Fanco DC Wall Fan PWFC45DC

Fanco DC Wall Fan PWFC45DC

Roland

RolandSydney

Great fan, quite pricey for what you get

Purchased in October 2019 for $188.00.

Mohamed Nabil

Mohamed NabilSydney, NSW

Bought one to try mainly for DC power savings

I'm a production engineer/geek was against buying this for our hostel due to its high price, this last summer we had loads of wall mounted fans (cheapish H***r brand) breaking even many brand new ones.
This fan for slighlty less than 200$ though proved to be much better than expectations.
However, this fitted a larger space with wind really that strong (and power saving too!)
Just wish Fanco, as the only australian DC motor fan maker, do size/power varities of these for smaller space or domestic use even.
I would rate this really very high in durability department as well.. this i'snt going to break anytime soon.
Good for

Purchased in January 2019 for $190.00.

Rex

RexSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good addition to improve ventilation

I installed two of these fans in a semi-commercial kitchen. They were easy to install and work very well with low noise level. They are wall mounted and also look attractive. Air flow is good.

Purchased in April 2019 at Fansonline for $375.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Rex, that's awesome!

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant, quiet fans perfect for bedrooms

We have been so happy with these fans. We bought 3 for each of our girls bedrooms and they have been fantastic. Really quiet but powerful fan that work brilliantly and keep our girls cool in summer. Couldn’t rate them highly enough.

Purchased in June 2018 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Beth, thanks for your review :) It's great that the girls like the fans!

Just what we needed

This was the perfect fan for our back deck in sunny Queensland. We were after a fan that was wall mounted, needed to be energy efficient and quiet but able to produce strong airflow. Our new Fanco DC Wall Fan ticked all the boxes. It's made our days on our back more enjoyable and comfortable especially for when we have visitors over, its just what we needed.

Purchased in November 2018.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks so much for your review guys!

Neicia Shaw

Neicia ShawGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good air mover

I purchased the Fanco wall fan as I have a warehouse apartment with large air volumes. The semi commercial grade of the fan ensures that it really does the trick quickly moving and cooling the air. Low noise levels means it is perfect for the bedroom. Would have liked a remote with the unit rather than the hard wired controls, but that is only a minor details. A good purchase.

Purchased in December 2018 at Fans on line.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks for your feedback Neicia , it sounds like the DC wall fan was exactly what you needed :)

Eric

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet, efficient, powerful - whats not to like?

I purchased one of these to replace my old 75cm 'industrial' fans which I use in my patio to blow my BBQ smoke out the side.
Unfortunately the 75cm was ridiculously noisy and it had to go after a few years.
This new 45cm DC fan is as quiet as can be and with a roaring BBQ it does the job at top speed so I am very happy with the change from the old 75cm.
Yes, it is expensive - but should be the last fan I need to buy for a long time.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline for $189.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Eric, enjoy your BBQs!

Belinda W

Belinda WIllawarra, NSW

I'm blown away!

My team suffered through a very hot summer in a small room with only a small noisy fan to provide relief. This fan is absolutely wonderful! Powerful but quiet and now I have very a happy team!

Purchased in January 2019 for $217.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Belinda , that's awesome! We're glad the DC wall fan has helped make your team happier =)

Efficient and quiet fan at a great price

Very quiet fan that moves a good amount of air.
Easy to install and looks great too.
Quality materials and similarly priced to less efficient plastic fans.
My customers really love this fan.

Purchased in March 2019.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hey, thanks for your feedback and it's great to hear that your customers like it too :)

Dc wall fan

Good quality fan and the digital buttons work well. The fan is reasonably quiet. Comes in pieces but takes only a few minutes to put together. Being a DC powered fan is a cheap option.

Purchased in January 2019 for $160.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Sam! It's always great to hear from a happy customer :)

Mal

Mal

Very quiet

Great Fan. Very quiet & powerful. Would like the controller cable to be a bit longer. Easy to install. I had to remove the brackets and reverse them to install on the ceiling.

Purchased in January 2019 for $375.00.

Dylan

Dylanmelbourne

Finally! what I was looking for.

This wall fan is perfect! I was sick of finding fans that produced decent airflow but were noisey and distracting to be around.
This fan is practically silent!
on top of that the remote is on a conveniently long cord, so if need be the fan can be mounted high on the wall with no difficulty in accessing the control.
It offers 6 speed settings ranging from a gentle caressing breeze, to a strong, pleasant flow which will cool you off and cycle any muggy air away.
Perfect for any scenario, Strong enough for a Gym. Silent enough for a Yoga studio, meditation space, or bedroom. Soft enough for a study or reading room.
I do recommend!