Fallon Solutions Plumbing

Fallon Solutions Plumbing (page 4 of 15)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Debbie R.

Debbie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service by Warren

Fallons Plumber was a pleasure to have visit to complete a warranty job on a faulty product even kept his cool when the pet cat was supervising his work. Great job Warren and thank you

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Debbie R. Thank you for the lovely review of Warren. We're glad he was able to fix the problem, keep his cool with pressure from your cat (hahaha), and overall the experience was a positive one. Have a great day.

Darryl K.

Darryl K.South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of electric Hot Water Heater

I rang Fallon on a Tuesday morning, the plumber Jamie Kaes arrived at noon and my new hot water system was installed and working just after 4 pm. A very neat and professional job. I would recommend Fallon Plumbing.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Darryl K. we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Jamie was able to do your hot water job so quickly, whilst also keeping your home clean and tidy. Thank you for sharing your review.

Professional and courteous

I had a leaking fixture fixed by Scott Gullick and found him to be very professional. Scott was polite, patient, informative, and took the time to explain the situation + options. I'd be happy to call upon him next time work is needed.

A1 Plumbing job and A1 service

Justin from Fallons came out afterhours and immediately fixed our leak with a clear and polite explanation of the problem and demonstration of evidence. Followed up with professional friendly service installing great quality toilet product and we are now leak free and our plumbing is A1. You get what you pay for folks. I'll be sticking with local trades giving high quality service like Fallons plumbing.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Very professional and really listened to my needs

Chris and Heath were an absolute delight. Professional.work and knowledgeable advice. Really listened to my requirements for good looking installation. Cheerful, tidy and quick.
Telephone network at your company needs review. Messages getting lost.

Rebecca Hughes

Rebecca Hughes South East Queensland, QLD

ABOVE AND BEYOND

Jacob was amazing. He pinpointed and fixed the problem swiftly, making sure he showed and explained everything to me as he went. Incredibly professional and friendly service! I would recommend Jacob for any plumbing or drainage problems, and will certainly be using him again in the future.

A.  Livesey

A. LiveseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation of new toilet ensemble and replacement kitchen tap

Justin Endicott did an excellent job with the plumbing issues I had. He fully explained the procedures and costs before commencing, very helpful and courteous. Very impressed with the whole service,

Thank you.
Ann Livesey

A.  Livesey
A. Livesey

As above. My message is genuine,

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Ann, thank you very much for a great review of Justin! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Justin's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves. Have a lovely day.

Kerrie H.

Kerrie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Job well done promptly

Ollie

OllieQueensland

Chris Csortos came to my aid when another plumber told me a valve had gone on my hot water service not so it was the hot water service $$$$$.Chris explained everything to me he is very pleasant and the job was completed efficiently and he cleaned up after himself.

Shaz

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!!!

The service we received from Luke S was amazing! He was very informative and completed the job perfectly. We definitely would recommend Luke to anyone and would use Fallon’s again!

lorant t.

lorant t.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast friendly and great service

Just had our old electric water heater converted to gas continuous flow and couldnt be happier with the professional and fantastic job Chris Csortos did. We would be more than happy to refer others to Fallon Solutions.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi lorant t. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Chris's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others. We look forward to delighting you again in the future. Have an amazing day!

Dave S

Dave SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting us out of the proverbial...

Easy to say great etc., but I would still be in a world of discomfort if it wasn't for the same day arrival of Luke C and then Matt H. Methodical, Professional and went above and below to fix our drain issue. So the team at Fallon deserve get a 'Fantastic' from me! Cheers and thanks. Dave S West End

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Leaking toilet and dodgy bathroom drain

Chris Csortos was on time, friendly and respectful. He listened to our issues and solved the problems to our satisfaction. He left the working sites clean and tidy. Thank you Chris and Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi James, thank you for letting us know about Chris. It's great to hear that he was timely, friendly, solved your problem and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great plumbing service

Thanks Matt H and Luke C for doing a great job of fixing broken parts of our old underground pipe system. On time, efficient, polite and clean. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sarah, thank you for your kind words regarding both Matt and Luke's work. This is our bread and butter and it's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear. I'll be sure to let management know that they are both doing a great job!

Professional plumbing service!

Our plumber, Justin, arrived on time, examined our issue, found the leaking pipe and repaired it. He explained the repairs clearly and made sure the site was left clean and tidy.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Margaret D, thank you for letting us know about Justin. It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Jackie W

Jackie WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaky tap under the sink repaired quickly, with care for the family

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Michael R and Josh B were exceptional in skill, cleanliness and Customer service

They asked for approval before deviating away from the original plan of action. They left the place so clean indoors and the outdoor area hardly looked disturbed and was wonderful. And the best part is EVERYTHING WORKS PROPERLY and also without any smells.

Thanks so much Guys. Couldn't have asked for better Trades persons to do the work and quickly too. Greg & Judy, Forest Lake

bev

bevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaky toilet

Chris turned up on time. Rang 30 mins b4 he arrived was very polite young man. Explained everything to me etc. Thanks chris i would def. Ask for him again if i need any plumbing jobs done....well done

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi bev, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and letting the customer's know when we're on the way. This is our bread and butter and it's great to hear Chris demonstrated this so well. Thank you for sharing your review.

Elly W.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Justin for your re-visit trip

Thanks to Justin for his re-visit today. All works finally finished perfectly, he re-did some of his arrogant fellow Jacob L ‘s job. Please look for Justin if you need plumbing job.

Elly W.

Hi Sheeyan, I may need your help to ask the account to send the copy of invoice for this job. I have not received any since the job done a while ago. I asked several time but nothing turn up yet! Thanks

Honest expert advice and hard work

Matt H, turned up when he said he would,(+ phoned ahead), assessed the problem, was neat and tidy, explained what he was going to do and how much it would cost, then got in and did it. It was hard, those roots in the pipes didn't give up easily and he had to try a number of different techniques, including just getting dirty and using his hands. A top effort.