Family Clean

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Family Clean

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Lizzie
LizzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been with them for years

Couldn’t be happier with the service quality. Head office is always responsive and the cleaners are excellent and committed professionals who take pride in their good work.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Lizzie, thank you for your support and for your review! I'm so glad you have had such a positive experience with us and our fantastic crews over the years. We look forward to continuing to help you in your home :) Rowena x

Kristy J.
Kristy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastically Clean and Customer Focused!

Grace from Family Clean has been superb! Her attention to detail is amazing and I know I will get a quality clean every time! Thank you Family Clean for matching us with the wonderful Grace!
KJ

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kristy! We're over the moon we were able to match you with lovely Grace. You're certainly in safe hands with her! :) Rowena x

Excellent service.

Isobelle is a very polite and kind young woman who is flexible, punctual and thorough. I am very happy with her work and her pleasant presence in my home. Also, she is willing to take on extra tasks as needed.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your lovely review about Isobelle! She is brilliant at what she does and we just love to see such positive feedback. We really appreciate your support :) Rowena x

Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and professional

We have always experienced a high level of good service from family clean. They listen when we have feedback and the cleaners we have had are always very professional, on time and good at cleaning of course!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thanks so much for your review, Hayley. We're so glad you continue to have a positive experience with us and your crews! We really appreciate all your support, it means so much :) Rowena x

Lady Edwards
Lady Edwards

A great company- wonderful staff. Great results every time.

The staff from family clean are excellent.
I’ve particularly enjoyed working with Sandy. She’s helped me clean my new house from top to bottom and continues to keep my home fresh and sparkling every week. I enjoy her cheerful personality and her attention to detail.
I can’t recommend Family Clean highly enough.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Wow, thank you for your amazing review. You are in safe hands with lovely Sandy, she's amazing! We're so pleased everything is going brilliantly so far, thank you for your continued support :) Rowena x

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy client

We had our first clean today with Sandy and she was very accommodating and willing stayed to finished something that took longer to do .
Our bathrooms and floors are sparkling and we look forward to our next visit .
Thanks Sandy

Wendy

Robin and Michael
Robin and MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Really Good Experience

After moving to the south side of the city I needed a new cleaner as my previous cleaner did not drive “on the freeway”. I came across Family Clean on the Product Review site. I was encouraged by the excellent reviews. My experience to date (3 fortnightly cleans) has been very good. My cleaner is hard working, punctual and careful and willing to do extra tasks. Family Clean followed up with me by email after the first clean and have stayed in touch. I would recommend Family Clean for their approach to satisfying their customers with cleaners matched to client requirements and the high standards expected of their employees.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

We've had just one clean ...

...and have been so very pleased. I love the attention to detail and the fact that our cleaners go above and beyond. They listened to what I asked of them and delivered beyond my expectations.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Kerry, we're so pleased to see you've had such a great experience with us and we really love knowing your crew are going above and beyond! Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it :) Ro x

Exceptional service

We had our first clean today with family clean. The booking process was easy once staff were available and we now have a regular cleaning service.
The attention to detail and efficiency was amazing we really felt we got our value for a fair price. We sought family clean from recommendations and were not disappointed!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Ruth, thank you so much for your kind words! We're so pleased to see you have had a great experience with us and your crew, and we look forward to continuing to help you in your home :) Rowena x

Merlene Hayes
Merlene HayesQueensland

great cleaner

She is a great cleaner, very thorough, caring and understanding. great with dealing with our dogs. And continues to just as good as the first day. So very happy to have her cleaning our house.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thanks so much for your kind words, Merlene! It's brilliant to hear you are enjoying your service with Lyndelle. She is fabulous! Thank you for your ongoing support :) Rowena x

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

From booking to completion of services provided by Family Clean have been excellent. E mails and texts keeping me updated with booking, arrival at my home, I cannot fault any service I received. I received gift vouchers for this service as a Christmas gift, a delightful gift indeed. thank you

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Jan, thank you so much for your kind words! It's a pleasure to help you and we look forward to working with you again in the future :) Rowena x

Brilliant work, friendly service

These guys were amazing. Fitted me in so we could move in, worked super hard, amazing attention to detail, excellent finish, and lovely, kind, friendly people to boot. Highly recommended.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you, Leith! I am so glad to hear we could fit you in and you got a fantastic crew! We really appreciate your support :) Rowena x

David Power
David PowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

My elderly parents are very happy.

My elderly parents are very particular and wanted someone who was kind, trustworthy, gentle, and who did a good job.
Rosie turned up when arranged, was polite and well presented. She did what was asked without fuss. My parents have asked her to come back on a regular basis.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your lovely review, David. We really appreciate your support and we're so glad Rosie did a fantastic job for your parents! Rowena :)

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and superb cleaning

Family Clean have been very responsive and found me a good cleaner in a short time frame, in line with my requirements.
Sonam who has been doing my house clean on a weekly basis is very reliable, honest, trustworthy and has great attention to detail. I would highly recommend Family Clean!

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Amy! Sonam is fabulous and a valued crew at Family Clean. We're so glad we are able to help you with our services :) Rowena x

Steph
Steph

Customer-focussed professionals

I’ve loved dealing with Family Clean, their website and quoting process was super easy and my cleaner is a God-send.
Communication is easy and my home feels so fresh!
I couldn’t recommend Family Clean more.

Mother DucksFamily Clean

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Steph. It means so much to us! We look forward to helping you again! :) Rowena x