Fallon Solutions Hot Water Repairs & Installation

Fallon Solutions Hot Water Repairs & Installation

Honest M.

Honest M.South East Queensland, QLD

Heat pump hot water system

Rang Fallon in the middle of Covid 19 to discuss supply/install a heat pump hot water system and they said they werent interested in discussing without a site visit. expensive

no-one

Good tradespeople/salesperson very disappointing system

no-one

Job#464376. Lincoln did a good job at fitting neatly a Rinnai however the option of continuing with a reservoir system did not seem to be an option. I am not sure for what reason.

Excellent Service

Jake M from Fallon Solutions did a fantastic job replacing our hot water cylinder. Jake was so helpful explaining all my options clearly and in a relaxed way. He kept me informed and explained the work completed including tips to extend the life of our new hot water cylinder. I would highly recommend Jake M to anyone wanting a friendly reliable and honest professional tradesman.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Fallon Solutions Hot Water Repairs & Installation compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Graeme M

Graeme MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Jake M from Fallon Solutions was so professional in resolving our hot water cylinder problem. He provided me with quotes and discussed options in a relaxed way. I would highly recommend Jake M to anyone.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Graeme M, thank you for the review of Jake and his hot water service job. We're glad your experience with him was a positive one. Have a lovely day and stay safe.

Bron

BronBrisbane

Hot Water Again!

Sharyn C

Sharyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and efficient service

Huge thanks to Steve Hayes and electrician Morris for installing our new Hot water systems. Fast, friendly service, great advice on products and also on some plumbing advice down the track. Highly recommend

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sharyn, we're very lucky that we have great tradesmen across all of our services. Not only are they skilled tradespeople, but they all have very high service standards. Thanks for recognising Steve and Morris's work.

Great And Perfect

Thanks Chris Csortos for a great and surperb job. A very happy customer. Would recommond Fallon to anyone, great services with a friendly smile. Rung Friday, fully repaired on Saturday.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Kimmie, thank you for your kind words regarding Chris. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. Have a great day.

Continuous Hot Water Again

Warren went the extra mile explained how things worked as he did his thing and to make sure I was happy with his work. Really helpful and great service!! :) We will use Fallon Solutions again.
    Thanks Warren.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Bruce, thank you for your review ofWarren and his work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Thanks for the Hot Water!!

Dan H. thanks for the prompt service, excellent explanations of the problems and the projected costs. Also, the "extra" service with advice on other electrical issues in the house. I would recommend Dan most highly.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you, Lawrie. We often hear comments like this about Dan, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions and we're lucky to have him. Thank you for recognising his hard work.

Den F

Den FSouth East Queensland, QLD

False and misleading

The office staff were false and misleading. I had to ask over five times if there was any extra charges before she told me that there would be extra charges.

DRr

DRrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, friendly and efficient service

Thanks Chris C for assessing and installing our new gas hot water system. Arrival call gave me an hours warning. Fast and friendly service - explained all options well, and left a clean worksite when finished.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi DRr, thank you for letting us know about Chris. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

After phoning Fallon Solutions about problems with my hot water system tripping the electricity circuity breaker, they arranged for Pat McAuliffe to come out the same day. He phoned when he was on the way and arrived at the expected time. After diagnosing the fault he spent a great deal of time chasing up my options for a fix, explaining them to me and booking my choice in for the next day.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Awesome service and work performed by the plumber and electrician.

Joshua Brown installed a new Vulcan hot water system in our unit including installing new tap in the kitchen and fixing our bathroom. He did an exceptional job. I would highly recommend him for any plumbing job. Friendly and professional guy. Appreciate the work you did. Keep up the great job Josh

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Irene L. for this amazing review of Josh. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Josh and his management team.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service Very Impressed!

I have just has my hot water system replaced. The plumber called me beforehand and arrived spot on time. He was friendly and professional. The installation was quick and efficient and i had everything explained to me at the end in terms of the maintenance for my new system. The whole area was cleaned and hosed down. I would definitely recommend Fallon Solutions to friends and family. Thank you very much Josh B excellent service!

Marge

MargeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service rendered

Josh Brown has shown a very high standard of workmanship in carrying out various plumbing aspects required in my Unit due to leakages over the years. He arrived punctually and immediately set to checking what was required , explained in detail the costs involved and once agreement was arrived at, commenced working in a most professional manner. His work was neat and quick and I was pleasantly surprised at the finished result of new ceramic taps replacing my old system, as well a flexible hoses. Josh has a very likeable personality, showing respect at all times for my requirements. I highly recommend Josh and as I require more work done in future I will certainly call for his services again. Marge

Colin B.

Colin B.South East Queensland, QLD

New Hot Water Heater

Luke S and Josh B from Fallon Solutions installed a new Rheem hot water heater at our home. The work was done efficiently and we are very happy with the outcome.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Colin B, thank you for your kind words. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members.

Matt and Emily

Matt and EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thorough work!

We had Warren come to our place to replace a hot water system. He was very thorough and gave us lots of options to choose from. Everything was able to be done on the day and we are very impressed with his work. He also took hygiene very seriously. Very happy with all the services we have had done by Fallon.

kirstydexter

kirstydexterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We had Steve and Morris complete a new hot water installation today. Both Steve and Morris went above and beyond in customer service and we are super happy with their professional work ethic and they were both friendly and helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend both Fallons and Steve and Morris.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thoughtful and efficient service.

Warren came to my home, gave measured and thoughtful advice, and replaced my hot water system all within 4 hours. The service provided was professional, friendly and well executed. I won’t hesitate to call Fallon Services again should the need arise.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Caroline, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Warren was able to replace your hot water system so efficiently. It's also wonderful to hear he was able to provide some advice as well. Thank you for sharing your review.

Justin Endicott from Fallons was great. Good professional, timely service and solution to plumbing problem in an emergency situation. I have previously used this company and been very happy with the service provided.