Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Great service from Sam the plumber.

After a couple of phone calls to the call centre they finally returned my phone call to book an appointment.
My plumber Sam Allen turned up and was friendly, knowledgeable and informative.
He gave me a quote and fixed my leaking tap as well as some corroded pipes I didnt know I had. Job well done !

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jo b, thank you very much for a great review of Sam! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Sam's visit. Ill make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Jo G

Jo GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work from plumber Matthew C

From his initial all to the end of the overall job Matty C was professional and thorough. He managed to spot a well worn connection under the bathroom sink during a routine inspection of our inside plumbing and prevented what could have been a future disaster. New to Fallon, he also gave good insight into the benefits of the three year work guarantee option which I joined on the day. Good one Matty! :-)

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job done buy you guys

Jake from Fallon came to our home to do some repairs to our toilet, taps etc. He also gave us options for several other repairs which may be required. He also did a thorough checklist of the whole house.

Jake did a great job and we will recommend Fallon to our friends and family.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Jake's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others. We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in his visit.

Wonderful service

Warren attended my home and thoroughly checked all my plumbing issues. He gave me plenty of options to consider and was extremely friendly. I would recommend Warren to anyone who needs help with their plumbing. He went over and above.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Nadine, thank you for your kind words about Warren. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. We look forward to delighting you again in the future.

Toilet unblocked and sink plugs replaced - thanks Luke

Luke C came out to fix a blocked toilet issue for us and at the same time replaced kitchen sink plugs which weren't holding water. Luke was pleasant to deal with and tidy and helpful. Great service again from Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Dan, thank you for the glowing review of Luke. We do provide the most complete service with our technicians. Their knowledge, skills, friendliness and cleanliness are an asset to us. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Sewer unblocked.

very efficient, on time, quality work. Luke arrived, reviewed the work, issued a price and completed the job without any issues. He also kept me informed as the work progressed.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Brendan. Thank you for this awesome recommendation of Luke. It sounds like he delivered the kind of service we want for all our customers. Thank you for recognising his hard work. Have a lovely day!

David

David

Great job

Had Shane Scott clean my drain today. Great job. Really happy with his work, very professional.
I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
He did a great job.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to review Shane and us. We are glad to hear that his visit was a good one and that you'd recommend him and us to others. Have a wonderful day!

Sandra T.

Sandra T.South East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen Sink

Wiser

WiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower taps - replaced

Reliable, efficient, service as always. Justin Endicott replaced shower taps, shower head with newest ceramic disks that work better than the old washers that break, or leak after awhile. Long term warranty they will last.

Sewer Blockage

Luke C and Dave G were professional and cleared the blockage in no time. Also inspected the pipes and advised that water company may be at fault. Used latest water jetting system and Camera to do the job.

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable service

Scott Gullick was a reliable plumber who got the job done and was upfront with the prices. Would recommend to anyone who needs to get plumbing work done around the house.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Ken, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and reliability, and we're glad Scott was able to reflect this. Thank you for sharing your review. Have a god weekend!

Professional and excellent work

Today I had a new toilet cistern installed, hot water system system serviced and kitchen plumbing installed. I was very impressed with the professional and excellent work carried out by the technician Justin Endicott. He did an excellent job and explained things clearly as well as leaving the areas clean. I would recommend Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jonathan Discombe, thank you for letting us know about Justin. It's great to hear that he was profession and was mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Jen B

Jen BBrisbane, Queensland

Professional friendly neat & tidy workers

I am a Fallon Solutions Member & it has paid off over the years.
Sam Allen, the Plumber arrived on time & completed the work required in a timely manner. Work was quoted & completed to a very high standard.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jen B, thank you for the review. We're glad your experience's with Fallon Solution have all been positive. I'll pass your kind words back to Sam and his manager. Have a great day!

Mick and Susie

Mick and SusieQueensland

Jacob Lawson and Elijah saved our lives!

Before calling Fallon Solutions and Jacob Lawson (and Elijah) came out to fix our urgent umm issue, we had been up to our necks in it (or perhaps heading up river without a paddle)! The guys were efficient, courteous and friendly to all the family. They were also able to fix a leaky tap and give us quotes on other plumbing work we will need done. Thank you Jacob and Elijah, we appreciate your help.

Felicity

FelicitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great plumbing job done today!

Today I had a new toilet cistern installed as well as new laundry and kitchen taps etc. I was very impressed with the work of your service technician, Nick Henry. He was punctual, courteous and explained things clearly. He also left the areas clean. I am so impressed with Fallons generally, that I have again signed up for the Home Protection Pack.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Job Well Done.

Needed a stormwater underground drain unblocked and found Fallon Solutions online. Booked a plumber who arrived on time! Jacob Lawson did a fantastic job of tracing the blockage which was due to a broken pipe and solved the problem very efficiently. Many thanks again, Jacob!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Paul, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Jacob's visit. I'll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves. Have an amazing day!

Fantastic service and one stop shop

Used Fallons for plumbing and electrical repair & installation. I asked for same day support and they accommodated. You pay more but then you get an excellent quality job done by professional tradesmen. Justin and Todd were on time, courteous, explained everything in detail and got the job done there an then and left the place clean and tidy. Justin had to call out for extra parts and they were delivered whilst he was onsite (an example of why they charge a premium). Very happy with using them and would use them again. Karen

Rip Off / Untrustworthy Person

Called out Saturday, agreed to pay the $148 call out fee for out of normal hours to unblock toilet. Bill ended up being over $500 for 3 pumps with a hand plunger. What ever happened to Good Reasonable Trustworthy Tradesmen. Shame I was not there and my friend paid this bill. Won't ever make this mistake again.

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Phoned 30 min prior to arrival. Upon arrival clearly explained all the options and then performed the tasks very efficiently. I can't see how he could have done the job any better. Thanks so much to Chris Csortos (the plumber) from Fallon who completed this job.

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced and did not fix issue

Hi Ash,
I have responded to you in an email.
Kind regards,