Family Clean

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Family Clean

james
jamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

overcharge and underclean

i tried them and for $37 an hour was expecting the house to smell like it was clean. it wasnt and on further inspectio no trace of product could be found very poor work tbe response when i complained was terrible. i reviewed them with 1 star elsewhere a they went on the attack.i simply stated that they could come one more time and if it wasnt done properly i wouldnt pay. i also remarked that there are teachers and nurses that would love $37 an hour they twisted that in their response DO NOT USE

activetraveller
activetravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless administration

This is the third time I've rung Family Clean and given them a wide range of dates and times for a spring clean. For example, any day over the next couple of weeks. On ALL occasions they haven't accommodated me. As a busy professional, in the end I'm wasting time chasing them. They still haven't given me the courtesy of a call back. My advice - don't bother with Family Clean, look elsewhere.

Disappointing

Georgia
GeorgiaGold Coast

Cancelled on me after being booked in for 7 weeks

Unfortunately, after having a post renovation clean booked in for 7 weeks, this company cancelled on us. They gave us 3 days notice, and did provide us with an alternative date (which did not suit us), but I am really disappointed it took them this long to cancel. We are about to have a baby and had a very short time frame within which to have the clean done. Pretty poor customer service in my opinion.

Waited 3 weeks for a booking confirmation which got cancelled too

I contacted Family clean based on some positive reviews and waited for few weeks to get a confirmation on booking for a weekend based on my request. I made plans to ensure I allow time for this booking on weekend and get a phone call that this booking has been cancelled. I wish I could also join people who wrote some good reviews about their cleaners and services. However, considering the way they have handled my interest in their services, I am highly disappointed.

RhondaBrisbane

Very disappointed

Rhonda

Thank you for your email.

Not great

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Took my money and run!!!

My worst nightmare

The cleaner they sent couldn't even use a vacuum cleaner, she clearly had no experience, she told me to pay more if I want more done, she was painfully slow.

Find out how Family Clean compares to other House Cleaning Services

Cleaner broke curtains off the wall!

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost way more than the quote

I used these guys for a final bond clean. Good customer service & cleaners did a good job but the price I was charged on the day was a severe increase to what I was quoted both over the phone and via email. There was no explanation given for this and the (very small) apartment was already pretty clean. I paid what they asked to avoid conflict but I feel annoyed & ripped off since the original quote was already over my budget. I wouldn't use this company again based on this experience.
Good customer service, final presentation was good. Got all my bond back.
Jacked up price on day of cleaning with no explanation.

ulrondCoorparoo

Late and Lazy

A horrible experience

Sue ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Gardening appointment

MatMelbourne, Victoria

Awful service, don't use.

Louise
Louiseasked

I am at Cannon Hill and would like a quote on a 4 Bedroom house for wall cleaning and oven clean? We have high ceilings. Thank you

Hello Louise!

We hope you're doing well. Thank you for reaching out, we'd be certainly able to give you a bit of an estimate in relation to the tasks mentioned. Do you mind please giving us a call (07 3254 2400) or sending in an email to us (motherducks@familyclean.com.au) and we'd be happy to discuss costs. :) Look forward to speaking again soon. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Get an answer from our members and Family Clean representatives