Family Car Rentals

Family Car Rentals (page 2 of 2)

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
Brooke

BrookeQLD, 4113

Brillant customer service quick cheap and easy!

They were very easy to book with, the service was very kind, the car was exactly what I needed, I would recommend them to everyone, so cheap, but goood quality.

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Hi Brooke, thank you for your excellent review.
Our apologies for the long delay in our response, but we have only just been put on the list for notification of reviews by Product Review
Cheers
Darryl from Gold Coast Family Car Rentals

Boris

BorisGold Coast

Booked & Paid a Booking Fee but after cancelling two days before pick up received no refund.

Easy to book, over the phone customer service was OK. However as a result of my brother finding out that I had Alzheimer's I gave them two days notice to cancel but they did not refund any of my booking fee.

Pete

PeteManchester, England

Wonderful Staff & clean well maintained vehicles.

I hired 2 vehicles from this company in 2 separate weeks with the greatest of ease. The Staff went out of their way to help and were courteous and professional. Both cars were immaculate inside and out and relatively new.
The prices were very competitive. After the hires I was taken back to where I was staying without asking.

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Hi Pete, sorry for the long delay in responding, but we have only just become aware of your very kind review.
Thank you very much from all of us Gold Coast Family Car Rentals

Car Rental Services

Find out how Family Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

Very good experience

We had a very good experience with this car rental service. The cars are slightly older but in good nick. Communication was good (I gave them the wrong flight number by accident). Very friendly personnel. Affordable pricing for the car and the insurance. I am glad they are around and offers some competition. We received good service for the price we paid. Pick up and drop off at the airport are not instant, but I won't expect that for this price.

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Hello Christine, sorry for the long delay in responding, but we have only just become aware of your very kind review. Thank you very much from all of us at Gold Coast Family Car Rentals

Great experience

I found them extremely helpful from booking, pick up and drop off to airport. Extremely friendly and great price. No problems when we arrived 1 hour earlier than schedule to go to airport. One worker just took a later lunch break to suit our needs. Highly recommended

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Hello Bels, sorry for the long delay in responding, but we have only just become aware of your very kind review. Thank you very much from all of us at Gold Coast Family Car Rentals

Terrible

Firstly they arrived 30 minutes late to pick me up from the airport. While dropping off I was told I have to pay 25$ extra to get driven back to the airport. they took 185$ bond charged me 37$ for toll and 25$ for dropping me off back to the airport and gave me a bond refund of 115$. 37+ 25 is not 70$ and when I questioned the staff member [Name Removed] was very rude, I had to walk off as I was running late for the airport. Stay away, there are many other cheaper and better car rental companies.

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Great service, great cars and great price!

Thanks for the great service, our families hired two cars in April, 2 car seats and a pram. The cars were great, excellent customer service and great transfers! We will be back in October. Thanks so much!

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Hi Adrian, our apologies for the delayed response, but we were unaware of your review.
From Darryl and the whole Gold Coast Family Car Rentals team

Happy Traveller

Happy TravellerSydney, NSW

Satisfied

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Worst customer service by far!!!!

The worst customer service I've experienced all my life! no questions can be asked to the manager or front staff because they turn everything into an argument! booked two cars which were available, went to transfer the booking deposit when I revived an email to say they were not available anymore.. contacted reception, the lady was SOOOOO rude I had to end the call to avoid jail time (lol) finally booked the cars even after being abused, only for 'grant' to reply to emails so offensive and rude. I have now asked for a refund and will never book with this 'business' again.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Family Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

sam

sam

Rude Rude Rude

terrymira

terrymiraSydney, NSW

this car rental was good for us !!!!

aussiebwSydney, NSW

Very rude and non-customer-service focused business! Beware and stay away!

I agree with the previous review completely. Normally I dont spend the time writing these reviews but in this case, Grant Wilson got me steamed up and all I can do is warn people to stay away! So rude, and so far from being customer service focused, I dont know how they stay in business! Prices on the website are WRONG and not even worth reading. Availability means NOTHING, and the insurance prices they force you to take out are unreasonable to say the least! Mostly its people like Grant Wilson, though, who give this place a bad name. Highly recommend that you stay away from this business if you want to enjoy your holiday on the Gold Coast!

Marianne

MarianneWinmalee

First class service

We have used this car hire company on two occasions and both times have been very impressed.
We had 4 adults and 4 children in our booking on both occasions - ages 65yrs down to a 4yr old.
On this last occasion I initially booked two cars over the phone and then had to ring and change it to an 8 seater two weeks later. They were very very helpful and it wasn't a problem at all. The larger van was ready and waiting when we arrived.
Picked us up from the Gold Coast airport and dropped us back in plenty of time for our flight back to Sydney.

Highly recommend this company.

Kimba

KimbaBallarat

Terrible customer service and abusive owner

Vicki

Vickiasked

I would to hire a 8 seater car for a day trip to Balina 8/3/2020 we all live in Helensvale area would like to pick up around 7am and drop of 7pm same day . Wondering cost and been at Helensvale do you have something out this way as I don’t want to go all the way to Gold Coast airport and back to Helensvale yo pick my family up to go to Ballina for the day

Adam Fitzgerald

Adam Fitzgeraldasked

Just making enquires about a family mover 7 or 8 seater if available from today until Sunday

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Sorry Adam, I missed your question, we were only notified about it this afternoon. If you have any questions about vehicle rental, it is best to communicate directly to our office and if it is a "for today" matter, it needs to be by phone, because we won't see it in time to respond.
As it turns out, we have no 7 or 8 seater availability until Monday 13th January - sorry that we can't help you.

Get an answer from our members and Family Car Rentals representatives