Fanco Eco Silent DC

Fanco Eco Silent DC (page 2 of 3)

• Power

Gemma

Gemma

Great fans

I recently purchased a 52 inch fan and two 48 inch ones. Really functional, solid and very quiet fans. Instead of globes, the fan has an LED Light Panel. The light is very bright and clear. The fans make a single 'beep' whenever you turn them on using the light switch or the controller. There is a slight response delay when you turn on the light. At first I was concerned the beep and delay would be annoying, but you quickly stop noticing it. Really solid product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Winston Doyle

Winston DoyleSydney, NSW

Buying another shortly

I have recently installed 2 other fans of a similar style.
They are 3 times the price and not one scrap better than this excellent, quiet fan.
The installation instructions could be better but they are no worse than the expensive brand.
I highly recommend this fan and will be buying the same product again for another room.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Winston, we think the Eco Silent is great value too! Just to let you know, I've passed your feedback about the instructions along to the product team, thanks for pointing out an area where we can improve. :) Have a great day!

Good solid fan

Good fans that just do the job. Not super stylish but practical and effective. Quiet enough for the bedroom and can move more than enough are for a normal sized bedroom.

Purchased in December 2018.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks John! We have more stylish fans in our range but you sound pretty happy with this one. Sometimes you just need something practical that gets the job done, right? Thanks again for reviewing us, we really appreciate it :)

GRM

GRMSydney, NSW

High quality ceiling fan

Very effective high quality silent stable fan with great remote control. Replaced a cheap fan that was noisy and poorly balanced and basically not very effective. It pays to buy quality products.

Purchased in January 2019 for $229.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks for your great feedback! We're happy we could provide you with a fan that works for you :)

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Silent Breeze

We had a fan, a cheap and nasty fan, noisy and ugly. We now have the Fanco Eco Silent DC fan. EXTREMELY SILENT, perhaps the slightest of ticking occasionally but nothing to disrupt our sleep. 5 fan speeds but we only need 3 to get the effect required. A really bright light and 1, 4 and 8 hour timers, ideal for going to sleep on those hot nights. And all controlled from a very simple remote control. Pure elegance.
I would highly recommend this fan for a bedroom or in fact, any room.

Purchased in March 2019 for $279.00.

IreneG

IreneGGippsland, VIC

Excellent fan

We recently purchased two of these fans, one for the lounge and the other for the kitchen. We chose this brand as it rated highly by Choice and we are very happy with them. Excellent fan, very quiet, smooth operation, easy to use remote. One has a LED light which is very bright. We would definitely recommend this fan.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline for $219.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Irene, it's great to hear you're happy with your Eco Silent! Thanks so much for sharing your review =)

Sandra B

Sandra BGippsland, VIC

Very happy!

Great look, very quiet, and remote is very easy to read and use. Makes a big difference to the comfort level. Haven't observed any "wobble" as yet but it comes with easy to apply weights if it needs adjusting. Power is good, mostly we run on the lower settings as high is very powerful!

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline.

Matthew

Matthew

Converted fans of fans

We were missing the breeze from our previous evaporative cooling system and are now enjoying a similar experience with our new Franco eco silent fans
They are very quiet and work well with the ducted air conditioner or alone and have lots of variable speed settings to suit our needs
The remote is easy to use and we can run them all night if we wish to
Come winter time we can even use the remote to change the fans spin direction

Purchased in February 2019.

Power

These fans are the best!

Purchased in February 2019 for $289.00.

caveat_emptorAU

Extremely Disappointed

Purchased in February 2019.

Cathy

CathyPerth

This fan is AWESOME!

Fabulous service from Fanco, super quick delivery. This fan is just brilliant! So quiet and very effective. One of the things that attracted me to this fan was the drop from the ceiling is lower than most fans. I've installed this in my bedroom. Highly recommend not just the product but the company.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Otisbear

OtisbearAdelaide

Simple and does the job

Having read good reviews and that this model was recommended by Choice I bought three fans - two for bedrooms and a larger one for the lounge. It seems to need higher speed settings to be really effective. I've found the fans to be reasonably quiet, especially when compared to my old AC models, but the one in the main bedroom rattles and squeaks enough to be very noticeable at night. Good value for money but not sure I'd class these as top models.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

idashan

idashanVictoria

Very happy with my fan, should have ordered earlier

Bought this for my sitting room due to summer approaching last year.
delivery was quick & had it installed over the weekend.
I ordered the model with the remote & light, which I couldn't more happier.
the LED light made my sitting room heaps brighter compared with the old light.
the fan is quiet & stable, however, it can't reach far.
would recommend to anyone if they looking for a new fan.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Quiet and Effective Fan

The fan is quiet, very effective and looks good. It has a good spread of speeds to cover all needs and is stable with virtually no wobble even at top speed. The remote is easy to use. The only small issue I have is that the light is very bright for a bedroom and I'd prefer a slightly warmer light.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Peter

PeterPerth

Very Happy

We brought five of these fans for our new home, very happy with them, look great, work well and nice and quiet. Once ordered they were delivered to us in WA within a week direct to our front door. Really easy to manage and order. Highly recommend these fans. Thanks.

Great fan, easy purchase

Very easy online purchase and arrived quickly in a smaller box than expected. Fan is for my 1 year old daughter’s room and it works great keeping her cool throughout hot nights. Quiet but effective and easy to use remote. Simple modern design which would suit any room. Highly recommend.

Tracey

TraceyGeelong

Fantastic fan

Love Love Love these fans.
We bought 2, 1 for the master bedroom (52in) and 1 for my child's room (48in)
They are so quiet they do not disturb sleep at all.
The breeze is lovely and we only usually have it on 1 or 2 overnight and this moves the air around beautifully.
The remote control is great (except we could do with 2...one for each side of the bed :))
We also got a remote control for our child's room and he loves it. Plus it makes it easy for him to turn off during the night if it gets a bit chilly.
Overall, they are well worth the money and I would highly recommend them.

Karin

KarinFrankston South

Quiet and efficient

Bought two Fanco Eco silent DC fans through Fansonline two weeks ago. Not only was the service great and delivery prompt, but the fans are great. Quiet and efficient, I have had great sleeps without airconditioning since they have been installed. The summer season is suddenly not so daunting! Karin

Nicci

Nicci

Just what we needed

Well it’s 36 degrees today and we haven’t even needed the air conditioning because the Fanco Fan is doing a great job moving the air. We are super happy with our purchase. Fans online offered a brilliantly quick service too. I was quite sceptical at the start but when they arrived the next day I couldn’t have been happier

Fabulous fan-so quiet!

I purchase this fan just in time for the heat wave for my bedroom! It is very quiet and looks fabulous and has a good range of speeds. The timer will be a plus when the nights cool down again. Online experience great-price competitive and the fan arrived promptly and intact.

Leigh

Leighasked

Are you able to replace the light globe manually or is it a sealed system

Noel
Noel

Can’t see anything in the manual Leigh but don’t think so as they are a ring of led lights

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Leigh, Noel is right - the LED light in the Eco Silent is integrated into the fan and can't be swapped out like an E27 globe or B22 globe can. Keep in mind though, LED lights have a much longer life expectancy than traditional globes, and the Eco Silent's light is covered by its own 12 month warranty. Otherwise, we have a couple of options in our range with light fittings which are easier to replace. The closest match would be the AC version of the Urban 2 - available with an E27 fitting. For something completely different, you could look at the Origin. Its light kit is available separately and can be added to the fan after installation, so you could buy a replacement light kit and swap it over if necessary. Thanks for reaching out to us and if you have any more questions, you can get in touch with our customer service team by emailing service@fanco.com.au .

Tessa
Tessa

I looked inside and it is a ring of little LEDs

Eddie

Eddieasked

We are planning to install 10 ceiling fans, 3 @ 52 inch, and 7 @ 48 inch. Just wonder if you are able to do a package deal.

Eddie

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Good morning Eddie, we're very happy to hear you're so interested in our product! To buy the Eco Silent you will need to get in touch with one of our re-sellers. They are the best people to speak to about pricing, as we don't sell directly to the public. You can find your nearest re-seller here: https://www.fanco.com.au/stockists/.

Mezasked

Hi, I notice there is feedback regarding poor installation instructions. You say you are looking into updating this. As I don't want to hire an electrician to install 4 ceiling fans that is going to be fiddly and take extra time (more costs to me), have you updated the instructions so that it is easier and simple for installers to follow, as I'm sure no one wants to be sitting on the phone asking questions, and if they have not yet been updated can you please advise when will this be done?

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch! I'm not sure if you're asking specifically about the Eco Silent or our fans in general, because I could only find one Eco Silent review which mentions that the instructions could be improved. Each of our models has comes with its own specific instructions and we have made several updates to each of them based on feedback over the years. By our judgement, they're clear and easy to read, but of course were quite familiar with our fans! If you would like to show your electrician any of our manuals prior to purchase, they are available on our website here: https://www.fanco.com.au/ceiling-fan-installation-manuals/. It's completely understandable that youd prefer not to call but in any case, our team will be available for troubleshooting during business hours if you need us. If you have a specific query about the manuals, send an email to service@fanco.com.au and we will be happy to assist you.

Mez

Thanks for your quick reply, and yes I was looking at your fans in general. I guess you can say I'm finding it hard having to replace all 4 of my fans that are working very slowly and only 3 years old (and have done this 3 times in 10yrs) including a hunter pacific that only works on winter mode after 5yrs (I live in Qld). I find the warranties with all companies are useless due to the run around with service departments and the cost to have an electrician point out the problems. I think its sad that it comes down to pot luck that you get a fan that will last. considering the cost and labour involved. I guess China and technology hasn't changed with fans. It would be nice to find a fan that will outdo its warranty period for more years to come rather than the 1-3yrs

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives