Fanco Eco Silent DC

Fanco Eco Silent DC (page 2 of 2)

Fantastic fan

Love Love Love these fans.
We bought 2, 1 for the master bedroom (52in) and 1 for my child's room (48in)
They are so quiet they do not disturb sleep at all.
The breeze is lovely and we only usually have it on 1 or 2 overnight and this moves the air around beautifully.
The remote control is great (except we could do with 2...one for each side of the bed :))
We also got a remote control for our child's room and he loves it. Plus it makes it easy for him to turn off during the night if it gets a bit chilly.
Overall, they are well worth the money and I would highly recommend them.

Quiet and efficient

Bought two Fanco Eco silent DC fans through Fansonline two weeks ago. Not only was the service great and delivery prompt, but the fans are great. Quiet and efficient, I have had great sleeps without airconditioning since they have been installed. The summer season is suddenly not so daunting! Karin

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Just what we needed

Well it’s 36 degrees today and we haven’t even needed the air conditioning because the Fanco Fan is doing a great job moving the air. We are super happy with our purchase. Fans online offered a brilliantly quick service too. I was quite sceptical at the start but when they arrived the next day I couldn’t have been happier

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Fabulous fan-so quiet!

I purchase this fan just in time for the heat wave for my bedroom! It is very quiet and looks fabulous and has a good range of speeds. The timer will be a plus when the nights cool down again. Online experience great-price competitive and the fan arrived promptly and intact.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Super quiet and bright LED light

This fan moves a tremendous amount of air with little to no motor noise and zero vibration/wobble.
Remote is easy to use which the kids love.
Timer function is a great addition.
LED light is really bright with a nice clear white light.
Would not hesitate in recommending this model to anybody.

Nice and quiet

Lot of good things:
Online shopping experience pretty good.
Price was better than in other websites
Delivery was fast.
Quiet device, even at high speed.
Doesn't wobble, seems quite stable.
Bright light, Nice aesthetics

The only "but" is the beeping noise every time it's turned on/off. Haven't figured out how to fix that

Date PurchasedAug 2018

This is a great fan. Really happy with it.

We recently purchased and installed this fan in our bedroom. It looks good and performs well. The features are very useful with the bright light and dimmer function. The blades appear to move a good volume of air on each of the speeds without being noisy. The timer function will be really handy when summer gets closer. Overall very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Simple and quiet..exactly what i was after

Have one in each bedroom, super quiet and effective.
Wanted a really simple design that didn't detract from rest of room these are perfect.
Remotes make easy to operate even for the kids with very little movement even when turned on top speed. No noise so can have on all night no interruption to sleep.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

FANTASTIC QUIET CEILING FAN WITH LIGHT

I have purchased this ceiling fan for our small office at home last month. Blades are 48cm and unbelievably quiet. Light is bright what suits us very well. It has a remote what is very easy to use.
I am very happy with the purchase.
Functions are simple. Did not try the timer yet. On full speed it is slightly out of balance what can be adjusted with small weight.
Otherwise great product!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Very happy

I bought 3 Eco silent dc ceiling fans (without lights, but with remotes) by Fanco last month and am very happy with them. Two were 52" and the other was 48". They are of an affordable price with a modern unobtrusive look to them. Importantly, they are also quiet, which is what I was after as my previous fans were noisy and it made sleeping difficult at times. I have noticed the 48", which is in the bedroom, is a little noisy when it starts, but then becomes quiet after 10-20 seconds. I have no issue with this. I love the remote control aspect as the fan can be controlled at night without having to get out of bed and can also be set on a timer - very convenient. My electrician who installed them, reported he was impressed with the fans as he believed they were a good product and were easy for him to install.