Fallon Solutions Plumbing

• Rates and Fees

Khiara B

Khiara BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Water damage inspection

Recently bought a house that needed some work done on it. Warren came out to inspect the cause of water damage in both bathrooms and was able to give us great insight into the issue and possible solutions. He also inspected the taps and plumbing throughout the house and let us know of other issues we had with a broken down quote for all required jobs. Great service and would highly recommend.

Michele

Michele

Excellent service

Sam Allen fixed the down pipes to the water tank, now better than they were before the problem and also installed some new taps. All work was done in an efficient and professional manner. Sam kept me informed of what he was doing and why and was very pleasant and courteous. Thank you Sam.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Michele, thank you for your kind words regarding Sam. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Sam is a real asset to us and we're lucky to have him Have a lovely day.

Lex

LexSouth East Queensland, QLD

replacement of hot water system

Service technician LINCOLN arrived early, promptly identified problem and suggested suitable replacement.This was achieved in an informative but courteous and friendly manner .The workmanship was professional and efficiently achieved.Impressive job well done!

Roslyn

RoslynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Nick H arrived at the time he said he would explained what the problem was and gave me a couple of solutions to our problems work was completed quickly and everything was clean up after he had finished

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Roslyn, thank you for letting us know about Nick. It's great to hear that he was efficient, explained the problem, and was also mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

FLOWING AGAIN

FLOWING AGAINSouth East Queensland, QLD

FLOWING AGAIN

Had a partially blocked sewerage pipe. E-mail contact over w/end, representative made contact first thing Monday morning, booked a same day call out, arrived on time, quote agreed upon and job completed as planned. Services performed by Matt were of a high degree, he was friendly and courteous and left the worksite clean. Charges are up there, pricing bible was part of tool kit, but not a job that can be done any other way when a potential emergency is looming.

jjacerForest Lake

Complete ripoff.

jjacer

Travel fee? He was 10 mins away from my place.

Mogg27

Mogg27South East Queensland, QLD

Massively overcharged

Charged almost $600 to replace a kitchen tap. Plumber was here for less than an hour. Quality of work was good but $600 is a crazy amount of money! Also signed us up for their 'Home Protection Plan' which my wife accepted. When I called to cancel this I expected the price would go down as advised by their call centre. I then received an invoice which was more expensive as apparently we had received a 15% discount as part of the plan which we were now not eligible for. This was never explained to me. I certainly won't be using these guys ever again!

Fay Lewis

Fay LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Job

I had a blocked drain and needed some other plumbing jobs done. Chris Csortes from Fallon attended and cleared the drain and completed the other jobs in a timely manner. I found Chris to be polite , informative and a pleasure to deal with.

Amazing Service

We had a major issue with our drainage. We contacted Fallon and had a very quick response from Shane Scott the Plumber. He was thorough and provided us with detailed information on what the problem was and because he has to return because it is a huge job, he provided us with a temporary solution. He was professional, courteous, efficient and answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend Fallon Solutions. Thanks again Shane

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

We are a regular Fallon customer and always receive fantastic service. It’s the little things that make a big difference - like the shoe covers the technicians wear to keep our floors clean and the friendly conversation that makes the service seem less transactional. Today, Warren came out and provided considered advice and a thorough plumbing inspection. He was well aware of the latest regulations, and let us know how to get a long life out of our pipes and tap ware. He also unblocked a sink that has been bothering us for a while.

Mike M.

Mike M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast & Efficient

Great work by plumber Shane in Brisbane. He phoned before arriving, quickly unblocked the blocked kitchen drain with minimum fuss and explained the likely problem, then moved on to the shower and replaced the taps, washers and shower head. All work was completed promptly (but not rushed) and tidily. And all on the day before Christmas. I highly recommend using Shane if you're in Brisbane!

AngryForElderly

AngryForElderlyMelbourne

Excellent service

Craig provided timely and informative advise on Christmas Eve regarding a blocked down pipe after a huge downpour. His work to identify and clear the blockage was very professional and he didn't hesitate explaining in detail what he needed to do. I would highly recommend Craig and Fallon Solutions.

Smithy

SmithySouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaking Underground Pipe

Rhonda S.

Rhonda S.South East Queensland, QLD

great service

Warren was the tradie who was efficient and very clear in what was required to fix the issue and provided alternative product than what was in existence, Couldn't have been more satisfied ..

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Rhonda S for this amazing review of Warren. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Warren and his management team.

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered on expectation

Outstanding service, great outcome

Warren was fantastic. He was punctual, clearly understood what was required and his workmanship was very good. A great experience, I would use Fallon Solultions services again because of him.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Scott, thank you for your review of Warren and his work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you!

Megan C.

Megan C.South East Queensland, QLD

5* professional service

Sam Allen was fantastic - he thought outside the box to find a neat solution to my problem, kept me informed re: parts and backed it up with excellent workmanship during the busy Christmas period.
On time, professional, clean and courteous - the ideal trades experience.

Jai

JaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!!!!

Luke S is great! He arrived on time, talked us through every detail, provided honest advice and good thorough work was provided!
Highly recommend this plumber! Great work!
Thanks so much Luke!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Jai for this amazing review of Luke. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Luke and his management team.

Mattylikesinsurance

MattylikesinsuranceSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've used Fallon Solution before (aircon) and would always recommend them. This time I had Luke for our plumbing. He pre-sent a text, arrived on time and kept me up to date throughout the job. Great service and very friendly

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

I really appreciated the help of Josh Brown with a leaking tap. He fixed the problem very efficiently and explained things well. Josh also gave me some useful tips with my hot water system. Thanks again for your help!