4.5

• Rates and Fees

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with great service

I was very happy with Patrick McAuliffe, Fallon Solutions electrician. He spent a great deal of time going through an extensive list of potential jobs we need done in our house. He inspected thoroughly all our issues, offered multiple solutions and explained them understandably. Pat is a knowledgeable professional with exceptional customer service.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sandra, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Patrick's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Caroline

CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super happy once again with Fallon Solutions!

Super happy with the service provided by Fallon Solutions and Morris the electrician! I love the customer-centric approach that Fallon Solutions provides - and it’s a one stop shop for all your trade service needs. Morris was friendly, professional, honest and there was no hard sell - the job was done quickly and transparently with all options explained. I’ve been using Fallon Services for a few years now and will continue to do so! Thank you!

InsiderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ratcheting up Job Costs - Membership Con

Wanted circuit breaker replaced- have had problem identified previously. Quoted $265 to test wall sockets and fix. Took 20 minutes. No -that was just to test. Quoted $1,700 for one option rejected three times. Quoted another $550 to do it a different way - total $800+ but only if join membership, otherwise nearly $1,000 to replace a switch that would take about 2 hours at their estimate. Watch out for this lot - methods are definitely against trade practices. Tradespeople on commission. What next!

Fay samios

Fay samiosSouth East Queensland, QLD

As always Fallons were superb

Major issue with our hot water system, i.e no hot water. Daniel arrived from Fallons, as with any of their staff he was on time and knowledgeable.
Daniel solved the problem and we now have hot water. We have used Fallons mamy service for 15 years. The reality is that you get what you pay for and in their case it is a level of excellence.

Prompt, efficient and professional

Jason phoned before arriving, explained the options and did a good job of replacing the flexihoses and installing minitaps. He was polite and professional throughout. He explained the bill and applied relevant discounts in a transparent way.

Des Krause

Des KrauseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixer tap replacement

Install of a kitchen mixer tap (tap provided by me) done on 12/05/2020. Appointment time was running a little late, however received a call to explain why, which I appreciated and fully understood. The plumber was extremely courteous and apologised for the delay. Quote provided before proceeding. The work completed in a timely manner total clean up. Pressure testing etc. Technician: Jason K

D.K George

D.K George

SASHA MOMCILOVIC

Sasha provided excellent professional advice, we highly recommend him. Sasha is prompt, respectful and listens to find a solution. Ask for Sasha for all your Air Conditioning requirements. Thank you.

Mikey

MikeySouth East Queensland, QLD

We couldn't be happier with the service provided, knowledge of the technician Craig and the professionalism.

Our Plumbing Technician was very courteous and thorough. We really appreciated the complementary visual safety plumbing inspection. All workmanship was thorough and we purchased a 1 year home protection plan.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Antenna issues fixed..thanks Kurt.

I would recommend Fallon Solutions to family and friends. Required assistance for TV Antenna cabling issues. Kurt explained the issue and what was required to fix. Very pleased with Kurt's professionalism, work ethic and price.

Debbie R.

Debbie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Chris R from Appliance Repairs was a pleasure to deal with and the repairs to the oven were completed in record time. we appreciate the service that was provided. Thank you

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Debbie R. We pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Chris was able to promptly fix the problem, and a pleasure whilst doing so. Thank you for sharing your review.

Lisa F.

Lisa F.South East Queensland, QLD

Pat McAuliffe

Explained our options and helped determine priority within budget allowed. Found extra issues (old house, problem with initial install) and fixed and explained why needed. Very professional, very happy to recommend and will definitely use Fallon again.

Peta C.

Peta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had a plumbing emergency with our toilet, called Fallon and the technician Shane Scott was extremely helpful and efficient. Got the job done fast and was very friendly and helpful.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peta C. we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Shane was able to attend to your home and promptly fix the plumbing emergency, whilst also being friendly. Thank you for sharing your review.

Irena

IrenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A1 Service from Aidan

I wish to thank Aidan H., Fallon Solutions Electrical Service Technician, for a great job on the complete upgrade of my switchboard. He was very knowledgeable and polite, doing what I know, at times, was a very frustrating job. He handled the situation competently and I was very impressed with his quiet confidence and professionalism. I certainly would not hesitate asking for him the next time I need an electrician.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient and informative, great customer service

We had Daniel C. from Fallon team over for an air conditioner service. Daniel arrived on time and called ahead as promised. He was very knowledgeable, fast and had a good attention to detail. Daniel C. serviced our air conditioners very thoroughly, provided good advice and solution for our house. We definitely recommend Fallon team.

Helen S

Helen SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My airconditioner is now working perfectly after Fallon Service

1. My 8 year old air conditioner and control was not working properly.
2. The Fallon technician Ash who arrived promptly replaced batteries in remote, cleaned filters and sprayed indoor coil with deodoriser.
3. He then tested that heating and cooling each operated correctly and reset the time on the controller. Great result

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Helen S, thank you for passing this on. I'll be sure to let management know that Ash is doing a great job!

Denis O Mahony

Denis O MahonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & Excellent Data Cabling Service

Bruce one of Fallons Data Cabling Technicians recently installed a new wifi, ethernet and data cabling system at my property. Bruce was very knowledgeable and his work was very neat and tidy exactly what you want for data cabling. I asked numerous questions of Bruce at various stages even when he wasn't working on my job and he was always quick to come back to me with answers which helps a lot at putting your mind as rest. If I need anything done in future again, I will be calling Bruce. Thanks Fallons!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thanks for the Hot Water!!

Dan H. thanks for the prompt service, excellent explanations of the problems and the projected costs. Also, the "extra" service with advice on other electrical issues in the house. I would recommend Dan most highly.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you, Lawrie. We often hear comments like this about Dan, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions and we're lucky to have him. Thank you for recognising his hard work.

Debbie R.

Debbie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service by Warren

Fallons Plumber was a pleasure to have visit to complete a warranty job on a faulty product even kept his cool when the pet cat was supervising his work. Great job Warren and thank you

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Debbie R. Thank you for the lovely review of Warren. We're glad he was able to fix the problem, keep his cool with pressure from your cat (hahaha), and overall the experience was a positive one. Have a great day.

Darryl K.

Darryl K.South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of electric Hot Water Heater

I rang Fallon on a Tuesday morning, the plumber Jamie Kaes arrived at noon and my new hot water system was installed and working just after 4 pm. A very neat and professional job. I would recommend Fallon Plumbing.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Darryl K. we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Jamie was able to do your hot water job so quickly, whilst also keeping your home clean and tidy. Thank you for sharing your review.

Professional and courteous

I had a leaking fixture fixed by Scott Gullick and found him to be very professional. Scott was polite, patient, informative, and took the time to explain the situation + options. I'd be happy to call upon him next time work is needed.