• Return Claim MadeYes (26) · No
Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Sensational service

I received a very professional and efficient response from both Fanco and Fansonline ( Rebecca) in regard to a warranty issue. I would highly recommend both companies and would always use this product and service.

Excellent service by Fansonline and Rebecca in particular

I ordered the wrong type of fan, Rebecca and Fansonline team were very helpful with providing return assistance, re-credit and replacement order in a very efficient and friendly manner. Great purchase experience.

Matt fisher

Matt fisher

Good customer service, delivery breakage replaced

Of the three 150 diameter fans delivered, the fans at either end of the long box both suffered indirect impact damage, where clips holding the fans together had snapped off.
Prompt replacement parts issued after delivery damage discovered following unboxing fans. Pleasingly hassle free
Used twice now and happy to recommend

Mark from Melbourne

Mark from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chico Exhaust Fan 100mm

We were very happy with this Exhaust Fan but it needed to be replaced while under warranty. The staff at Fansonline looked after us very well and nothing was too much trouble. We were glad we ordered from Fansonline and would do so again. Mark, Melbourne. July 2020.

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service at fansonline, have ordered several fans and have been pleased with the service and products. I had a problem with one fan because the manufacturer had somehow placed a different model fan in the package. It only took an email with some photo's attached showing the problem and the people at fansonline quickly sent out a new correct fan and then organised for the wrong fan to be collected.

Easy to deal with and good customer service

After researching online, I have purchased twice from Fansonline and both experiences have been great, with quick delivery and good service. After placing the recent order I realised I needed to make a change and gave them a call. I spoke to Jenny who was very helpful and it was very easy to make the change. The fans arrived a couple of days later and are installed and working well.

Geoffrey

GeoffreyIllawarra, NSW

Great after sales service

Problem with remote control for fan which stopped working after several months. I contacted Fansonline and Tarryn replied to my emails immediately and arranged for a replacement remote to be sent to me under warranty. Thanks Tarryn!

lrobm

lrobmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honouring a warranty

Well done Fansonline. We had a small issue with a product it was replaced almost instantly, There was no need to return the product, just sent a photo.
great service.
Lloyd

Goldilocks

GoldilocksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful after sales service

So refreshing to get such prompt, no questions asked, after sales service. We loved our fan and were disappointed when it stopped working 4 months later. I emailed a video of what was happening, and they emailed be back the same day, then sent out a new one the next day! We are so pleasantly surprised. Thank you FANSONLINE you really are on online retailer with wonderful customer service.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Great Service

Super fast postage and such a quick and easy response to a product question. Lachlan helped over email almost instantly and arranged a replacement with out any questions asked. 5 Star service!

Vince p

Vince p

should have gone to a shop !!!

bought a 150 mm fan on eBay , it was okay for a couple of weeks then it became so noisy
that no body in my house will use the fan anymore ... they will not help me an don't care ...
do your self a favour and go to a real store and get proper after sales service !!

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great store

We bought a fan, delivery was super fast. There was an issue with the colour of one blade and they replaced it for me with minimal effort. I would def buy from here again.

nkassis

nkassisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should have bought the fans from a real shop instead, where there is after service

Accidently purchased 6 ceiling fans instead of 5, due to an extra mouse click order came to just under $2k. When i recieved the items, I realised my mistake, box completely unopened, asked for a refund on the $400 fan. They charge 20% restocking, plus original freight charge for sending out the item and another $35 for return fee where you have to arrange own freight. None of those hassels from a shopfront. Alternative should have purchased from https://www.ceilingfansdirect.com.au/warranty-returns as their returns policy is much better and their prices are the same. Another online alternative with a better returns policy is ceilingfanswarehouse.com.au

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Customer service was amazing

I bought 5 Spyda 1253 fans and had an issue with a wall control cover. Rebecca in customer service was amazing. She sorted out the problem in no time. Very happy with the fans and there service.

Lee Gunn

Lee GunnMelbourne

Return service from Lachlan was fabulous

I purchased a fan that I needed to return - no problem with the fan - due to my elderly parent's homecare provider - Lachlan went out of his way to ensure that I got a refund vs a store credit and was very supportive of the reasons why. Great service Yah

misselly

missellyMulwala

After sales service

We are renovating at present and needed to return extension rods that the Electrican said we don't need. Lachlan at Fansonline provided excellent service for our return process. I would definitely recommend using Fansonline!!
Once our 4 fans installed I will review them.

Exceptional after sales service

After being impressed with both quality and service delivery, I was even more impressed after 12 months when a problem arose with the remote. I thought ( wrongly ) after emailing I'd get a response " sometime " and was more than surprised I received a really quick response within 2 hours. I was asked for more information so they could help me further. After the second email they responded to say they would be replacing the 2 remotes so I wouldn't be inconvenienced again and they be sent tomorrow ! All this by mid afternoon ! Quick responses, timely and accurate. Awesome ! Thanks to Tarryn at Fans On Line.

Snappy and Dee

Snappy and DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic range and brilliant warranty

Purchased an outdoor wall fan online as no local supplier could source what I needed. I did have a issue with the motor nearly 6 months later, which was replaced without any drama. Thanks you Lachlan and FansOnline for the fantastic warranty service. I have and will continue to recommend you to family and friends.

MrsL

MrsLIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service

Declan,I just wanted to thank you for the information you provided to enable me to make a claim with Ventair.

I also wanted to say just how easy the process of making a claim was- from my initial phone call, to the replacement parts being ordered and sent from Melbourne, to having the new part replaced only took 4 days!

It was so great to deal with a company that had such great customer service, from yourself right through to the electricians. Thank you FansOnline

Tom

TomNorth Queensland, QLD

Top service

I bought a fan that didn't work properly. This mob, especially Helen and Miranda, were prompt, polite, helpful and sorted out expert opinion and replacement in very quick time. You can buy stuff anywhere but getting actual humans to sort things out in a friendly way is a lot harder. I will definitely use them again! Tom

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers