Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

clarity
clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superior clean.

For many years I used another leading brand of dishwashing tablets but was starting to get disappointed with the results. Bought Fairy Platinum Dishwashing tablets 3 months ago and haven't looked back. My dishes come out cleaner and my glasses sparkle better than ever before.

Oscar
OscarBeaconsfield

Won't buy anything else

I love these tablets. Have tried various other brands but always come back to Fairy. My glassware is crystal clean and all dishes come out perfectly. I now buy up when they are on special.

Mishie
MishieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Love Love these Dishwasher Tablets

I owned a Dishwasher that wasnt the best at washing dishes and was using another popular brand of tablets and the dishes were still not that clean
Tried the Fairy Platinum Tablets and just fell in love, my dishes were clean, my dishwasher smelt and looked so clean as well
Wont use any other now

Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Leaves dishes and dishwasher super clean and smelling fresh

Love this detergent it not cleans and deodorizes the machine it also doesn't cloud my glasses which is a big negative to the leading dishwasher tablets available (can't mention the name but you get which it is ). Catch of the day has excellent prices on these tablets

November 28th 2018 Update: Seriously excellent

Blasts clean dishes without causing the cloudy look on glasses. I’ve tried many products like Finish and they do not come close to this. Excellence all the way. I hope they don’t change the formula!

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

SaraN
SaraNBrisbane

The best!

I've used a variety of dishwashing powders, liquids and tablets, and this is by far the best. I recently got a new dishwasher and tried to use my usual Finish products in it, only to find that the dishes still came out looking dirty! I was worried that there was a problem with my dishwasher, but after swapping to Fairy Platinum, the dishes came out looking perfect.

Simona
SimonaSydney

The best dishwashing tablet on the market

Facemaker01
Facemaker01Adelaide

The Holy Grail of Dishwashers!