Fanco Infinity-I Questions & Answers

DC, LED

6 questions from our users

Wavyasked

Fanco Infinity-I

Can the light bulb be replaced?

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Wavy, the Infinity’s light is covered by its own 12 month warranty. Like all LEDs it has a much longer life expectancy than traditional light bulbs. However if you need to replace the light after the warranty period, you can source a replacement part from your place of purchase. Keep in mind that you will need a licensed electrician to swap the light over as the it needs to be integrated into the fan. If you would prefer a fan with a light you can replace yourself, we have another option for you. Our Urban 2 AC fan is available with an E27 fitting which is easy to find in supermarkets and other places selling light bulbs. Hope this helps!

Great thanks!

Larryasked

Fanco Infinity-I

What is the distance between fan and ceiling LED downlights in order to prevent any shadows? Also, would dirt collect inside the bowl of LED light?

Phil
Phil

This question should be directed to Fanco

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Larry, a good rule of thumb is to allow approx 600mm between the edge of the blade and the down light. As for the question about the Infinity's light, we've never had any feedback about this happening from customers. I've also checked with our suppliers to find out whether this has happened to any of their display models, and the good news is that the lights on their fans are clean. If there's anything else we can help you with, our email is service@fanco.com.au

Larry

Appreciate the reply, Luke. Can you confirm if the light is fully sealed so that dirt won’t get to the lights? Just wanted to know will the light bowl collect dust or dirt from the ceiling in the long run just like any other oyster type of lights?

Nicolas

Nicolasasked

Fanco Infinity-I

Just to confirm - the actual length of one blade - you refer to blade diameter 1370mm - is blade diameter also the length of one blade in this case?

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Nicolas, thanks for your question! The measurement refers to the whole diameter of the fan, not just a single blade. This is a little easier to understand if you're looking at a four blade fan, where the measurement would be from tip to tip. But even with a three blade fan like the Infinity, fan size is still measured in diameter. If you're looking at three blade fans, the measurement from the tip of the blade to the centre of the motor is half of the diameter - which refers to the whole area that the fan covers while its spinning.
So the measurement from the tip of an Infinity's blade to the centre of its motor is approx 685mm. I hope this helps! You can also contact us at service@fanco.com.au if you have any more questions.

Steve and Marlene

Steve and Marleneasked

Fanco Infinity-I

I've got one of these fans in my alfresco and only recently installed some outdoor blinds only to find my fan doesn't work anymore. Do these fans get damaged in windy conditions?

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Steve and Marlene, sorry to hear about this. It's best to contact our warranty team directly if your encountering issues with any of our products. They can help you troubleshoot the fan and diagnose the issue. You can find their contact details here: https://www.fanco.com.au/warranty/ and click on the Infinity. You can also contact your store of purchase if you prefer.

Neil J

Neil Jasked

Fanco Infinity-I

Can I also have an electrician install it?

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Neil, thanks for your question. In Australia, fans need to be installed by a qualified electrician. We're not in a position to organise this for you, but if the electrician you hire has any issues during the installation, please call our technical team a call for assistance. Their contact details are available here: https://www.fanco.com.au/warranty/

Zoe

Zoeasked

Infinity-I DC

I am considering to by this fancy infinity fan. Based on your experience which fan is the most popular and gets great reviews? Thanks

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Zoe, great question! We're proud to say that all of our fans get pretty good reviews. But to find the right fan for your needs its really important to consider what you want. For example, the Infinity is suitable for outdoor covered areas and areas with low ceilings (an extension rod is also available for standard and high ceilings). It's quite a popular fan and we can confirm that we supply a lot of them to our resellers. If you need help deciding whether the Infinity is the right fan for you, it might be best to get in touch with one of our resellers, otherwise you can email us sales@fanco.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives