Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Fallon Solutions Plumbing (page 2 of 8)

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable service

Scott Gullick was a reliable plumber who got the job done and was upfront with the prices. Would recommend to anyone who needs to get plumbing work done around the house.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Ken, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and reliability, and we're glad Scott was able to reflect this. Thank you for sharing your review. Have a god weekend!

Professional and excellent work

Today I had a new toilet cistern installed, hot water system system serviced and kitchen plumbing installed. I was very impressed with the professional and excellent work carried out by the technician Justin Endicott. He did an excellent job and explained things clearly as well as leaving the areas clean. I would recommend Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jonathan Discombe, thank you for letting us know about Justin. It's great to hear that he was profession and was mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Jen B

Jen BBrisbane, Queensland

Professional friendly neat & tidy workers

I am a Fallon Solutions Member & it has paid off over the years.
Sam Allen, the Plumber arrived on time & completed the work required in a timely manner. Work was quoted & completed to a very high standard.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jen B, thank you for the review. We're glad your experience's with Fallon Solution have all been positive. I'll pass your kind words back to Sam and his manager. Have a great day!

Mick and Susie

Mick and SusieQueensland

Jacob Lawson and Elijah saved our lives!

Before calling Fallon Solutions and Jacob Lawson (and Elijah) came out to fix our urgent umm issue, we had been up to our necks in it (or perhaps heading up river without a paddle)! The guys were efficient, courteous and friendly to all the family. They were also able to fix a leaky tap and give us quotes on other plumbing work we will need done. Thank you Jacob and Elijah, we appreciate your help.

Felicity

FelicitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great plumbing job done today!

Today I had a new toilet cistern installed as well as new laundry and kitchen taps etc. I was very impressed with the work of your service technician, Nick Henry. He was punctual, courteous and explained things clearly. He also left the areas clean. I am so impressed with Fallons generally, that I have again signed up for the Home Protection Pack.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Job Well Done.

Needed a stormwater underground drain unblocked and found Fallon Solutions online. Booked a plumber who arrived on time! Jacob Lawson did a fantastic job of tracing the blockage which was due to a broken pipe and solved the problem very efficiently. Many thanks again, Jacob!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Paul, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Jacob's visit. I'll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves. Have an amazing day!

Fantastic service and one stop shop

Used Fallons for plumbing and electrical repair & installation. I asked for same day support and they accommodated. You pay more but then you get an excellent quality job done by professional tradesmen. Justin and Todd were on time, courteous, explained everything in detail and got the job done there an then and left the place clean and tidy. Justin had to call out for extra parts and they were delivered whilst he was onsite (an example of why they charge a premium). Very happy with using them and would use them again. Karen

Rip Off / Untrustworthy Person

Called out Saturday, agreed to pay the $148 call out fee for out of normal hours to unblock toilet. Bill ended up being over $500 for 3 pumps with a hand plunger. What ever happened to Good Reasonable Trustworthy Tradesmen. Shame I was not there and my friend paid this bill. Won't ever make this mistake again.

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Phoned 30 min prior to arrival. Upon arrival clearly explained all the options and then performed the tasks very efficiently. I can't see how he could have done the job any better. Thanks so much to Chris Csortos (the plumber) from Fallon who completed this job.

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced and did not fix issue

Hi Ash,
I have responded to you in an email.
Kind regards,
Sheyaan

Great tradie!

I had a plumbing and pipe inspection and a blocked drain cleared. Jacob Lawson did an excellent job. He was such a professional - friendly, polite, knew what he was doing and really helpful. I highly recommend Jacob.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Suzanne, thank you for the glowing review. We do provide the most complete service with our technicians. Their knowledge, skills and friendliness are an asset to us. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Great response to emergency situation

Lincoln did an excellent job in responding to and fixing burst water hose in the kitchen.He was professional,empathetic,thorough and considerate.He is a credit to his profession .He is wonderful representative for Fallons.Barrie. 30Sept. 2019

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Barrie. thank you for taking the time to review Lincoln's recent job. We are glad to hear that his visit was a good one. I'll be sure to let management know that he is doing a great job!

BJM

BJM

Excellent workmanship! Plumber: Justin Endicott did a great job!

My partner and I have only recently started using Fallon Solutions, after the company was recommended to us by my father. We are very, very happy with all aspects of the work. Justin Endicott our plumber was: punctual, professional in his workmanship (you can tell that he is a well-qualified and experienced plumber) and was very personable. Not only was his quality of work done to a high standard, but he was extremely helpful in providing advice on general plumbing and other plumbing issues with the house. With more work still to get done, we will definitely be using Justin again.

Rodney S.

Rodney S.

Great job

Would like to thank Shane Scott and Luke Cowan for the marvellous job they did on our plumbing pipes and inspection point today. They were very smart and new what they were doing and explained to us. Our congratulations on this pair smart and funny. Thanks.

JBW

JBW

Friendly, professional and excellent work

Jacob L did a great job fixing the broken cistern and tap. He also did a comprehensive check of the rest of the plumbing in my house and spotted a couple of issues I was able to get fixed before they became major problems. He was very professional and friendly and on both occasions arrived on time. I would certainly use him and Fallon Solutions again and recommend them to others.

Debbie B.

Debbie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fixing Low flow of hot water from the kitchen tap.

Hi we had Craig Smeman, and he was here earlier in the year to do some work for us. He came yesterday and checked the water flow from the kitchen tap, and was very helpful.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Debbie B. Thank you for taking the time to write a separate review on Craig as well. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Veronica

VeronicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

I wanted to say thank you to Warren who came today to fix the water leak coming from the bathroom sink of our factory. He was very pleasant, helpful and efficient. I would recommend your services to everyone.

Great Efficient Service

Craig S addressed a leak from my bathroom into the laundry wall. Quickly found & fixed the problem. Provided helpful advice. I was very confident in the service that Craig provided. Thank you.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Meagan, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Craig was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Brendon Warsow

Brendon WarsowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great guy, great service!

Warren came out to install some flood stop valves for us today and we are yet to be flooded so I assume they work fantastically!!! But seriously, Warren was very professional, he listened to our questions and explained everything he was doing very clearly. We made some enquiries about further work to be done and he helped us with our needs there too. Thanks Warren!!

Nev Yunker

Nev YunkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo happy with the tradie (plumber) Lincoln

Just a quick note to express my gratitude and pleasure at having Lincoln assist me on today's date (10/9/19). This young man was not only extremely competent and knowledgeable, but more so helpful and thorough.... I would happily recommend Lincoln for any plumbing issues you may experience.... :-)

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you, Nev Yunker for this lovely review of Lincoln. He certainly receives a lot of compliments like yours. It makes him a truly valued part of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Lincoln and his management team.