Falken WildPeak A/T

1 review
Mimi

MimiNew South Wales

This is perfect

These tyres Safety is a key factor in my tyre selection and these tyres are very impressive.
The Car performs much better around corners and in the wet and they like the dirt.
Bit early to say about durability.
Good price. It was about $156 each and that was fitted, they look good

Purchased in December 2018 at The Tyre Factory for A$533.00.

Tyre Mileage 60,000 km
Car ModelHonda Civic
Tyre Pressure Used30 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyNever

Rick M.

Rick M.asked

What is the air pressure

Steve

Sorry but this is not a question. Which air pressure?

Jan Thorpe

The air pressure in my Falken tyres is dependant on the terrain over which I drive. Around town I run the tyres at 35-40 and as low as 15 4WD on outback trails. I suggest you talk to your tyre retailer or study your hand manual.

Blueyasked

Hello l’m having 255/65/r17 A/T3w’s put on my Dmax on Thursday and will be towing a 22’ van would 41-42 psi be ok when towing and 38 psi when driving around town.
Regards

Steve

Falken give a table for all sizes of tyres on their website so you can look up the recommended pressure for all loads on all sizes.

Jan Thorpe

I strongly suggest you ask the tyre retailer that question. I do not tow trailers of any shape or form as my Troopy is configured as my motor home. All I can tell you about my new Falken tyres is that they suit my needs and so far I am quite happy with their performance.

waynjt

waynjtasked

the latest falken tyres are made in Thailand does anyone know if the quality is the same as the Japanese made falken

Perfect Review I.
Perfect Review I.

Falken hasn’t set a firm release date as of this moment, but have indicated sometime in the first quarter 2016. We have not seen all the specs for every size that will be made available. However, I have found an article that adds some additional details on the size you mention