4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (214)

vincent cleary

vincent clearySydney, NSW

Great service and customer support

Fans Online excelled themselves with customer service! The fan I ordered was due to be available in early October but production was delayed slightly. Fans Online let me know immediately of this, with a projected arrival. In that time we moved to our new house so the guys held it until I confirmed the new address with them. The fan then arrived the day after I moved, and I was kept informed all the way. The service team could not have been more helpful. I happily recommend FansOnline to anyone looking for a fan.

Heath

HeathSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super quick delivery. Fantastic light

I purchased a Next Creation fan by Hunter Pacific (recommended by my electrician) with DC light. The delivery time was amazing - about 36 hours. The light on the fan is amazing ( I was concerned it might not be bright enough). I am extremely happy with Fansonline and have just ordered a second fan.

Julian

JulianSouth Australia

Excellent after-sales service.

Zaradine Rye

Zaradine RyeAU

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great customer service and great products!
online ordering was really easy, and the fans are exactly as described.
Thank You!

Kylee

KyleeSouthwest, VIC

Great Customer Service

I was helped with the online chat service. They were helpful and prompt. Great to deal with and I would recommend using Fansonline. Do not hesitate to use them. A+

Fiona and Rob

Fiona and RobPerth, WA

Service is very good

Online ordering was very easy. The selected fan was well described and illustrated and the option to get further information from FansOnline was great to know about. We were very happy that the subsequent delivery was amazingly fast and everything arrived well packaged and undamaged.

Excellent service

I have been looking at new ceiling fans and got a bit confused about which ones to get. I looked at the FansOnline which has a lot of useful information. Sam is very patient and guided me in choosing the best ones. She is very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Great shopping experience! Thank you Sam!

Excellent service

I purchased 4 fans with lights from Fansonline and they arrived very quickly. On the day of the installation, it turned out that one of the light diffusers was shattered during transit. This fan was installed anyway and I contacted Fansonline team by email, described what happened and attached a photo of said diffuser. By the end of the day I received an email with information that my replacement diffuser had been sent to me. To my surprise the next day morning (Saturday) a courier delivered a parcel with my diffuser to my door. Very happy that I used Fansonline, highly recommended!

Excellent Service

This is the first time I have used Fans Online. Helen quickly and efficiently sorted out an issue with delivery if I was not at home, and the unit arrived far quicker than I expected in Perth (5 days from order with a weekend in the middle)! Very impressed.

Good online customer service

A very positive purchase experience; answered my questions promptly via the live chat and I got what I wanted for the price I wanted. A pain free experience. Thanks Sam!

First time using Fans Online. I asked a question and got a response within minutes. Helen responded quickly and factually. Can't wait to receive my fan and use them again.

Great service from Sam today. He answered all my questions promptly, and provided extra information.
He was able to offer a great deal on my chosen fans, too. Very grateful for such cheerful assistance

CJ Perth

CJ PerthPerth, WA

I received a prompt response from Helen, for a query I sent through today. Helen's response was perfect and I appreciated the time she took to provide a concise update, answering all my questions.
Thanks for your top-notch customer service, Helen.

Phil C

Phil CSydney, NSW

Draft Stoppage

The Draft Stoppa is easy to install over existing ventilation fans. It just drops over the top. Heaps cheaper than a replacement ducted fan. Keeps dust out fan motors too

Alicia J.

Alicia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful looking fan and great price

I purchased a Wynd DC Ceiling Fan With Remote - Oil Rubbed Bronze with Handcrafted Walnut Blades 54".

It was the perfect colour and design for my renovated home. The fact it was a Choice winner last year helped narrow my options and the price was comparable to anything i could find at a local retailer.

Electrician had a hard time putting it together and installing it but got there in the end. We had an issue syncing the remote to the fan but Rebecca was really quick to respond with a solution that fixed it right away.

Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Purchase of fan online

I was very happy with the service from Miranda at Fansonline. I had very prompt service and was helped in a very courteous fashion. I will order again.
Steve F

Outstanding Aftersale Service

Emiliy, Rebecca and Miranda sorted a discrepancy with my order and arranged for replacements from the manufacturer within the week. Competent, reliable, friendly and outstanding service. Highly recommend Fansonline staff.

PaulM

PaulMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, Great Price and Excellent service

Today I purchased 3 Franco Infinity-i fans, initially I purchased just one to replace a bedroom fan I broke by shaking the feathers in my doona, anyway I decided I might as well replace my 2 noisy downstairs fans at the same time so I emailed Fansonline and requested a good price and Matt rang me very soon after sending my email and gave me a good price on purchasing all 3 so I went ahead with the order, Matt was extremely helpful and answered all my queries, i would certainly recommend Fansonline to anyone requiring help with ceiling fans, also my fans are being delivered free by express courier and should be here on Tuesday, that's excellent in these difficult COVID-19 times

Steve G.

Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service, great products, great price for Franco Eco Silent DC Ceiling Fan

I read the reviews on the Franco Eco Silent DC ceiling fan and had need to ask a question about them. Miranda from Fansonline first contacted by email asking if she could contact me to discuss the matter. Miranda then rang me the following morning and addressed my matter directly. I found her to be courteous, helpful, friendly and extremely pleasant to deal with. As Miranda is a reflection of the company I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. The fans should be with us next week so I will update on how they work sometime thereafter but they already have great reviews.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Excellent service to replace broken fanlight cover

Fanlight Cover was broken on receipt , emailed to customer service and Rebecca sent replacement FOC.
No lengthily discussion on whose fault it was . I was very Impressed and would buy again from them.
Cheers Jim

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers