Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Pros

• Plumbers boast versatile skillsets

• Issues were resolved rapidly

Cons

• Additional non-advertised dispatch fees

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

MLT
MLTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot Water Again

Our continuous flow gas hot water system failed. System was quite old and had to be replaced so I called Fallon in the morning and their Plumber Joe Jackson was out in the afternoon giving me several options for repair or replacement. I went with the replacement option which also required an electrician to come and fit a powerpoint (also from Fallon). New continuous flow system was installed, up and running that afternoon. Thanks for you professional and prompt service.

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extra Fees on Top

I asked Fallon to come out and provide a quote to re-line a sewer pipe and was told that there was a $49 call out fee, which was OK.
Once the guy arrived he told me that he couldn't provide a quote for a reline unless he did a CCTV inspection. He said that I would need to pay $329 for them to do that.
This additional fee was not mentioned either when I made the booking, nor when I spoke with the guy by phone before he came to site.
It is a dishonest business practice. They get you to pay to get them to site, then they hit you with additional fees when you are already committed

IanW
IanWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

We had a kitchen tap fail and called Fallon. A technician (Sam Allen) was with us the next morning and not only replaced the unit but did a thorough check on the house plumbing. He was able to clearly advise us of our options without any pressure and is organising quotes for any ongoing work. The Fallon company's communication was brilliant and would thoroughly recommend them.

Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.Queensland

Job complete!

Warren was very quick and efficient replacing the flexible hoses under my kitchen sink. Because the job was an extension of a previous job he didn't charge me for the travel time. I'm very happy with the result.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Rosemary for this glowing review of Warren and his Plumbing work!

J. Raes
J. RaesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bathroom upgrade

Warren and Dan were efficient and offered good advice regarding the work to be done and the most effective pricing. They were pleasant to work with and left the space tidy

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you for this great review of Warren and Dan! We pride ourselves on keeping Customer's homes clean and tidy and I am glad that this was demonstrated.

Excellent customer service

Prompt customer service with expert and friendly assessment and advice from Warren. Really impressed with such great service and very happy with the recommended plumbing solution. Installed and fixed in the same day! We have had a few plumbing issues in an older style home but super impressed with Fallons relative to other plumbers we have used.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you for this fantastic review of Warren. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours.

Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had Shaun B, Alex N and Lochlan J came to my place and fix my drain. Done an excellent job and very
Professional. The boys were polite and explain everything and told me about cost up front. When the job was done they cleaned up - could not falt

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Charlie, we pride ourselves on delivering a professional service. We are glad that Shaun, Alex and Lachlan delivered this.

Fantastic service from Josh B from Fallon this afternoon.

From when I phoned yesterday to Josh coming out today, the service I received was perfect.
Josh B was incredibly courteous and explained the problems to me. Efficient in getting all three jobs done quickly and perfectly! Thanks Josh!

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Kara. We are so happy that your Fallon Solutions experience from start to finish was one that we can be proud of!

paul kim
paul kimSouth East Queensland, QLD

not reliable service it is very different

my drain blocked and i spoke with operator she said it costs me 49.50 call out fee one hour will be 99.99 but when plumber arrived all different story it costs me nearly 400 dollars so i can not accept it is too expensive on the phone operator told me 100 will do the job one hour but all changed it ripped off fo not go they ripp off

Home Maintenance
Home Maintenance

excellent service

Home maintenance for future sale of house. Full explanation of work to be done with all costs involved.
Efficient service, polite professional tradesman. Highly recommended Thank you Joseph Jackson and Fallon Solutions

KMR
KMRSouth East Queensland, QLD

great work

installation of toilet - Jason K did a great job.. thank you.

on time, took great care and provided good information - could not fault

cleaned up area afterwards and would recommend his work

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you for this fantastic review of Jason. We are glad that he provided the true Fallon Solutions experience!

Christopher
ChristopherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service And Job Done

Nelson and Nathan were both great to deal with in fixing our outside drain issue. Professional service and great end result with fished job leaves me highly recommending them for any plumbing needs required by others.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Hi Christopher, thank you for taking the time to review both Nelson and Nathan with regards to their recent plumbing works at your home. We are glad to hear that their visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others.

Ant
AntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and excellent service

Warren came out to identify the point of water leak in the pipe from the main to our house and although it was good news that it's just outside but it turned out to be a more involved job than anticipated, which requires the AC Service people as our AC unit sits right on/near where the leak is. Warren was so efficient in organising and liaising with AC Service people and coordinating his side of repairs. He made it all very easy and that he was very professional, courteous and friendly. Would definitely recommend him!

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Thank you Ant for this amazing review of Warren. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Warren and his management team.

Eddie
EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replace drainage system

Shane and his partner for the day were on time and completed the job to a high standard. The yard was left as good as when they arrived even though the whole drainage system was replaced. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating and I will need to wait for the next downpour to see it's effectiveness.

Fallon SolutionsFallon Solutions

Hi Eddie! Thank you for this lovely review of Shane and the quality of his work / service. We're glad you had a positive experience with him and we hope to delight you again in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Sean
Sean South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service!

Lincoln, did a very good job replacing our gas hot water system, repairing a damaged shower bracket and fixing a leaking garden tap. He was courteous, efficient and friendly. Well done.

Find out how Fallon Solutions Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Sorry, there are no questions about Fallon Solutions Plumbing but you can read 4 questions about Fallon Solutions.

Get an answer from our members and Fallon Solutions representatives

Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Features:

• Fallon Solutions is based in QLD, and mainly sends out plumbers to cities such as Brisbane and the Gold Coast
  • This business boasts an extensive list of services including gas fittings, drainage services, and hot water services
  • It's easy to book a plumber - speak to a consultant via the online chat system or phone line, or book an appointment through the online booking form

Points of praise:

• Plumbers attended to issues swiftly and efficiently. Reviewers who had experienced ongoing plumbing-related mishaps were relieved to finally have their issues resolved.
  • Reviewers were impressed by the versatile set of skills displayed by Fallon Solutions. No task seemed to be too big, with the plumbers going straight to work and getting the task finished in a no-fuss manner. The plumbers were also able to administer minor electrical work if necessary.
  • Overall, the majority of reviewers were happy with the service they had received by this business.

Points to consider:

• The advertised 'up-front' fees didn't include the additional dispatch fees (this fee is also not specified on the website).

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Fallon Solutions has achieved a 2021 ProductReview Award thanks to their impressive service that has left many customers satisfied.

Compare all 8 Fallon Solutions