Happy Traveller

Satisfied

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Vicki

Vickiasked

I would to hire a 8 seater car for a day trip to Balina 8/3/2020 we all live in Helensvale area would like to pick up around 7am and drop of 7pm same day . Wondering cost and been at Helensvale do you have something out this way as I don’t want to go all the way to Gold Coast airport and back to Helensvale yo pick my family up to go to Ballina for the day

Adam Fitzgerald

Adam Fitzgeraldasked

Just making enquires about a family mover 7 or 8 seater if available from today until Sunday

Darryl E.Family Car Rentals

Sorry Adam, I missed your question, we were only notified about it this afternoon. If you have any questions about vehicle rental, it is best to communicate directly to our office and if it is a "for today" matter, it needs to be by phone, because we won't see it in time to respond.
As it turns out, we have no 7 or 8 seater availability until Monday 13th January - sorry that we can't help you.
Darryl