Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Fallon Solutions Plumbing (page 2 of 14)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Steve Marmotta

Steve MarmottaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement flick mixer

Plumber Craig Smeman from Fallon just completed a plumbing job for me.
He was very knowledgeable and professional and explained and completed the work
efficiently and to an excellent standard. I would highly recommend Craig to anyone who is looking for a professional plumbing solution.

Steve Marmotta / Bardon

joseph papa

joseph papaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A matter of urgency

Prompt and punctual-inspection and accurate assessment an established plan of action -congenial to our desires informative per alternate solutions with decidedly expert execution -with an exceptional and pleasing outcome. Good one luke.

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit thank you to Jason (plumber)

I would like to thank Jason from Fallons plumbing service. Jason phoned me to let me know what time he would be at my house. He looked at all the plumbing repairs I was hoping to have completed. He let me know how much it would cost me. Jason got on with the job working methodically and completed the jobs in no time. Jason was an extremely polite and friendly young man. I would recommend him to anybody at all.

Find out how Fallon Solutions Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

No more leaking toilet. Thank you

Jason fixed my leaking toilet and I don't know why I put it off for so long. I thought it would be expensive, however the job was very reasonable and completed with a minimum of fuss. Also Jason was polite and l lovely young man. I would recommend Fallon Solutions to everyone. I also signed up for the Home Protection Pack which looks very reasonable.

Kerry S.

Kerry S.South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of laundry taps

Nick H. arrived on time and was courteous and friendly. He gave me a clear understanding of the work need to be done and the cost involved. I was very satisfied with his work and would recommend Nick to anyone wishing a plumber's services.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Kerry S for this amazing review of Nick. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Nick and his management team.

Rhonda Fryer

Rhonda FryerSouth East Queensland, QLD

happy with work completed on toilet.

Happy with the work carried out regarding the plumbing and offered home protection plan. Would recommend Scott for any plumbing work that is needed. Work was carried out efficiently and advice given.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Rhonda Fryer, thank you for passing this review of Scott back to us. I'll be sure to let management know that he is doing a great job!

Maree and Marc

Maree and MarcSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent work

Nick Henry did a variety of plumbing for us today. We are very impressed with his positive "can do" attitude and work ethics. He had given us a clear and to the point quote earlier and also pointed out some items that we hadn't even thought of, which might have saved us a lot of (plumbing) problems in the future.
He arrived right on time to carry out the work in a professional and timely manner, and cleaned up afterwards.
He has a pleasant manner, is efficient, professional and carried out the work without any fuss.
We do not hesitate in highly recommending Nick to anyone.

Michael Summers

Michael SummersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great After hours service

Sam Allen from Fallon responded to an emergency plumbing call out. He was efficient and was very helpful. He did a great job. I can highly recommend Sam to you.

Efficient & friendly

Jake M from Fallon Solutions was able repair the blunder I had in installing a cistern and also provided us with an assessment of plumbing within our home which enabled some repairs to be done during hos visit.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi crackles008, thank you for passing this review of Jake back to us. We're glad to hear he was able to help you with your cistern as well as well as the plumbing assessment. I'll be sure to let management know that Jake is doing a great job!

Eddie

EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixing a problem

Luke coman came out to look at our blocked drain. Was on time and very professional, answered all my questions and fixed the blockage in no time at all.Great job one happy customer.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Eddie, thank you for the review of Luke and your drain service. We're glad your experience with Luke was a positive one, and we hope to delight you again in the future. Have a great day.

D.K George

D.K George

ASSET to your business

SAM PETROVIC did a fantastic job connecting new pipes under our sink to install a new Dishwasher. Sam was efficient, on time, precise in his job, pleasant, and left the task area clean afterwards. We would certainly recommend Sam and will and ask for him again. Thank you. D.K George

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi D.K George, thank you for the review. We're glad your experience was a positive one. Have a good day and stay safe.

Deborah.

Deborah.South East Queensland, QLD

Shoutout to Nick at Fallon Solutions! Great Job!

A big shoutout to Nick from Fallon and to Corey for a job well done. I had an underground leaking pipe in the yard repaired. It was a big and difficult job, and these guys were very professional, prompt, knowledgeable and polite. Nick had been out a few days earlier to assess the problem, with great efficiency. I would highly recommend Nick for any plumbing needs. THANK YOU!
Deborah .

Caroline

CarolineNorth Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Jason K arrived as promised and fixed our leaking mixer tap. He explained the costs and options available to us before proceeding with the repair. As well he was very pleasant and efficient. Thank you Jason K.

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Care and customer service excellence

Praise for Josh B from your company. His professional and caring service while attending to plumbing issues that have been a big worry for my elderly mum during her Covid isolation are a positive for your company.

Chee CheeQueensland

Beware each plumbing job costed individually and not told cheap inferior plumbing parts to be installed

Veronica

VeronicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & friendly service

Jason was professional, friendly, and got the job done well - we needed a drain clean and for a new shower head to be installed. He was personable, informative and helpful. Highly recommended.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you, Veronica. We often hear comments like this about Jason, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions and we're lucky to have him. Thank you for recognising his hard work.

Prompt, efficient and professional

Jason phoned before arriving, explained the options and did a good job of replacing the flexihoses and installing minitaps. He was polite and professional throughout. He explained the bill and applied relevant discounts in a transparent way.

Des Krause

Des KrauseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixer tap replacement

Install of a kitchen mixer tap (tap provided by me) done on 12/05/2020. Appointment time was running a little late, however received a call to explain why, which I appreciated and fully understood. The plumber was extremely courteous and apologised for the delay. Quote provided before proceeding. The work completed in a timely manner total clean up. Pressure testing etc. Technician: Jason K

Mikey

MikeySouth East Queensland, QLD

We couldn't be happier with the service provided, knowledge of the technician Craig and the professionalism.

Our Plumbing Technician was very courteous and thorough. We really appreciated the complementary visual safety plumbing inspection. All workmanship was thorough and we purchased a 1 year home protection plan.

Peta C.

Peta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had a plumbing emergency with our toilet, called Fallon and the technician Shane Scott was extremely helpful and efficient. Got the job done fast and was very friendly and helpful.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peta C. we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Shane was able to attend to your home and promptly fix the plumbing emergency, whilst also being friendly. Thank you for sharing your review.