Falken WildPeak A/T

Falken WildPeak A/T (page 2 of 2)

3.9

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
  • Off-Roading Frequency
Embo8u

Embo8uIllawarra, NSW

Nearly balled less than 30,000ks

These tyres are the worst I've ever purchased got less than 30,000 and I had been complaining to bob Jane about several issues with the wear on the side walls also and they don't wana know me so wouldn't recoded either go mickey Thompson much better tyre and quality and tyre power now look after my wheel needs

CarFord ranger

93000k and still going strong

I purchased 2 falken wild peak all terrains for the rear of my kia sorento 4wd at 142000k, now at 232000k they are only millimeters from the wear blocks and still going despite never having been rotated and over 50000k towing a camper trailer. I originally fitted these as they were on special a Bob jane t mart in mackay and cannot say that I've any complaints with these tyres at all, good grip on gravel and sandy roads, don't let go in the wet and quiet on the black top. Will definitely go for another set of these. Have been caught out in the past buying cheap import tyres and having them fail at low kms, respected brands were cheap knock off imitations, be wary of so called bargains!

Car2007 kia sorento 4wd

AdamJerrabomberra

Just over 70k kms and the fronts are getting close to the wear markers

Car2014 Mitsubishi Challenger, PC model with ARB steel bar, bash plates, snorkel and Hayman Reece towbar.
Adam

The rear tyres ended up going for 85,000 km and still had legal road wear left.

Venzy

VenzyMackay

Good Tyres For a Fair Price

CarMitsubishi Triton 4x4

Awesome tyres! Dont judge by the price!

Car2006 Jeep cherokee CRD

Falken Wildpeak Tyre

Don't waste your time and money on these tyres. They're total rubbish. We only had them a couple of months and they are completely worn. We are totally disappointed. A complete waste of money and a total rip off. I can not believe that a tyre so bad is even sold

CarSsangyoung

Won't Last

The depth of the tread varies across the tyre at the centre, it is 11mm on the shoulder it is only 5mm so when the shoulder wears 4 mm technically the tyre is now not roadworthy disappointed to say the least. Purchased at bob jane T mart Dandenong two weeks ago.

Cartoyota hi lux

Bald at 26000km

Had these on my pathfinder for 12months done 26000kms and where bald and also down to canvas in patches you could also see the rubber was peeling off in balls once warm after minimal driving. I also had 2 wheel alignments done and rotations to ensure this wasn't the problem, 85% on road driving with 15% dirt use. Very disappointed now switched to dick cepick tyres and paid the little extra $$$ for quality.

Car2005 pathfinder

AYamNSW, 2125

Perfect so far!

First set of ATs replacing the original Bridgestone tyres on my Challenger Pb.
Great grip in dry and wet conditions. Worried about road noise but these tyres are only audible when the car is rolling with Windows down, so I am quite happy there. Handling has been assured and I can feel the difference when steering, like I hv better control of the car.
Will update when I hv run more kms.
BTW I installed them with the blue raised letters inside. The thread looks great, not overly aggressive for my taste but unmistakably ATs,.

CarChallenger Pb 2011

Bald in less than 35000 kms

Purchased these as they were recommend by the tyre place. So very disappointed had a puncture in the first month and they are bald to the canvas less than a year later. Have had them rotated and balanced and do mostly highway driving, been off road a couple of times only. I definitely won't be getting these again anytime soon

CarPadjero

Very impressed

I have been running the Wildpeak A/T's on my Jeep. I bought them as they were a very reasonable price.
I have been pleasantly surprised to find they ride so well on wet or dry bitumen and even more surprised to find the handling improve when going on the gravel. I would recommend these tyres to anyone looking for a value for money all terrain. I bought mine on a Bob Jane catalogue sale and the price was amazing.

I have now been running the Wildpeak's for over 20,000 kms and could not be happier. They are handling .everything I have put them to. No heavy mud as yet and definitely out perform the similar priced Maxxis and Kumho I have tried before

CarJeep Grand Cherokee

So much better than the original tyres

The original tyres were Bridgestone DDuelers that had to be replaced at ~ 40,000 kms after 4 punctures mainly through sidewall. Purchased Falken Wildpeak A/T 01 215/70 r16 from Bob Jane after reading reviews about sidewall strength for punctures. Now, 91,000 km and no punctures later I have just bought another identical set. Too good to pass up such a good deal. They were $40 less each tyre than last time! Brilliant for dirt roads, off roads and good on the highway too.

Car2010 Peugeot 4007
Anthony

AnthonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Really good 4wd tyres

Car2007 Navara D40 dual cab 4wd

skardonBrisbane

A great AT tyre and all rounder.

Bought a set for my NW Pajero 265/65 R17. After reading numerous reviews and talking to repairers and tyre experts.
Immediately departed on 4500 outback trip mixture of bitumen dirt and some bulldust and plenty of corrugations. Great tyre performed flawlessly. These tyres are also relatively quiet on bitumen for an AT. Sidewall construction good. Seems to keep the sharp rocks away with side tread.
So far no complaints and substantially cheaper than most of the more traditional AT Tyres but less prone to scalloping.

CarNW PAJERO

WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCELLENT TYRE FOR ROAD AND DIRT

Wayne

Well after pushing them I got close to 90,000km out of them. They only got rotated a few times, cant complain for the amount of km they traveled.

Gazajr

GazajrGladstone

Can't fault them yet.

I've had them on my V6 Bravo for 10000k. Excellent tyre on the tarmac, even on wet roundabouts. I've had the on the beach on reasonably soft sand and haven't bothered the lower the pressure from the 40 psi I normally run and haven't struggled. Looks like I should get 50000+ after measuring against the still new spare. No rocks or mud yet.

marang

marangcanberra

Couldnt be Happier

Fitted to a Mitsubishi Outlander,215/70 r16 bought from Bob Jane Belconnen, on the site for $189/ea, got them fitted for $170/ea. So far no complaints whatsoever, great tyres on the road, quiet and grippy. Hopefully will get the chance to take them off road soon.

Great tyres

Been running these tyres for about 3,000km on my new dual cab triton and they're the best all terrain I've used. Great on the black stuff and even perform quite well in the mud too. Better than the maxis A/T my mate has on his Colorado. Have used them on dirt, sealed, and wet roads. Used off road on rocks, dirt and mud and lives up to it's all terrain name!
Great value, fairly priced, nice looking, plenty of tread

Very capable Tyres

265/75 R16 Wildpeak A/T - I have done 20000 km on these tyres and have found them to be an extremely good buy after not knowing to much about them & going in to buy another brand . Very quiet on the highway from Brisbane to the Gold Coast , brilliant in the wet & very capable in the off road conitions I have used them for so far . These tyres will get 80000km going on the wear so far . Mazda BT50 dual cab , current model .
Quiet , good road handling wet & dry & capable off road

Rick M.

Rick M.asked

What is the air pressure

Steve

Sorry but this is not a question. Which air pressure?

Jan Thorpe

The air pressure in my Falken tyres is dependant on the terrain over which I drive. Around town I run the tyres at 35-40 and as low as 15 4WD on outback trails. I suggest you talk to your tyre retailer or study your hand manual.

Blueyasked

Hello l’m having 255/65/r17 A/T3w’s put on my Dmax on Thursday and will be towing a 22’ van would 41-42 psi be ok when towing and 38 psi when driving around town.
Regards

Steve

Falken give a table for all sizes of tyres on their website so you can look up the recommended pressure for all loads on all sizes.

Jan Thorpe

I strongly suggest you ask the tyre retailer that question. I do not tow trailers of any shape or form as my Troopy is configured as my motor home. All I can tell you about my new Falken tyres is that they suit my needs and so far I am quite happy with their performance.

waynjt

waynjtasked

the latest falken tyres are made in Thailand does anyone know if the quality is the same as the Japanese made falken

Perfect Review I.
Perfect Review I.

Falken hasn’t set a firm release date as of this moment, but have indicated sometime in the first quarter 2016. We have not seen all the specs for every size that will be made available. However, I have found an article that adds some additional details on the size you mention