassware is crystal clean and all dishes come out perfectly. I now buy up when they are on special.

Mishie
MishieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Love Love these Dishwasher Tablets

I owned a Dishwasher that wasnt the best at washing dishes and was using another popular brand of tablets and the dishes were still not that clean
Tried the Fairy Platinum Tablets and just fell in love, my dishes were clean, my dishwasher smelt and looked so clean as well
Wont use any other now

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Leaves dishes and dishwasher super clean and smelling fresh

Love this detergent it not cleans and deodorizes the machine it also doesn't cloud my glasses which is a big negative to the leading dishwasher tablets available (can't mention the name but you get which it is ). Catch of the day has excellent prices on these tablets

November 28th 2018 Update: Seriously excellent

Blasts clean dishes without causing the cloudy look on glasses. I’ve tried many products like Finish and they do not come close to this. Excellence all the way. I hope they don’t change the formula!

SaraN
SaraNBrisbane

The best!

I've used a variety of dishwashing powders, liquids and tablets, and this is by far the best. I recently got a new dishwasher and tried to use my usual Finish products in it, only to find that the dishes still came out looking dirty! I was worried that there was a problem with my dishwasher, but after swapping to Fairy Platinum, the dishes came out looking perfect.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Simona
SimonaSydney

The best dishwashing tablet on the market

Facemaker01
Facemaker01Adelaide

The Holy Grail of Dishwashers!