Fanco Eco Silent DC

Fanco Eco Silent DC Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Leigh

Leighasked

Are you able to replace the light globe manually or is it a sealed system

Noel
Noel

Can’t see anything in the manual Leigh but don’t think so as they are a ring of led lights

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Leigh, Noel is right - the LED light in the Eco Silent is integrated into the fan and can't be swapped out like an E27 globe or B22 globe can. Keep in mind though, LED lights have a much longer life expectancy than traditional globes, and the Eco Silent's light is covered by its own 12 month warranty. Otherwise, we have a couple of options in our range with light fittings which are easier to replace. The closest match would be the AC version of the Urban 2 - available with an E27 fitting. For something completely different, you could look at the Origin. Its light kit is available separately and can be added to the fan after installation, so you could buy a replacement light kit and swap it over if necessary. Thanks for reaching out to us and if you have any more questions, you can get in touch with our customer service team by emailing service@fanco.com.au .

Tessa
Tessa

I looked inside and it is a ring of little LEDs

Eddie

Eddieasked

We are planning to install 10 ceiling fans, 3 @ 52 inch, and 7 @ 48 inch. Just wonder if you are able to do a package deal.

Eddie

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Good morning Eddie, we're very happy to hear you're so interested in our product! To buy the Eco Silent you will need to get in touch with one of our re-sellers. They are the best people to speak to about pricing, as we don't sell directly to the public. You can find your nearest re-seller here: https://www.fanco.com.au/stockists/.

Mezasked

Hi, I notice there is feedback regarding poor installation instructions. You say you are looking into updating this. As I don't want to hire an electrician to install 4 ceiling fans that is going to be fiddly and take extra time (more costs to me), have you updated the instructions so that it is easier and simple for installers to follow, as I'm sure no one wants to be sitting on the phone asking questions, and if they have not yet been updated can you please advise when will this be done?

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch! I'm not sure if you're asking specifically about the Eco Silent or our fans in general, because I could only find one Eco Silent review which mentions that the instructions could be improved. Each of our models has comes with its own specific instructions and we have made several updates to each of them based on feedback over the years. By our judgement, they're clear and easy to read, but of course were quite familiar with our fans! If you would like to show your electrician any of our manuals prior to purchase, they are available on our website here: https://www.fanco.com.au/ceiling-fan-installation-manuals/. It's completely understandable that youd prefer not to call but in any case, our team will be available for troubleshooting during business hours if you need us. If you have a specific query about the manuals, send an email to service@fanco.com.au and we will be happy to assist you.

Mez

Thanks for your quick reply, and yes I was looking at your fans in general. I guess you can say I'm finding it hard having to replace all 4 of my fans that are working very slowly and only 3 years old (and have done this 3 times in 10yrs) including a hunter pacific that only works on winter mode after 5yrs (I live in Qld). I find the warranties with all companies are useless due to the run around with service departments and the cost to have an electrician point out the problems. I think its sad that it comes down to pot luck that you get a fan that will last. considering the cost and labour involved. I guess China and technology hasn't changed with fans. It would be nice to find a fan that will outdo its warranty period for more years to come rather than the 1-3yrs

Jane Tasked

Hi there, reading the reviews, it sounds like your product is just what I want, especially now that you are getting rid of the beeping. (Great work on the listening to your customers!) My only concern is the bright LED light. Is it possible to have a warm light that is of a lux level of 200 only? Thank you

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Jane, thanks for getting in touch. It’s great to hear that you’re interested in our range! We try to take customer feedback into account, and we had a lot of consistent comments about the beep, so making the change was a relatively easy decision. However, when it comes to lights, each of our customers seems to want something slightly different. There is currently only one light option for the Eco Silent, but you may be interested in our Urban 2 DC fan. The integrated light has a dimming function and CCT technology, so you can adapt it to your needs. It might be best if you visit one of our resellers to get a sense of the fan and light in person. You can find your nearest stockist here: https://www.fanco.com.au/stockists/. If we can be of further assistance, our email is sales@fanco.com.au

Thanks very much!