Fanco Eco Silent DC

Fanco Eco Silent DC (page 2 of 2)

caveat_emptorAU

Extremely Disappointed

Purchased in February 2019.

Cathy

CathyPerth

This fan is AWESOME!

Fabulous service from Fanco, super quick delivery. This fan is just brilliant! So quiet and very effective. One of the things that attracted me to this fan was the drop from the ceiling is lower than most fans. I've installed this in my bedroom. Highly recommend not just the product but the company.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Otisbear

OtisbearAdelaide

Simple and does the job

Having read good reviews and that this model was recommended by Choice I bought three fans - two for bedrooms and a larger one for the lounge. It seems to need higher speed settings to be really effective. I've found the fans to be reasonably quiet, especially when compared to my old AC models, but the one in the main bedroom rattles and squeaks enough to be very noticeable at night. Good value for money but not sure I'd class these as top models.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
idashan

idashanVictoria

Very happy with my fan, should have ordered earlier

Bought this for my sitting room due to summer approaching last year.
delivery was quick & had it installed over the weekend.
I ordered the model with the remote & light, which I couldn't more happier.
the LED light made my sitting room heaps brighter compared with the old light.
the fan is quiet & stable, however, it can't reach far.
would recommend to anyone if they looking for a new fan.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Quiet and Effective Fan

The fan is quiet, very effective and looks good. It has a good spread of speeds to cover all needs and is stable with virtually no wobble even at top speed. The remote is easy to use. The only small issue I have is that the light is very bright for a bedroom and I'd prefer a slightly warmer light.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Peter

PeterPerth

Very Happy

We brought five of these fans for our new home, very happy with them, look great, work well and nice and quiet. Once ordered they were delivered to us in WA within a week direct to our front door. Really easy to manage and order. Highly recommend these fans. Thanks.

Great fan, easy purchase

Very easy online purchase and arrived quickly in a smaller box than expected. Fan is for my 1 year old daughter’s room and it works great keeping her cool throughout hot nights. Quiet but effective and easy to use remote. Simple modern design which would suit any room. Highly recommend.

Tracey

TraceyGeelong

Fantastic fan

Love Love Love these fans.
We bought 2, 1 for the master bedroom (52in) and 1 for my child's room (48in)
They are so quiet they do not disturb sleep at all.
The breeze is lovely and we only usually have it on 1 or 2 overnight and this moves the air around beautifully.
The remote control is great (except we could do with 2...one for each side of the bed :))
We also got a remote control for our child's room and he loves it. Plus it makes it easy for him to turn off during the night if it gets a bit chilly.
Overall, they are well worth the money and I would highly recommend them.

Karin

KarinFrankston South

Quiet and efficient

Bought two Fanco Eco silent DC fans through Fansonline two weeks ago. Not only was the service great and delivery prompt, but the fans are great. Quiet and efficient, I have had great sleeps without airconditioning since they have been installed. The summer season is suddenly not so daunting! Karin

Nicci

Nicci

Just what we needed

Well it’s 36 degrees today and we haven’t even needed the air conditioning because the Fanco Fan is doing a great job moving the air. We are super happy with our purchase. Fans online offered a brilliantly quick service too. I was quite sceptical at the start but when they arrived the next day I couldn’t have been happier

Fabulous fan-so quiet!

I purchase this fan just in time for the heat wave for my bedroom! It is very quiet and looks fabulous and has a good range of speeds. The timer will be a plus when the nights cool down again. Online experience great-price competitive and the fan arrived promptly and intact.

Des S.

Des S.

Super quiet and bright LED light

This fan moves a tremendous amount of air with little to no motor noise and zero vibration/wobble.
Remote is easy to use which the kids love.
Timer function is a great addition.
LED light is really bright with a nice clear white light.
Would not hesitate in recommending this model to anybody.

Rafa

Rafa

Nice and quiet

Lot of good things:
Online shopping experience pretty good.
Price was better than in other websites
Delivery was fast.
Quiet device, even at high speed.
Doesn't wobble, seems quite stable.
Bright light, Nice aesthetics

The only "but" is the beeping noise every time it's turned on/off. Haven't figured out how to fix that

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ann. W

Ann. WBORONIA

This is a great fan. Really happy with it.

We recently purchased and installed this fan in our bedroom. It looks good and performs well. The features are very useful with the bright light and dimmer function. The blades appear to move a good volume of air on each of the speeds without being noisy. The timer function will be really handy when summer gets closer. Overall very happy with this product.

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Simple and quiet..exactly what i was after

Have one in each bedroom, super quiet and effective.
Wanted a really simple design that didn't detract from rest of room these are perfect.
Remotes make easy to operate even for the kids with very little movement even when turned on top speed. No noise so can have on all night no interruption to sleep.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Ingrid

IngridBRISBANE

FANTASTIC QUIET CEILING FAN WITH LIGHT

I have purchased this ceiling fan for our small office at home last month. Blades are 48cm and unbelievably quiet. Light is bright what suits us very well. It has a remote what is very easy to use.
I am very happy with the purchase.
Functions are simple. Did not try the timer yet. On full speed it is slightly out of balance what can be adjusted with small weight.
Otherwise great product!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Marty

MartyCentral Coast

Very happy

Jane Tasked

Hi there, reading the reviews, it sounds like your product is just what I want, especially now that you are getting rid of the beeping. (Great work on the listening to your customers!) My only concern is the bright LED light. Is it possible to have a warm light that is of a lux level of 200 only? Thank you

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Jane, thanks for getting in touch. It’s great to hear that you’re interested in our range! We try to take customer feedback into account, and we had a lot of consistent comments about the beep, so making the change was a relatively easy decision. However, when it comes to lights, each of our customers seems to want something slightly different. There is currently only one light option for the Eco Silent, but you may be interested in our Urban 2 DC fan. The integrated light has a dimming function and CCT technology, so you can adapt it to your needs. It might be best if you visit one of our resellers to get a sense of the fan and light in person. You can find your nearest stockist here: https://www.fanco.com.au/stockists/. If we can be of further assistance, our email is sales@fanco.com.au

Thanks very much!