FaktorTel

2.4

Steves

StevesAU

Good Service over many Years

My Company (Bins Skips Waste and Recycling), has been using Faktortel for going on 9-years and have found them to provide good technical support and good services at competitive prices.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Now using FaktorTel and all working well

We are now on the NBN and acquired a VOIP modem from my RSP, the same day we were connected to the NBN I also requested connection to FAKTORTEL, and with in a few hours and a very simple setup in the modem, we were up and running and could make VOIP calls.. We also requested a DID number so people could call our home Analog phones, and after 48 hours we had a new number and all working just fine... I also called and email the company and found excellent service and very prompt... Great job guys.

James

JamesVictoria

These guys are awesome

I ordered a basic plan from FaktorTel and am very happy. Quick responses, quick provisioning, great plans and good communications. What more could you want?

Home Phone Service Providers