Fallon Solutions Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
Stan M.

Stan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with the professional & friendly service given by Wayne B. for our plumbing problem which he sorted out quick smart. We are always happy with the service we receive from Fallons :)

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Stan M, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Wayne was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Great Plumbing Service - Justin Endicott

Justin explained things clearly. Presented all the options with prices and offered great service allround. 11 out of 10. He did a great job and cleaned after the job really well.

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Scott- Poo Legend.

Just wanted to let you know that your plumber, Shane Scott, who attended to our toilet blockage on 30th of March was the best plumber we have ever had, not only was he polite and friendly he found the problem and fixed it very quickly. An extremely helpful guy who is an asset to your business.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Ken for this amazing review of Shane . He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Shane and his management team.

Kay C

Kay C

Great work from the tradies

I'm very happy with the recent plumbing work done by Shane, assisted by Elijah. Shane went above and beyond the requirements, given the disruptions caused by the weather and communication difficulties at the office end. He and Elijah were amiable and efficient, and I will ask for Shane again for any future plumbing needs.

andoniboy2000

andoniboy2000South East Queensland, QLD

Fallon Plumbing

On time call out for blocked drain. Shane S. was able to unblock the drain and provide advice to prevent it occuring again. I was able to utilise a $99 special for work less than 30 minutes. Very happy. Would recommend

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi andoniboy2000, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Shane's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work done by a very pleasant workman

We had Chris Csortos fix a plumbing issue. The water pipe we had wasn't coming from the mains wasn't copper which it should have been. It was irrigation pipe previously put in. Other plumbers had never mentioned we had the wrong pipe which kept bursting. Now it is fixed permanently.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Jan for your review of Chris. We often hear comments like this about Chris, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions and we're lucky to have him. I'm glad he was able to help you. Thank you for recognising his hard work.

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Fantastic service on a Saturday for problem with gas hot water system - prompt response and expert assessment from Wayne Birch - very reasonable rates for a weekend call out - second time we have used Fallon's and would highly recommend - excellent service from contact centre as well

Darren

Thanks Mark - Wayne B attended again today for some non-urgent follow-up work and again excellent service - called ahead and arrived on time - work completed professionally and without fuss - he is a real asset to your business.

not happy

not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

On the 10/03/2020, Jared Downie came and assessed my hot water system. He informed me that I needed a new one, gave me several options, then installed my new one straight away. Very happy with his professionalism and manner. Electrician, Zack Sullivan, came and completed his part of the job. Very pleasant young men.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi not happy, we're very lucky that we have great tradesmen across all of our services. Not only are they skilled tradespeople, but they all have very high service standards. Thanks for recognising Jared and Zac's work.

June and MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for work really well done

We called Fallons to ask for assistance with our dishwasher and it was found that the machine was beyond economic repair. We agree to the purchase and installation of a new dishwasher. The work was done and involved plumbers Chris who did the initial assessment and then plumber Josh B and apprentice Jade C. These young people were polite and cheerful and did the required work efficiently and promptly. This included a thorough briefing on using the machine. We were very impressed with these young people and think Fallons continue to provide a team of pleasant and efficient trades men and women.

Thank you Mark - Pleasant, polite, cheerful and efficient - good combination
Reminds me of my days in the Army.

Lon

LonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

On Wednesday 11/03/20 Craig and apprenctice Jade did the plumbing for my new bathroom and installation of fittings. They both were highly professional, their work of an excellent standard, as well as they were very helpful, discussed the work being done, and provided sound advice. Such great service from Craig and Jade, I would highly recommend them.

Renee Saxby

Renee SaxbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job Shane S, Heath & Luke

On time-got on with job-explained what had been done-cleaned up couldn’t have asked for Better job. Excellent work as always from fallons solutions would definitely recommend them if you want a to job carried out. thanks

george harveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Urgent. Toilet leaking dirty water on bathroom floor.

Warren B. fixed problem inside two hours. Involved complete Uni-fit toilet removal; damaged portion removed and replaced and the whole system properly reinstalled (screwed AND glued) to tiled floor. Then he did two more similarly involved but totally different plumbing jobs very professionally and efficiently.

Excellent work all up

Perfect installation service

We recently had Fallon come out an install a new toilet for us. Nick was on time, did a great job and cleaned up all the mess. We couldn't be happier.

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blocked pipes

Once again I would like to commend the professional way the gentleman you allocated to attend to our plumbing concerns on Wednesday this week. This is the second time we have used your firm . I can't give you his name as I cannot find the card he left . We will use your firm again and I will recommend Fallon Solutions to anybody who needs a tradesman.

Professional and efficient

We had a Sewer pipe blocked with roots. Luke S inpected the line and with Luke C relined the line. Both were very professional. Fully explained the work required and done.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter E., thank you for your review of both Luke S and Luke C's work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that they achieved this. Thank you again!

Springwood Qld

Springwood QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great quality of work

Chris C from Fallons installed a new vanity in my bathroom. He was very friendly and did an awesome job. If you need any plumbing work done, Chris C is your man! Thank you.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Springwood Qld, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Chris's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Shan

ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & reliable

Thank you for your professionalism Nick H. Nick was friendly & knowledgeable, explaining detail of work required and it’s maintenance. He also explained, more importantly, what work wasn’t required & why. All work was completed extremely efficiently. Cheers Nick :)

AndrewD

AndrewDBrisbane

Friendly, knowledge plumbing service: Great work Nick H

We had a few plumbing jobs that needed to be done around house. Nick H came out from Fallons and was outstanding. He was friendly, knowledgeable and kept us informed right throughout the process. He explained why our plumbing issue had occurred and the options we had open to us. He was so good and reassuring we went ahead with the job on the spot. He was quick, clean and efficient. We can't recommend him highly enough.

Brad w

Brad wSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service & great quality!

Brad T from Fallon came out, very friendly guy. He was onsite around an hour after calling. Great customer service and the quality of work was amazing. Would recommend to others. Will definitely use this service again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Brad w, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Brad was able to attend site and promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Fantastic After-Hours Service

At roughly 11.30pm I had a tap in my bathroom become stuck at full bore. I called Fallon Solutions 24 hours number and had their service technician, Jared D, come out on site. Jared was absolutely fantastic. Resolved the issue quickly and simply, showed me exactly what the problem was (split washer and seized spindle) and wrote a detailed description on my invoice as to what the issue was so I could show the property manager (I am a tenant). I couldn't be happier with the service. Highly recommend.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Daniel thank you very much for a great review of Jared. We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Jared's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.