Fanco Urban 2

Fanco Urban 2

• Power
Michelle

Michelle

Noisy fan and terrible post-sales service

Fanco Urban 2 was purchased due to Choice recommendation, as I needed a quiet bedroom fan. It was installed in Autumn 2020. When I needed to use it in early December I noticed it made a loud clicking sound when on anything except the lowest setting. I reported this to Fanco on 11th December, along with a recording of the problem. It took them until 16th February to replace the fan, so I was without a properly working fan all through summer. The replacement has the same problem. Its now 10th March and I’m still waiting for the 2nd replacement. I would never recommend this fan or the company.

Purchased in September 2020 for $300.00.

T.C

T.CSydney, NSW

1 out of 4 doesn't wabble. Other 3 noisy.

Lucy

Lucyasked

Is there a way to silence the beep every time you turn on the light? It’s one thing having it beep with every remote button selection, but having it beep when you just switch on the light every time is going to drive our family crazy.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Lucy, there’s no way to switch the beep off on this fan. The beep function is a feature of most ceiling fan remotes, however after customer feedback we have taken steps to remove it from our range. So if you’re looking for a fan without a beep, we have a lot of great options for you including the new Eco Silent Deluxe, which is a similar style to the Urban 2. If you have any more questions about the fans in our range, please email sales@fanco.com.au

Cathie

Cathieasked

How do I get my Franco origin fan to start working and stop continuing beeping. I have tried resetting it at the wall switch and resetting the remote but It doesn’t start and when I push start on the remote the fan itself continuously beeps. I have also replaced the remote batteries.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Cathie, sorry to hear about this. We can't offer tech support through Product Review, but you can get in touch with us for troubleshooting assistance by calling 03 8658 9588. Our customer service team is also available by email at service@fanco.com.au

Keith

Keithasked

Where are these fans made . Thanks Keith

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Keith, we’re an Australian owned and operated company, and like most suppliers of electrical goods in Australia, we import products made to Australian standards from China and Taiwan. All of the ceiling fans we are aware of on the Australian market are also imported. However, for your peace of mind,all of our fans are covered by an Australian warranty – and we offer a 3 year in-home warranty (which covers the cost of a technician to repair or replace the fan if necessary) on all of the products in the Urban 2 range. If you have any further questions about this please email sales@fanco.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives

The Fanco Urban 2 offers a range of options that makes it versatile and popular addition to indoor rooms, during both winter and summer months. It’s available with either an AC motor or more powerful DC motor. The current flow also determines which features are also available, and are listed below.

Fanco Urban 2 with AC motor:

• 3 speed settings
  • Can be integrated with a CCT LED Light or an E27 Light
  • Available in white or brushed aluminium
  • Comes with a 3-speed wall switch, with the option of adding a remote that can switch the fan on/off, change the speed and reverse the blades

Fanco Urban 2 with DC motor:

• 5 speed settings
  • Can be integrated with a CCT LED Light
  • Available in white or brushed chrome
  • Automatically comes with an included remote, which lets you switch the fan and/or the light on and off, adjust the fan speed, dim the lights, or switch from summer to winter mode or vice versa.
CategoryCeiling Fans