Fancy Feast Royale (Can)

Fancy Feast Royale (Can)

See the Best Cat Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fancy Feast? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Highly palatable

• Uses real meat

• Variety of flavour options

• Good portion size

Cons

• Premium price

• Not suitable for everyday use

4.3
    Christina and Bruce
    Christina and BrucePerth, WA

I could live without it but the pusser no.

We have tried other good varieties but without success.even the fancy feast pate does not measure up.I have just been approached by a lady in a major supermarket
    who noticed that I was buying Fancy Feast and asked whether I would recommend it aslike me she has a very fussy cat and I gave it top rating

Purchased in November 2020 at COLES GREENWOOD WA for $1.70.

Willowcat
    WillowcatSydney, NSW

Way too expensive now

My cat loves fancy feast royal but it’s too expensive to be practical anymore so looking for something else ! She has always had this cat food so now have to ween her off it !

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Other Cat Foods

Fantastic Food but Shame about the Price

Great cat food, a definite favourite among the cat community. Shame about the price though, as many people can't afford it. If price was more reasonable, sales should increase enormously with people purchasing it on a more regular basis. At the very least it could be put on sale regularly at say $1/can. Wouldn't the sales increase make it worth it still?

Please bring back the yellow fin tuna

Cat Foods

Find out how Fancy Feast Royale (Can) compares to other Cat Foods

Louise03
    Louise03ADELAIDE

My cats find this is like heaven

Both my cats will only eat Fancy Feast wet food. They wont eat any other wet food, no matter how hungry they are. It is expensive, but it works out cheaper than buying cheap wet food and throwing it away. I don't eat cheap food, so why should my fur-babies.
    Large selection which my cats love.
    Is expensive, but I never throw any out.

My Cat wont eat anything else now

My cat loves it wont eat any other tinned food now tirns his nose up at it he just gulps this down and will eat a whole tin in one sitting
    Available in the supermarket
    Not cheap if u feed yr cat 2 tins a day like me

Von09
    Von09

not cheap if you are a breeder either

Euronymous
    EuronymousAU

My cat loves this food. I used to buy her cheaper food, but she would only ever eat half of it then come back and sniff at it later and meow at me she was hungry. I would throw most of it away.

This is more expensive, but she will eat the lot in one sitting! I figure I would rather pay a bit more for something she likes and is going to eat than try to save money and end up chucking it all in the bin!
    My cat gives it two (non-opposable) thumbs up!

heytherek
    heytherek

My cat will occasionally be given one of these for a bit of a treat and most of the time she will eat every last bit of a tin. The tins are quite small in size but they seem to be around the right size for an adult cat. The meat looks quite good quality and it is much nicer to be feeding your cat one of these tins rather than some of the more cheaper wet cat foods out there.
    Come in some nice flavours, good quality, my cat likes to eat them as a treat.
    Can be expensive if you are buying them all the time.

Other Cat Foods

Jasam
    JasamAdelaide, SA

My cats favourite food, so I try to buy them only when they are on special as they are at the pricey end of the cat food range. They are full of meat content though, unlike some other brands which seem to be more gell or liquid.
    My cat never turns its nose up at these.
    Price.

Cat Foods

Find out how Fancy Feast Royale (Can) compares to other Cat Foods

Shells680
    Shells680

Judging from my cats reaction, it is delicious, and not too bad on price for the quality you get. The size of the cans are perfect, one is enough for a day, he gets half for breakfast and half for dinner.
    Full of meat, not much gel. My cat adores all but one flavour. He doesn't meow very often, but he seems to know what those cans look like because he will meow!

Kim
    Kimasked

What dry and cat foods are suitable for kittens... What age does a kitten become a cat?

Tammy
    Tammy

Dry food is a “commercialization” version of pet food nutrition. Dry food is not "species appropriate" nutrition for cats. This is because dry food is a water-depleted diet. Cats normally have a low thirst drive. Dry food is the worst thing to give any cat of any age. You should visit the internet site "FELINE NUTRITION EDUCATION SOCIETY"

Jesse
    Jesse

Bob the blenders argument is the equivalent to a smoker living to 90 and cancer free. The response stating dry food is bad for you cat is correct.

Features:

Fancy Feast Royale by Purina comes in a medley of delicious flavours based on seafood or meat. These include turkey, chicken, beef, tuna, cod, shrimp and whitefish. This product should be used for supplemental feeding as a treat rather than as everyday food as it is not nutritionally balanced. It comes in the form of an easy-to-open can and the food is packed in a highly palatable broth.

Reviewers thought:

Reviewers loved the product and rated it highly as their cats ate and seemed to enjoy it a lot, however a point of contention was the high price. Many loved the variety of flavours as there is one to suit every cat’s taste, and it comes in a good portion size.