Family Clean

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Family Clean

Disappointing

Waited 3 weeks for a booking confirmation which got cancelled too

I contacted Family clean based on some positive reviews and waited for few weeks to get a confirmation on booking for a weekend based on my request. I made plans to ensure I allow time for this booking on weekend and get a phone call that this booking has been cancelled. I wish I could also join people who wrote some good reviews about their cleaners and services. However, considering the way they have handled my interest in their services, I am highly disappointed.

Not great

iyce1
iyce1Purgatory, Rhode Island

Not willing to measure up to own standard or honour guarantee

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Family Clean compares to other House Cleaning Services

Louise
Louiseasked

I am at Cannon Hill and would like a quote on a 4 Bedroom house for wall cleaning and oven clean? We have high ceilings. Thank you

Hello Louise!

We hope you're doing well. Thank you for reaching out, we'd be certainly able to give you a bit of an estimate in relation to the tasks mentioned. Do you mind please giving us a call (07 3254 2400) or sending in an email to us (motherducks@familyclean.com.au) and we'd be happy to discuss costs. :) Look forward to speaking again soon. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Get an answer from our members and Family Clean representatives