Family Clean

Family Clean (page 4 of 6)

4.2

Excellent and Professional Cleaners

I used Family Clean for a 'Spring Clean' in October this year and was so happy with the results that I have now started a regular monthly clean. I highly recommend Family Clean, they have professional cleaners who leave your house sparkling and clean. I have been smiling all week after my regular clean because they did such a great job.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Our apartment was sparkling even the taps were polished and the cleaner was so professional and friendly thank you Family Clean!

Sparkling and Professional.

I have a nearly three year relationship with Family Clean... After a pre move in spruce up I engaged them on a regular schedule. Every time I love the care, attention and professionalism with which my home is cleaned. It always looks,smells and feels great. I find them to be reliable, flexible, honest, trustworthy and very professional. I am grateful I found them via google.

So happy I booked.

It is always a gamble to google search, and book someone to come into your home. I could not be happier with the friendly and professional service. So efficient and my house looks and smells great. I highly recommend booking, I have not looked back.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks for taking the time to post your lovely review Ele! We certainly work hard to ensure our customers have a great experience, so we're really pleased to hear your kind feedback. Many thanks, Rowena :)

Friendly and Professional!

I found these guys through a google search and booked everything online so there's always a bit of risk with what kind of service you'll get. I have to say I was truly impressed. Lili returned my email enquiry with quotes within hours and was just lovely in general. Steve and the members of his crew came and did a spring clean that left my house refreshed and John Buchanan came and did the carpets and pests which were long overdue. Not only did they do an amazing job but they were all genuinely lovely people to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a friendly and professional service.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks, Kris! We are just delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us so much! It's a cliche, but we really do love what we do, and it's customers like you who make it even more worth while! Thanks for making our day! :-)

Efficient and fast!

Really happy with the service, they did an amazing job. Super efficient, highly professional, was very happy wto ty the final result (my house was glowing) - would definitely recommend them.

Jo D.Family Clean

Hi, Sia; thank you so much for taking the time to post this! Your kind words mean a lot to our little business and we're very grateful to you! :-)

Top quality service

We hired Family Clean for a settlement cleaning after we moved out of our large 4-bedroom + study house. I met the crew at the empty house, showed them what was of particular concern (mildew on walls, etc) and then left them to it. On inspection the following day both my husband and walked from room to room saying, "wow they did an amazing job!" Kitchen and bathrooms were sparkling as new and the problem areas were fully clean.

The crew members were cordial and professional and the price was exactly what they quoted me online.

Sparkling clean windows

I was very impressed with the diligence and professionalism of this young man. Money well spent. Most thorough and efficient window cleaner I have had. He also cleaned screens, tracks and window ledges beautifully. I liked the way he just got on with the job; a lovely manner. I hope he is available this time next year.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so proud to work with Jhon and we know he'll be thrilled with this feedback, too. Thank you again for your support, we're so grateful to our lovely customers for supporting local business!

Perfect Service

These guys are the best cleaners I've used in Brisbane, and are the only ones good enough for me to book a repeat visit. Andre and Barbara were very quick and efficient and I came back to my house sparkling clean. They were also very careful to follow the specific requests I had.

I Handy

I HandyChelmer

Fabulous service

Alex and Anny are fabulous. They did an excellent job and wonderful individuals. Very happy with the service and will continue to use them!!

Jo D.Family Clean

Hi, there; thank you so much for your kind words! We love Alex and Anny, too, and we're so glad to hear you're happy. We work hard to offer a more personal service, and it's always rewarding to hear from happy customers! Thank you!

Anj

Anj

Excellent Cleaning Service with a smile!

Our cleaners Thinley and Yeshi have been doing an excellent job. Our house is sparkling after they leave. They are so polite, hard working and very obliging. We are extremely happy with their work!
Chloe, the owner of the business has also been so lovely to deal with and it is very clear that her clients come first.

Life savers

Life saver, listened to exactly what I needed found the right people and did so much more then I asked. A really lovely friendly company.

Jo D.Family Clean

We're so glad to have been able to help! We love what we do, and it makes it all the more worthwhile to know that we've made your life just that little bit easier. Thank you so much!

Cmc

CmcBrisbane

Great first clean, looking forward to more visits

I had Karen and Camila start this week for a regular clean. They did a great job, house looked wonderful by the end. It's going to be a big help to a busy Mum!

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our little business! We're so glad that we can help and that you'll have more quality family time. What could be better than that?! Thank you again for your support!

Great fuss-free cleaning.

Have twice used Family Clean to spring-clean a moderate-sized townhouse and both times have been fantastic cleans. Wouldn't hesitate to use Family Clean again.

Jo D.Family Clean

Hi, Jay; thanks so much for your kind words! We're so proud to provide a consistently top-notch service, and our crews work hard to make sure they always deliver this. Thanks so much for recognising their efforts; I'm sure you've made their day. :-)

Fantastic job

Family clean provide great service and their work is always of a very high quality. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Jo D.Family Clean

Thanks so much, Gretel! We really appreciate you saying so; Isabel and Duleys are a fabulous team, and we're so thrilled that you loved them, too! :-)

Happy Buyer

Happy Buyer

Very Professional

I was very happy with the cleaning work which I had done on Saturday. Very professional and an excellent job. I had 2x people and they were a great team - exceeded my expectations. I have used various cleaning companies before & liked these guys the best.

Very Good Job

I had 2 people come and clean and both were lovely smiley people and they were very quick and did a very good job. Am looking forward to having them back!

Jo D.Family Clean

Jackie, thanks so much for your kind comments. We work hard to select the best people to offer you a more personal service, so it's wonderful to hear you're really happy with Wes and Gui. :) We look forward to continuing to help you! Rowena :)

Good service, good cleaning job.

The communication from Family clean was very good - better than most cleaning organisations I have had experience with - and the cleaners did a great job. They arrived on time and conducted themselves professionally. Will definitely continue to use.

Kewan

Kewan

Maximum Effort!

I recently touched base with the Family Clean team in order to setup a short notice date/time to clean my 2 bed 2 bath apartment. Following that/on the day I was met with to extremely friendly and capable team member who in my opinion did a fantastic job. Not only did the service exceed my expectations, they were also able to work with my last min request to get the job done. A great result + I have locked in monthly cleans moving forward.

Very happy customer

My cleaners were punctual and pleasant. My house is for sale and it is very important it looks immaculate. Their attention to detail was excellent and I was really delighted. Plus the house smelt beautiful when they left! I will definitely use them again