Fanco Infinity-I Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Derek O.
Derek O.asked
Fanco Infinity-I

Hi I have installed fan but I can’t get remote to sink to receiver

Fanco A.Fanco AustraliaSend a private message

Hi there Derek - if you are experiencing issues you may contact our warranty team here: https://www.fanco.com.au/online-ceiling-fan-warranty-form/

Chrisasked
Fanco Infinity-I

Could someone (Fanco?) please specify the replacement LEDs are for these? And their cost? How long do they last?

I want to be assured that it will be possible for an electrician to replace the LEDs when they inevitably wear out without having to replace the entire fan.

Hi Chris
Thanks, we just replied to your email with all that information – as mentioned, the new model will not be compatible with the old model, but we can certainly assist with part numbers and pricing of the panel for the current model.

Rista B.
Rista B.asked
Fanco Infinity-I

We bought an Infinity-i DC Low Profile Ceiling Fan With LED Light & Remote - White 48" from fansonline.com.au. After a week it stopped working. We have tried resetting the remote, but nothing happens. Does anyone know why this could have happened?

Kathryn D
Kathryn D
Leanne
Leanne

I would contact them as I found there customer service team excellent. Just recently installed Dc eco silent fans and there are working a treat.

Wavyasked
Fanco Infinity-I

Can the light bulb be replaced?

Great thanks!

Larryasked
Fanco Infinity-I

What is the distance between fan and ceiling LED downlights in order to prevent any shadows? Also, would dirt collect inside the bowl of LED light?

Phil
Phil

This question should be directed to Fanco

Larry

Appreciate the reply, Luke. Can you confirm if the light is fully sealed so that dirt won’t get to the lights? Just wanted to know will the light bowl collect dust or dirt from the ceiling in the long run just like any other oyster type of lights?

Nicolas
Nicolasasked
Fanco Infinity-I

Just to confirm - the actual length of one blade - you refer to blade diameter 1370mm - is blade diameter also the length of one blade in this case?

Steve and Marlene
Steve and Marleneasked
Fanco Infinity-I

I've got one of these fans in my alfresco and only recently installed some outdoor blinds only to find my fan doesn't work anymore. Do these fans get damaged in windy conditions?

Neil J
Neil Jasked
Fanco Infinity-I

Can I also have an electrician install it?

Zoe
Zoeasked
Infinity-I DC

I am considering to by this fancy infinity fan. Based on your experience which fan is the most popular and gets great reviews? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives