Family Clean

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Family Clean

Juliet S.
Juliet S.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful!

What a difference it has made to have Family Clean part of my routine! My crew member is thorough, attentive and utterly professional! I love the way I feel when I arrive home to the gorgeous quality of a clean and fresh environment! Beautiful!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much Juliet! Your kind words are really appreciated. We look forward to continuing our service with you :) Rowena x

james
jamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

overcharge and underclean

i tried them and for $37 an hour was expecting the house to smell like it was clean. it wasnt and on further inspectio no trace of product could be found very poor work tbe response when i complained was terrible. i reviewed them with 1 star elsewhere a they went on the attack.i simply stated that they could come one more time and if it wasnt done properly i wouldnt pay. i also remarked that there are teachers and nurses that would love $37 an hour they twisted that in their response DO NOT USE

activetraveller
activetravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless administration

This is the third time I've rung Family Clean and given them a wide range of dates and times for a spring clean. For example, any day over the next couple of weeks. On ALL occasions they haven't accommodated me. As a busy professional, in the end I'm wasting time chasing them. They still haven't given me the courtesy of a call back. My advice - don't bother with Family Clean, look elsewhere.

Disappointing

Sarah Mansfield
Sarah MansfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Refreshing!

Very happy with our (very last minute) booking to have our home serviced by Family Clean. Our cleaner arrived on time and did a beautiful job. It felt like I came home from work to a hotel room service! Even down to beautifully folded guest towels in the bathrooms. I've been very nervous to ever hire a cleaner thinking that they wouldn't do as good as me cleaning our home, but Pema definatly meet my expectations and more. Thank you!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Sarah, Thank you so much for your kind feedback, and support for our wonderful crews!! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with Pema's service - your home is in excellent hands!! Rowena x

This was a great help as my husband is recovering from surgery.

Michele was very pleasant & very efficient with my clean, & I look forward to having her again. She also went the extra mile with anything I requested of her.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

We're so humbled by your lovely feedback, Elisa! I was told about your lovely feedback from Gabby, you absolutely made Michele's day, so thank you very much for your kind words!!
Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. Rowena x

Very good service

I have been very happy with the service from Family Clean. The cleaners they have provided have been pleasant and polite and have done a very good job. I am a satisfied customer.

Georgia
GeorgiaGold Coast

Cancelled on me after being booked in for 7 weeks

Unfortunately, after having a post renovation clean booked in for 7 weeks, this company cancelled on us. They gave us 3 days notice, and did provide us with an alternative date (which did not suit us), but I am really disappointed it took them this long to cancel. We are about to have a baby and had a very short time frame within which to have the clean done. Pretty poor customer service in my opinion.

Waited 3 weeks for a booking confirmation which got cancelled too

I contacted Family clean based on some positive reviews and waited for few weeks to get a confirmation on booking for a weekend based on my request. I made plans to ensure I allow time for this booking on weekend and get a phone call that this booking has been cancelled. I wish I could also join people who wrote some good reviews about their cleaners and services. However, considering the way they have handled my interest in their services, I am highly disappointed.

RhondaBrisbane

Very disappointed

Rhonda

Thank you for your email.

Great service, easy to book, great follow up

Never used a cleaner before so when I googled and came across website it just made it so easy. Email explains all the service and they were out 2days later. Service was great with a detailed clean. Great experience so far

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to be able to make your life that little bit easier. Thank you again for your support!

Anna
Anna

Sparkling clean

Guy and Natalie did a great job, excellent attention to detail, my windows were sparkling and the rest of the house was really professionally cleaned.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much, Anna! We're so pleased to hear you were really happy with your recent spring clean. Natalia & Gui are a wonderful team, and we're sure they'll be just thrilled to hear your feedback. Thank you, again! :)

Not great

Very Good Job

I had 2 people come and clean and both were lovely smiley people and they were very quick and did a very good job. Am looking forward to having them back!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Jackie, thanks so much for your kind comments. We work hard to select the best people to offer you a more personal service, so it's wonderful to hear you're really happy with Wes and Gui. :) We look forward to continuing to help you! Rowena :)

Kylie
KylieBrisbane

Kitchen sparkles

Very happy with Marleni who has cleaned our house for the past three weeks. She works extremely hard & leaves our house looking clean & fresh. We are flexible with times & Marleni will give us a courtesy text to let us know her arrival time. As a mum of three small children i now wonder why I didnt do this sooner.

Johannes J.Family Clean