Family Clean

Family Clean (page 3 of 6)

4.2

Maddie

MaddieBrisbane

Sparkling!

Jhon was our cleaner who came to help when we moved out of our home. He was friendly and efficient and did a great job on the kitchen (including the dreaded oven!). The shower glass in the bathrooms were literally sparkling. It was also so easy to book in and all the admin staff were friendly and helpful. We will recommend your work. Thank you!

Sparkling clean

Guy and Natalie did a great job, excellent attention to detail, my windows were sparkling and the rest of the house was really professionally cleaned.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you so much, Anna! We're so pleased to hear you were really happy with your recent spring clean. Natalia & Gui are a wonderful team, and we're sure they'll be just thrilled to hear your feedback. Thank you, again! :)

Jas

JasBrisbane

So Clean So Happy

I had my first visit from Leki and Sangay this week and boy was I impressed. The place was literally sparkling when I got home from work and they even managed to tidy my 7 year old daughter's room which I had tried and failed to do many times. Every surface was clean and the floor tiles looked like new. Looking forward to their next visit. The booking service was also easy to use and the follow up after the clean was appreciated

Nasim

NasimBrisbane

Really happy

Alex and Anny have been with me for a while now and each time they are doing the best jobs. They are so committed, well manner, on time and creative! Yes, they are looking at my home as it's theirs. I am so grateful to them, thanks.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you so much, Nasim! We're very grateful to our long term customers, too. Alex and Anny are a wonderful team, and we're sure they'll be just thrilled with this feedback. Thank you, again!

Really happy

I only needed a small ensuite bathroom cleaned and a great job was done! Even finished with 40 minutes to spare so offered to clean an additional mirror and window in the bedroom.
Overall I'd happily recommend this company.

Jo D.Family Clean

Hi, Steve; thanks so much for your kind words! We're grateful for the opportunity to help out, and we're so glad you were happy with the result. We're sure Mayra will be delighted, too! :-)

Wonderful

I was super happy with this service the house looked amazing and I believe the cleaners went above and beyond.
In particular I think the floors were the cleanest they have ever been and my bathroom is literally sparkling.
The two cleaners I had were friendly, warm people who I will defiantly use again.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much; Mally; we're so delighted we could help you and your family. Thank you again for your kind support - our little business is very grateful! Wishing you every happiness. Rowena & the MotherDucks team :))

Fabulous and so easy

Hi - I have been with Family Clean for quite awhile now and finding dealing with them very easy, we have had the same cleaners for awhile and they are fantastic, always reliable and do a great job. They are on holidays for a couple of weeks, and the ease in organising another cleaner for this time has been seamless. I would highly recommend.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much, Han! We value our long term customers so greatly, and it's wonderful to see that the feeling is mutual! :-) Thanks again for your ongoing support and for making our day!

Not great

Best investment I have made

Was very impressed on how easy the whole process has been. In no time I had Gabby booked for my weekly clean and she was prompt, friendly and obliging and did an amazing job.

Jo D.Family Clean

Wow, thanks so much, Sandra! We just love hearing feedback like this, and I know Gabby will be thrilled, too! We work really hard to provide a personal service; thank you for your support and appreciation. :-)

Caroline A

Caroline ABrisbane

Very user-friendly and great customer service from the coordinators.

Family Clean provides efficient and friendly cleaners, who are coordinated by a team that genuinely aims to provide great service to its customers.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you, Caroline! We love what we do, and we love making life just a little easier for our customers! Thank you for your kind words and appreciation; we couldn't be happier!

So very impressed

I ordered my clean online 3days in advance. I received confirmation of the exact date and time I requested the following day with my cleaners name and contact details. My cleaner arrived exactly on time. My clean is a basic one. Bathroom, toilet, kitchen and living and common areas. I've used a few companies in my time. But this was the best. My other housemates also commented on how super clean the house looked. I've already booked in my repeat cleans. Highly recommended :)

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much; Paul; you've made our day! Rita will be delighted, too. :-) Thank you again for your kind support - our little business is very grateful!

Excellent cleaning

Steve and his team did a really great job quietly and efficiently. We were delighted with the result and a little surprised at how much they did in the time. We will definitely use them again. Carol W

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much Carol; you've made our day! Steve & Edna are delighted, too. :-) Thank you again for your kind support - our little business is very grateful!

Excellent service!

Cleaners were polite, efficient, thorough and completed the job in a timely manner. Would highly recommend - would definitely use them again for our next big clean!

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you, Justine! We're so glad we could help out and that you were happy with the job! Our crews work hard to give you a more personal service, and I know Talita and Thiago will be thrilled to hear this! Thank you, again!

Easy service, no hassles.

Everything was like clockwork, cleaning quality was excellent. Cleaner was polite and did the job fine. Happy and will use them again.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much, Josh! I can't tell you how much we love hearing this - we just love making people's lives easier! Thank you for your kind words; we're very grateful. :-)

Excellent Spring Clean!!

Steve and his team did a very thorough professional Spring Clean and obviously used their initiative
Will definitely use them again

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks, Simon! We're thrilled to hear this, and we know Steve and his crew will be, too! Thank you again for your continued support; we're so grateful to our customers who keep coming back! :-)

Fantastic!

Fantastic! The people at Family Clean provided a sensational cleaner at a more than reasonable rate. The work carried out was thorough and efficient and I look forward to the next time. Excellent.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Your kind words really made our day - we work hard to provide our customers with an outstanding service each and every time. Thank you, again!

superglennie

superglennieAU

Very happy, will use again

Recently had a "spring clean" service done on my 2 bed 2 bath apartment.

Very happy with the job - boys did great work and I am especially thankful that they came out not only on a Saturday but on New Year's Eve.

Place looks great! I would recommend Family Clean and I intend to use them again for future jobs.

Jo D.Family Clean

Happy New Year, Superglennie! What better way to start the year than with a freshly spruced home! We're so glad you were happy with the service, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Caring Cleaners

I was delighted with Isabel & Camillo. They both worked very hard and I was delighted to see their final result – my home looks beautiful
I give them a 10 out of 10 as they really work efficiently and most importantly, with care.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you, Colette! We're thrilled with this feedback! Cleaning with care is what we're all about, so this really makes us smile. Thank you, again, for your support and your kind words. :-)

Massive two stores exit clean

Steve and his crew did a very thorough job. It was obvious they take pride in their work. If your on the north side of bris die ask for him for sure!!!

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks, Nikki! We're so glad that we could help! We're very proud to work with people who take pride in everything they do, and it shows in the quality of their work. Thank you for your support!

very Happy, Professional result

John and Rafael, were excellent, very professional, polite and hard working. I would happily recommend them . The results are great, I know I shall be in contact again with Family Clean, Most impressive

Jo D.Family Clean

Hi, Janine; thanks so much for this lovely review! We work really hard to deliver a professional, personal service, so we're delighted to hear you were so happy with your spring clean. You've made our day!