• Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No

Two fans, one faulty - problem fixed!

The first time I called fansonline (late 2020) I received detailed advice about which product would suit my needs. This year I ordered two more of the same brand of the original ceiling fan and one worked beautifully, the less not so much. I contacted fansonline and outlined the issue. Emily replied promptly and helpfully. After a few reasonable requests for information about the functioning of the fan, Emily confirmed a replacement was on its way! I would recommend them for products, but most importantly, great service.

Hulme

HulmeSydney, NSW

Warranty Assistance Excellence!

Rebecca was AMAZING in assisting with a warranty issue that we had been unable to resolve with the manufacturer directly!

Gillian

GillianWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic customer service

This company are so incredibly helpful, timely and happy to sort things out. Highly recommended for their customer service, fans and after market support

Customer service exemplary

Service so efficient and quick. Live in country SA and within 4 days of order fans received. Minor issue with one of the two fans purchased. Emailed and problem rectified quickly. Cannot fault the customer service.

sammie a.

sammie a.Sydney, NSW

Buyers BEWARE DON'T BUY FANS

Faulty product and will not return merchandise (still in box) I was sent to warranty and nobody could help . was pushed around back and forth.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Needed my remotes replaced under warranty due to batteries leaking chemicals. Very quick and helpful response, posted to me promptly, no dramas. Lovely people (Helen and Tarryn and Elise) to deal with. Much appreciation to hard working diligent staff.

Good company

I ordered a fan which turned out to be out of stock. They were happy to give a refund but also offered an alternative at a discount.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Rate Company

I purchased 2 Plus 4 exhaust fans from you in November 2019 last year. As I live in Sunshine Coast Qld these heat Lamps had very little use probably only 2 months. I was extremely pleased with the timely manner for the delivery of the exhaust fans in the first place. I was only making an enquiry regarding a blown heat lamp
recently asking if it was unusual for one to blow so quick and it was replaced just a quick as the original order. Their customer service is 10 out of 10 I will definitely be recommending Fans Online to anyone who is looking for fans.

Ed E.

Ed E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Andrea was very helpful in arranging a light cover for one of the fans I purchased, good follow up and kept me well informed. Thanks again. Ed

Pazz

PazzIllawarra, NSW

Rebecca from Fans Online gave fantastic customer service

We had a minor problem with the suitability of some installation accessories. Rebecca quickly understood the issue, followed up our questions, and provided a solution that demonstrated her customer focus, and that Fans Online are serious about customer satisfaction and ensuring repeat sales.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Sensational service

I received a very professional and efficient response from both Fanco and Fansonline ( Rebecca) in regard to a warranty issue. I would highly recommend both companies and would always use this product and service.

Excellent service by Fansonline and Rebecca in particular

I ordered the wrong type of fan, Rebecca and Fansonline team were very helpful with providing return assistance, re-credit and replacement order in a very efficient and friendly manner. Great purchase experience.

Matt fisher

Matt fisher

Good customer service, delivery breakage replaced

Of the three 150 diameter fans delivered, the fans at either end of the long box both suffered indirect impact damage, where clips holding the fans together had snapped off.
Prompt replacement parts issued after delivery damage discovered following unboxing fans. Pleasingly hassle free
Used twice now and happy to recommend

Mark from Melbourne

Mark from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chico Exhaust Fan 100mm

We were very happy with this Exhaust Fan but it needed to be replaced while under warranty. The staff at Fansonline looked after us very well and nothing was too much trouble. We were glad we ordered from Fansonline and would do so again. Mark, Melbourne. July 2020.

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service at fansonline, have ordered several fans and have been pleased with the service and products. I had a problem with one fan because the manufacturer had somehow placed a different model fan in the package. It only took an email with some photo's attached showing the problem and the people at fansonline quickly sent out a new correct fan and then organised for the wrong fan to be collected.

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

Easy to deal with and good customer service

After researching online, I have purchased twice from Fansonline and both experiences have been great, with quick delivery and good service. After placing the recent order I realised I needed to make a change and gave them a call. I spoke to Jenny who was very helpful and it was very easy to make the change. The fans arrived a couple of days later and are installed and working well.

Geoffrey

GeoffreyIllawarra, NSW

Great after sales service

Problem with remote control for fan which stopped working after several months. I contacted Fansonline and Tarryn replied to my emails immediately and arranged for a replacement remote to be sent to me under warranty. Thanks Tarryn!

lrobm

lrobmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honouring a warranty

Well done Fansonline. We had a small issue with a product it was replaced almost instantly, There was no need to return the product, just sent a photo.
great service.
Lloyd

Goldilocks

GoldilocksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful after sales service

So refreshing to get such prompt, no questions asked, after sales service. We loved our fan and were disappointed when it stopped working 4 months later. I emailed a video of what was happening, and they emailed be back the same day, then sent out a new one the next day! We are so pleasantly surprised. Thank you FANSONLINE you really are on online retailer with wonderful customer service.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Great Service

Super fast postage and such a quick and easy response to a product question. Lachlan helped over email almost instantly and arranged a replacement with out any questions asked. 5 Star service!

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers