Falken WildPeak AT3W

Falken WildPeak AT3W

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Falken? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Great performance

Really happy with these. I had a set of Hankooks prior, but these are defo outperforming them. Bought all 4 for under 1k for 165/75/16 on a triton DC. Very happy to date. Quiet road noise too.

Purchased in April 2021 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $995.00.

Sean
SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really good there.

Just done a 9000km trip in our Mitsubishi Express 4WD van from Adelaide to Darwin and back. This was the first trip on our new tyres and the van was quiet and comfortable on the highway. Way better than the old Cooper AT3 tyres they replaced. On the dirt roads they were great too. On the corrugated and rough road between Coober Pedy and Marree, with a bit of air out the tyres, they were great. No chips or damage. Would highly recommend the Wildpeak A/T tyres. I had bought on a 4 for 3 deal so they were great value too.

Purchased in January 2020.

Dean A.
Dean A.

Fallen wildpeaks great rated tyres

Purchased from St George Tyres 10/2/21 and just done my first rotation absolutely love the tyres

Good handling no noise and very smooth while when off road can take the beach and the track easily

Couldn't believe how much cheaper then bfg these are so definitely for this price I would buy again instead of bfg

Purchased in February 2021 at St George Tyres for $210.00.

Bernard P.South East Queensland, QLD

Glad I made the change!!

I have always been a mainstream Tyre like BFG’s or Mickey Thomson but have never been good in the wet on a heavy car. These Falken wild peaks are Excellent in the wet conditions, great off road and quiet on the bitumen! I was pleasantly surprised how good they perform. Good side biters. Stand nice and tall!

Purchased in June 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

JasonBrisbane

So far so good!

I just fitted these to my 2018 BT-50 and, thus far, I can't fault them. I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet they are for an A/T tyre, being only slightly more noisy than the OEM tyres. Beach, light 4WD and wet weather driving have all been sure-footed. Time will tell how they wear but I got 4 for the price of 3 so I'm already in front!

Purchased in April 2021.

Ken saddleNorth Queensland, QLD

So glad I tried something different

Excellent wet road traction, almost no road noise, amazing mileage after 40,000 still have 90% tread!
Gone from BFG to Yoko now these Falkens on the same car, so glad I tried something new!

Charbel B.
Charbel B.Sydney, NSW

Falken tyres the best I’ve had on by far

Purchased from ST GEORGE TYRES IN SYDNEY THESE ARE A KILLER TYRE, the best on the dunes and on the road like omg the handling and performance is amazing, the side wall is a tough ply I am amazed and will not change from this tyre it is so good and I could not believe it myself

P

Purchased in November 2020.

Vladimir
VladimirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Falken wildpeak at3w

Went from 265/60R18 BFG KO2 (which became noisy after 30K kms) to 265/65R18 Falken wildpeak at3w. First impressions is quietness again. Had a massive downpour last week and it handled corners better than the BFG which triggered the ASC. It isn't LT rated so will see if it can handle the rough stuff as good as the BFG.

Will be taking it to Coffin Bay soon to test it out.

Price wise, got a good deal with 5 tyres (due to different size and spare was 10 years old original tyre) for under $1200 with wheel alignment.

Purchased in October 2020 at City Discount Tyres for $1,160.00.

Seamus
SeamusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Falken AT3W LT275/65 18

Very happy with these tyres performance on and off road wet and dry. The LT version is a very strong tyre, 5000km of outback driving some very remote roads and no issues at all.

Purchased in February 2020.

John
JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome stuff

Very happy with these tires fitted to a joke hilux Half the driving was offroad On rocky terrain Tires have held up very well to the conditions And will be getting a second set as this set has done it 82000 kmeters in the wet tropics of North Queensland and gulf country.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $259.00.

Happy Baker
Happy BakerSouthern and Hills, SA

Second time around.

I was so impressed with the Falkens on my Colorado that I have just had a set fitted to my 150 Prado. The difference over the original BFGs’ is amazing. Quieter, better steering and hopefully better kms.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for $220.00.

SquidKing
SquidKing

Great Tyre Great Price

Fitted to Pajero Sport 265/65/R18 before a Simpson desert trip , Found the Wildpeaks excellent off road and on Road , Importantly they work well in the wet , The test I saw was what convinced me to buy them as they tested well in wet and dry braking and this has been confirmed with use for the last 25000 km .
They have been quiet and if anything have improved handling, would definitely recommend them.

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

Jan Thorpe
Jan ThorpeSydney, NSW

Better than first thought

After having had a number of recommendations from various friends to refit my Toyota Troopy with Falken WildPeak tyres I did so with reservations. My first thought was ,, because of their rugged look ,, they would feel harsh and noisy ,, but the opposite applied. They are smooth and quiet on sealed roads and have got me through a few very rough and muddy situations. I have only had these tyres since May 2019 but so far so good.

Purchased in May 2019 at Tyre Kingdom North Parramatta for $219.00.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

These Tyres Rock

Needed replacements for some older Maxxis with good tread. A lot of research, a good deal, and now I have 305/70R16s on my built Patrol. They balanced up well, and are quiet on the road. Grip, especially cornering, is noticeably better on wet and dry roads. Off road traction is good, even in light mud. The sidewall lugs are heavy duty for an AT tyre. They air down nicely for sand too. After 10000 km the wear is barely noticeable. They suit my 60% road and light/medium off road driving and towing perfectly. They look good too. Recommended.

Purchased in February 2019.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good tyres so far

Tossed up between BFG KO2's and these. I found a lot of reviews on the KO2's about poor wet braking on tar (though great everywhere else), and on these, good wet braking (and probably nearly as good everywhere else). My usage is mostly Melb Urban, so I chose the Falkens. So far very happy so far. lots of wet tar and good wet braking. Note comparison is difficult as tyres removed were well past their prime