4.5

• Rates and Fees

Den F

Den FSouth East Queensland, QLD

False and misleading

The office staff were false and misleading. I had to ask over five times if there was any extra charges before she told me that there would be extra charges.

Lilly

LillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job done!

Excellent Quality job done by Chris B and Bruce M. We are very impressed with the quality of our CCTV cameras and the installation process. These guys know their job very well, answered all questions and very efficient from the quotes appointment to installations. Very happy and satisfied that if ever, there is job to be done which Fallon Solutions can do, these are the people to call.
Thank you, Chris and Bruce for the excellent job. Much appreciated.

DRr

DRrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, friendly and efficient service

Thanks Chris C for assessing and installing our new gas hot water system. Arrival call gave me an hours warning. Fast and friendly service - explained all options well, and left a clean worksite when finished.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi DRr, thank you for letting us know about Chris. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Kurt - works great

All done in a short period to lay cable in the roof from one end of the house to the other to increase our wifi reach and strength. Clean and professional job. Kurt listened and helped with some solutions for us and also explained things in english rather than IT speak.

Shaz

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!!!

The service we received from Luke S was amazing! He was very informative and completed the job perfectly. We definitely would recommend Luke to anyone and would use Fallon’s again!

lorant t.

lorant t.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast friendly and great service

Just had our old electric water heater converted to gas continuous flow and couldnt be happier with the professional and fantastic job Chris Csortos did. We would be more than happy to refer others to Fallon Solutions.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi lorant t. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Chris's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others. We look forward to delighting you again in the future. Have an amazing day!

Outstanding service

Matt O was a fantastic electrician with doing a safety inspection, fixing a faulty ceiling fan and changing a ceiling light that I was unable to reach.
He explained everything really clearly and was super friendly, knowledgeable and professional!!
Highly recommend him for any electrical work!!

Glenda McGregor

Glenda McGregorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service from Patrick McAuliffe. Knowledgeable and helpful. He explained all he was doing and offered helpful advice. It is good to know that our surge protectors needed replacing. Thanks!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Glenda for this amazing review of Patrick. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That's why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Patrick and his management team.

NolanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service by Fallon electrician Patrick McAuliffe who fixed a light problem and quoted us on a rewiring job. Knowledgeable, great customer service, very helpful and friendly professional. Recommended, especially when the work is complex.

Thank you Mark.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fallon Solutions

Fil, did an excellent job repairing and cleaning my Air conditioner today. He arrived on time and did an awesome job in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend Fallon solutions.

Dave S

Dave SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting us out of the proverbial...

Easy to say great etc., but I would still be in a world of discomfort if it wasn't for the same day arrival of Luke C and then Matt H. Methodical, Professional and went above and below to fix our drain issue. So the team at Fallon deserve get a 'Fantastic' from me! Cheers and thanks. Dave S West End

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

After phoning Fallon Solutions about problems with my hot water system tripping the electricity circuity breaker, they arranged for Pat McAuliffe to come out the same day. He phoned when he was on the way and arrived at the expected time. After diagnosing the fault he spent a great deal of time chasing up my options for a fix, explaining them to me and booking my choice in for the next day.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Replace TV antenna cable and replace smoke detectors

Kurt arrived on time.
He was very professional and friendly
Explained clearly what he was doing to fix the problem to my elderly mum.
I would definitely recommend Kurt
Thanks from Kathryn and Merryl

Sue H.

Sue H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service from Jason. He did an excellent job on my 12 year old Bosch washing machine. Very knowledgeable about my machine, had the part in his van. Excellent service Technician, would recommend Jason to anyone.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sue H., thank you for taking the time to review Jason. We are glad to hear that his visit was a good one and that you'd recommend him to others. I'll be sure to let management know that he is doing a great job!

Leaking toilet and dodgy bathroom drain

Chris Csortos was on time, friendly and respectful. He listened to our issues and solved the problems to our satisfaction. He left the working sites clean and tidy. Thank you Chris and Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi James, thank you for letting us know about Chris. It's great to hear that he was timely, friendly, solved your problem and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Bob Beck

Bob BeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Power To The House

Dan.H Ray. S Dylan.C Jason.P Lee.W and Dean.W were very professional in the work involved updating the electrical systems to my home. The work was completed in just a few days with a new switchboard, power point and replacing overhead power lines with underground cabling (approx. 150 - 200 meter's).
A job well done. Thank you.

Irena

IrenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service

I made an emergency call re a faulty power point to Fallon and Morris arrived very quickly and fixed the problem Immediately so that the servicing of my air conditioning units, which were being undertaken at that time, could be completed.
While he was conducting an electrical inspection he also discovered some problems and undertook the repair immediately which was much appreciated. His advice and guidance in bringing my electrics Up to code was also appreciated.
I found him to be very professional and I certainly would use Fallon again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Awesome service and work performed by the plumber and electrician.

Joshua Brown installed a new Vulcan hot water system in our unit including installing new tap in the kitchen and fixing our bathroom. He did an exceptional job. I would highly recommend him for any plumbing job. Friendly and professional guy. Appreciate the work you did. Keep up the great job Josh

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Irene L. for this amazing review of Josh. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Josh and his management team.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service Very Impressed!

I have just has my hot water system replaced. The plumber called me beforehand and arrived spot on time. He was friendly and professional. The installation was quick and efficient and i had everything explained to me at the end in terms of the maintenance for my new system. The whole area was cleaned and hosed down. I would definitely recommend Fallon Solutions to friends and family. Thank you very much Josh B excellent service!

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great plumbing service

Thanks Matt H and Luke C for doing a great job of fixing broken parts of our old underground pipe system. On time, efficient, polite and clean. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sarah, thank you for your kind words regarding both Matt and Luke's work. This is our bread and butter and it's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear. I'll be sure to let management know that they are both doing a great job!

Bev Criddle

Bev Criddleasked

Fallon Solutions

I just completed five reviews about work I had done but only the first one seems to be accepted ? I don't know how to upload a Invoice for proof of work ?

Nat

Natasked

Fallong Solutions Electricians

Do you install any CCTV and spotlight cameras I bought elsewhere?
Do you install any digital door lock of my choice?

Jon Marshalasked

Fallon Solutions

Hi I want to do another review as I had two tradies from here one plumber and one electrician. Site says I have already submitted a review so won't let me do another? Can you help?

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jon, I believe Product review only allows for one review per business/customer, which is unfortunate. If you have a Facebook account you can review the other service on there: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/
Or, if you have a GMail account you can also review us on Google by searching Fallon Solutions and clicking "Write a Review" on the right hand side.
Hope that helps, I'm sorry I can't help you further with Product Review. Thanks for the message!

none
none

Sorry i can't help with your query Jon. i have only used the site once. however I see you have had a response from Fallon so hopefully that helped. JB

Thanks all