Family Clean

Family Clean (page 2 of 6)

4.2

Gail

GailBrisbane, 4172

Great cleaners, professional detailed clean.

Alma and Kevin are great! they go that extra mile and don't miss anything when cleaning our house. True professionals!

Jo D.Family Clean

Such a pleasure to be able to help you, Gail! THANK YOU for your lovely review, and for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with Alma & Kevin too. We appreciate your support, Rowena :)

RhondaBrisbane

Very disappointed

Rhonda

Thank you for your email.

Great clean every time

Very happy with our cleaners they do a great job every time so nice to come home to a beautifully cleaned house.

Jo D.Family Clean

I know when I walk in the door after having my home cleaned well, it's that real feeling of 'aaaahhh', so it's amazing that we can pass that on to others too. Thanks for sharing Sonia!

Great Service

I received prompt and efficient service from Family Clean - it was a real treat for me to have such a punctual hardworking cleaner. Alfred was quick, thorough and unobtrusive.

Jo D.Family Clean

We're very happy to hear Alfred has fitted into your home life well! A well deserved treat for you indeed!

Sharon F

Sharon FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the service

I have been extremely pleased with the cleaning of our house by Roberta and Bruno. They are always cheerful and thorough. S. F. Of Ashgrove

Jo D.Family Clean

A clean and a smile can work wonders! Fantastic to hear everything went well with your service Sharon.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

After some time away from home I came back to Family Clean and was unlucky enough to get a hopeless cleaner first up. When I spoke to family clean about it they immediately rectified the situation and now I could not be happier.
John F.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you for your honest review John and thank you for giving us a chance to resolve things! We're so glad we could support you in finding the right cleaner for you.

Thank you Family Clean for sending Francisco and Ana to do my Christmas Clean!

Francisco and Ana came to do my pre-Christmas clean. They were amazing, working away so quietly and efficiently – not only did every room in the house shine, free of dust, the walls, doors, stair railing were all scrubbed clean. The bathrooms were perfection. The carpets and tiles were so clean I wanted to keep them that way forever. But best of all, at the end I had a cup of tea and shared some sandwiches with them. They are beautiful people, learning English in our country and I wish them well. Thank you Family Clean for sending them my way.

Jo D.Family Clean

Absolutely wonderful to hear your Christmas was truly brightened with a good clean! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends. All the best for the rest of 2018!

rishy478

rishy478Brisbane

Impressive friendly service

I was highly impressed with our cleaners. Sonam performed a spring clean. He initially called with sufficient notice to reschedule, was very flexible and arrived early on the day. A week later we had our first regular clean with Karine, who also arrived early. She swooned over our pets and was vigilant to ensure their safety. Both cleaners worked tirelessly and demonstrated an exceptional work ethic. The unit sparkled after each visit and were both delightful to deal with. Many thanks

AdrienneC

AdrienneCBrisbane

Excellent Service!

We were more than impressed with the results of our spring clean with this company!! Everything on our list was completed and done impeccably well. I would recommend this company to everyone and know we will call on them again to help us in the future.

Thank you so much!

Our fantastic cleaners have made a massive difference to our house and my sanity! Thank you so much for helping us find them. They are a delight to have around and are hardworking and proactive. I couldn't be more thrilled!

Jo D.Family Clean

THANK YOU, Rosie. What a lovely review! We really appreciate your time to post this and letting us know how things are going. You've also made Flavia & Rogerio's day!! So thank you so much for your support! Rowena :)

Lifesaver....! Thankyou

Lovely friendly service! Attention to detail was amazing and my nee lovely cleaner was very happy to follow my directions. Completely cleaned a large house with plans on how to focus on those rarely cleaned "things" as time goes on!!

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks, Andy! We're delighted to hear this! We just love making people's lives easier, so we so glad we could do this for you. Thanks, again!

Amazing service

These guys are amazing, not only did they get back to me as soon as I emailed, they had found me a cleaner ASAP. Our cleaner Marcela turned up right on time and cleaned our house spotless! This has saved me so much time and my house looks and feels amazing

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks, Cjay; we're just thrilled that you were so happy with our service! Comments like this really make our day - we truly love what we do and it's wonderful know that we gave you back a bit of your time. Thanks, again!

Spring clean

The house was in serious need of a spring clean - floors, fans, cupboards etc. I booked 10 hours worth of cleaning which was accomplished by a team of 3 delightful folks from Family Clean. They worked non stop, were friendly, respectful and considerate. They did a first rate job and I didn't have to hover telling them what to do. I would use this service again.

Jo D.Family Clean

Hi, Kez; thanks so much! We're delighted to have been able to help with your spring clean and we hope you enjoy your lovely fresh home! Thank you again for your kind support, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Deb and Shaun

Deb and ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect clean before we moved in

First time we have used Family Clean. Just bought our home in Brisbane and was awesome to have it pristinely cleaned before we moved in. Professional and reliable service. Thanks again and looking forward to using the regular clean service to make like so much easier.

Jo D.Family Clean

Congratulations on your new home, and thank you for your kind support! We just love that we can be part of these big moments in your life. :-) Jhon is a superstar, and we know he'll be thrilled with this feedback, too! Thanks, again!

Great service, easy to book, great follow up

Never used a cleaner before so when I googled and came across website it just made it so easy. Email explains all the service and they were out 2days later. Service was great with a detailed clean. Great experience so far

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to be able to make your life that little bit easier. Thank you again for your support!

Bryce

BryceBrisbane

Great Attention to detail

I booked for a Window clean only. The cleaner who attended my house was very punctual, friendly and did a fantastic job even washing the walls on the balcony. Will be rebooking in the future

Jo D.Family Clean

We're so glad you were happy with your service - thanks so much! Nothing makes our day like a happy customer! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!

KAT

KAT

Loved the Service.....Will be using again +++

From my call to Fernanda arriving on time to assist me in our home - professional and pleasant, recommended to my friend who the service booked for today - thankyou

Kerry

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kerry! We do our best to care for your home like it's our own, so it's wonderful to hear that you were happy with the service. Thanks, again!

Kerrie

Kerrie

Great company and service.

The team were so pleasant and did such a great job on my home. Would happily use them again! Probably for a spring clean as they were so thorough!

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks, Kerrie! We're so happy to help! Thales and Sara are a wonderful team; I know they'll be thrilled to hear you were so happy. Thanks again for your support!

Home feels fresh and clean again!

Pregnant and struggling to maintain the house as before, I needed help to catch-up so I could prepare for the arrival of baby. Daniel is always on time, super fit and able to reach all the places I can no longer manage. His bright and helpful manner makes cleaning days a breeze and motivates me to tackle projects I've put off for years...like clearing out the wardrobe, old paperwork and the like. Proficient and professional. Booking was a breeze. Infact everything about the Family Clean organisation is a breath of fresh air. If you find yourself falling behind like I did, then I have no hesitation in recommending Family Clean (and Daniel) to help restore your home back to the way you like and maintain it that way.

Sarah

SarahGold coast

What a relief ...:)

So pleased when Kayla came for her first clean and left the house with so much sparkle and cleanliness! Kayla seemed to care and appreciate our home as much as we do, as evident by the respect and care she gave it. It has been a delight working with admin and Kayla...... so signing up for a regular 1/14 !!! clean :)

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much; Sarah; we're so delighted to hear Kayla treated your home like her own. You're certainly in good hands! Thank you again for your kind support for our little business, we dearly appreciate it. Rowena :)