Fans City

Fans City

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fans City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

John
John

Fans City fan

Rob Johnston
Rob JohnstonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fans City Service

I think it is important to praise good service when I experience it and with Fans City their service was, simply put, better than good, it was great. I ordered three fans yesterday afternoon and they were delivered to my door in Melb. this morning. It doesn't get better than that. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Kind regards,

Pip
Pip

Whisper quiet fan - not a rattle!

Fantastic fan and Arup was so helpful! We were renovating and lost some parts for our fan in the process - Arip had all the spare parts and replacement remotes on hand. He could not have been more accommodating. Excellent product, excellent customer service.

Gil and Lisa
Gil and Lisa

Great fans. Great service!

In 2019 we bought 3 Milano Slider Junior fans for our living areas. We love the look of them and particularly love how quiet they are - not a single sound. Arup was very helpful to us when we were choosing them.

We were so happy with Arup’s knowledge and expertise that today we returned to discuss and purchase some other fans for our bedrooms. Once again we were very pleased with his advice and service and have walked away with 3 Milano Elite fans.

If you want good quality, reliable fans at affordable prices, we highly recommend you chat to Arup.

Find out how Fans City compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Great Product and FANtastic service!

In 2017 we purchased 3 x DC Fans for kids bedrooms. The fans are quiet, energy saving and reliable. A couple of weeks ago one of the boys broke a fan blade. Well after the warranty period had expired, Fancity replaced the blade for nothing, including postage. Great friendly and prompt service. You have a customer for life. Thanks Fancity!

Great fans and excellent service

We bought 2 Milano Junior Slider fans from Arup last week. When our electrician was installing them, he said they were the best built fans he had ever come across. So yesterday we went back and bought a 3rd fan ! Arup was so helpful during our 2 visits. We can highly recommend the fans and his service.

MLP
MLPIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous service, excellent product!

Thankyou so much for your fast and excellent service in delivering our fans (Milano slider junior full moon DC). We had them installed this week and they are so efficient and quiet that we ordered another one! I have been searching for just this type of product for a while now and a friend recommended it. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Steve D
Steve DSydney, NSW

Excellent products & service

Fan was replaced even though out of warranty by 6 months. Very happy with service and understanding nature of staff.

David and Roger
David and RogerSydney, NSW

Good Quality Fans and Excellent Service

Good Customer Service

I recently needed to contact Fan City about my Milano Fan. Arup responded quickly and was very helpful throughout. Thank you Arup. Quality customer service!

Peter
PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bought a Milano ceiling fan, love the product but the service was exceptional. Arup provided really good information, really quick delivery and a good price; what's not to like? I woul;d definitely recommend this supplier.

Catherine T.
Catherine T.

The Best Fan & Service

The product knowledge of the Fan City staff meant I bought the best fan I have ever purchased. Quiet, beautiful and so well made. Plus Fan City were able to help out with a replacement controller when I lost one! These people care about their customers and their business.

Martin
MartinSydney, NSW

Great product, absolutely quite ceiling fan

I purchased two of the Milano slider full moon ceiling fans and am so happy, quiet on all speeds with excellent air displacement plus great features, perfect for the bedroom and living areas. They are very stylish with hand crafted timber blades, and i received great service from the Fan City staff.