Fallon Solutions Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
Anne K

Anne K

Did a professional job

Shane Scott isolated the problem and was professional in the way he tackled getting it fixed. Previous tapwork was difficult to remove but he persevered from the confines of an undersink cupboard.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Anne, thank you for your review of Shane's work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Ruth

RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Sam Allen for fixing my leaking taps and replacing them, also for fixing a broken down pipe.
Sam was very professional and friendly would highly recommend him for all plumbing jobs.
Ruth

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you, Ruth. We often hear comments like this about Sam, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions and we're lucky to have him. Thank you for recognising his hard work.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Explained what had to be done.

Craig the plumber arrive on time listened to what we wanted advised us about a couple of options let us decide best one for out needs gave us a good price.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Craig, thank you for your kind words regarding our plumber Craig. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Sam Allen from Fallon Solutions attended my home today. He arrived promptly and was professional. Sam did a review of my plumbing prior to giving me a quote for works that I wanted done. He was friendly and explained the work to be done, he gave me choices and I was very happy with his service and the work that he did. Thank you Sam.

Camel

CamelSunnybank Hills

Good work

Jason the plumber was very good. Explained information and options in a professional manner. Cleaned up after work was completed. If required would want him for return work. Our initial call to Fallon was quite a sales pitch for other services.

Plumbing fixed

Big thanks to Jacob Lawson and Thomas for fixing a flooding issue that had a few complications, professional on time and a job well done. Would definitely recommend these 2 guys.
Rick and Lisa

Brigid Atkinson

Brigid AtkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great

Told them exactly what I was doing, replacing bathroom vanity. The plumber couldn't help at all, but I still get charged....for nothing. I don't mind paying , but expect something for my money.

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our new shower head, thanks Warren!

We had Warren come out to look at our shower which was having issues with water pressure due to having a really old shower head. Warren provided a couple of options to replace our shower head for us to consider. He was knowledgeable, quick and very personable. We now love being able to have a shower with decent water pressure again.

KAREN

KARENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service/staff

2 excellent staff members Josh and Jared from Fallon Solutions replaced my hot water system and taps. They were both professional, friendly and helpful in fixing my problem. Well done guys, highly recommended!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Karen, thank you for your review of Josh and Jared's work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that they achieved this for you. Have a great day.

Jordan

JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

On Time and very helpful

I called Fallon Solutions to have a new waterline installed in my house. The plumber Scott was at my house at the beginning of the timeframe I was quoted and phoned ahead to let me know he was coming. He quoted the job I called about and also two extra jobs I had and was able to complete all three jobs on the same day which I was not expecting but very happy about. He was helpful, polite and mindful of our animals while working inside and outside of the house.

maria7263

maria7263South East Queensland, QLD

Great response and service, thank you

Our mixing taps in the Laundry and Kitchen started leaking into the cabinets.
Craig Smeman attended promptly to our leaking taps and the work was done efficiently by a courteous and communicative person, thank you.

LMC

LMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appreciated work very much

Jason was courteous and very helpful. He conducted an inspection and then recommended work that I could consider - which I then asked him to do. He also gave me insight into maintenance of 'plug' mechanism for the future.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi LMC, thank you for the taking the time to review us again. THis time about Jason with the plumbing job. We're glad your experience with him was a positive one.

Highly Professional

We called Fallon Plumbing for a blocked toilet. Luke S. was our plumber and he was friendly and highly professional. He was quick to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Luke S. to family and friends. Thank you

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi PandT, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Luke's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others. Have a lovely day and enjoy the weekend.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Demonstrated Experience and Knowledge

Shane came today and checked all of our plumbing. With his experience and knowledge of his profession he found two potential problem areas and replaced them. His experience saved us from future possible serious damage. He was willing to discuss related issues and was the type of person we would like to have do any future jobs.

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Jacob L & David G both did a fantastic job for fixing the blocked draining issue. They explained the cost and options before proceed the work. The job was done professionally. We would certainly highly recommended .Great job Thank you

Gillian C

Gillian CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Tradesman

Today Sam fitted a new toilet suite, having previously explained my options, and also a new set of taps in the laundry. His work is wonderfully neat and he cleaned up spotlessly afterwards. Sam is a polite and professional man and quite obviously knows his trade. I recommend him unreservedly.

Steve B

Steve BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service Jacob

Jacob was on time, clear in his review of the issue and able to communication the same with ease. Also very helpful in arranging aircon cleaning for a few weeks time and how that service works.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Steve B, thank you for your kind words regarding Jacob. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear. It's our bread and butter. I’ll make sure Jacob receives the recognition he deserves for an outstanding job.

Andrew D

Andrew DSouth East Queensland, QLD

New cold water system, new hot water tank, new toilet. Happy me.

I had Jared out here earlier this year and he did work on my hot water system to fix an immediate issue and gave me a bunch of options to think of at the time.

Now was the time to replace the tank but I also had other work done too - replacing the cold water system and getting a new toilet put in.

It was all done much more quickly than I would have expected for the fair amount of work done! This included there being a problem with the toilet itself (as it was shipped - not the work done) which was fixed quickly. Great job and thank you to Justin, Elijah and Shane for the electrical work.

All the Fallon people I've dealt with have been really good.

Excellent work Craig

Craig Smeman completed a number of plumbing jobs for me today. He was professional, polite and very knowledgable, explaining everything in detail and providing quotes and options. His work was done to a high standard and the work areas were left clean and tidy. I would highly recommend Craig for anyone requiring plumbing work and I will be using Fallon Solutions again in future.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

I have had Sam Allen complete plumbing works and am more than satisfied. Sam was courteous, friendly with professional and competent service. Happy to have any other jobs I need from Fallon Solutions

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Joan for this amazing review of Sam. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Sam and his management team.