Fanco Australia Infinity-I LED

Fanco Australia Infinity-I LED

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with new fan

I purchased this fan for a small bedroom and so far I have no complaints whatsoever.
It's very quiet compared to the old fan even on the highest speed. LED light is great. Bit of an adjustment using the remote instead of wall switch. I would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline for $339.00.

Noise Level
Power
Thanks Tim, this is great to hear, and if we can ever be of assistance to you email us service@fanco.com.au

Love this Fan.

It was very easy to install and with six speeds it means you can run it at a very slow speed. Very quiet DC motor. No AC hum. No extra wires needed for speed control, its all built in. Didn't need to balance no wobble at all. Forward and Reverse all from the remote control. Very happy Thanks

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Fanco DC Plus light

If your after a DC fan with light, this maybe what your after. it has ABS blades with modern curve gives the fan a nice look. Has a really close fit to ceiling. Fan was balanced out of the box, three blades don't seem to have a balance issue anyway. Fan cools well and runs very quite, at the highest speed you get some air noise from blades, it wouldn't worry you in the bedroom. The light is very bright and well worth addition.

Date PurchasedNov 2018