Fansonline

Fansonline (page 2 of 15)

great service

Fansonline was great. Big range to choose from, with lots of product info.
Helpful team, everything was delivered promptly. Really friendly after sales service. I'd definitely recommend and use them again.
Great!

Fansonline great service !

fasonline replaced my faulty window fan with new one Thanks for the great service that was provided by your service staff hope too buy more products from you company plus a quick delivery

I will be using Fansonline for my next purchase. Easy to navigate the site and to place an order. Some ecommerce businesses stand out. This is one of them.
Prompt delivery and the price was right.

great job

item was delivered in record time, the unit was well presented and the details were completely accurate, we've had no issues with the transaction at any stage. it was an easy process and hassle free - just what online shopping is meant to be

The service provided by fansonline was great, delivered on time as requested, easy to order and provided as requested. Thanks for the service. The cost matched others I found, worked well.

Great to deal with

Fans on line made it easy to purchase as we needed to find a fan that matched an existing fan that was not available in the shop that we purchased from. Delivery was within a couple of days.

Highly recommended

I ordered a large DC ceiling fan and a small DC wall fan from Fansonline. I went with them because they had what I wanted in stock and at the same, if not better price. Shipping was prompt and no damage to the fans and from my experience with them I feel they would be happy to assist if I had any problems.
Both fans are installed and work great, really happy.

Excellent service, waiting for the fan.

Advice and communication excellent. Fan ordered and it’s on its way. Optimistic it will be as expected so if as good as the customer service I’ll be pleased. with the purchase.

Great service.

Ordering was easy. List and details of fans were extensive and easy to follow. Comments by other clients very helpful. Fan arrived quickly. Well packed and as described on site. Now working well. Very happy.

Fast delivery and quality product

Purchased a new dc fan to replace old ac bedroom unit.followed Choice review and recommendation.Very easy purchase,hassle free and quick delivery.recommended on line seller.happy with installed unit.quiet and powerful.great unit

Satisfied

Choosing fans on line was very easy to do the description of the fans were very accurate and the choice was very extensive to choose from which was very easy to navigate

After sales service excellent

Ive had my beautiful fans from Lumera for a year and a half...love them! However have a fault in one which my sparky picked up. Had to supply my invoice for warranty and couldnt find so called Lumera and they emailed within 5 minutes and it was done with a friendly demeanor! Highly, highly recommend!

Wish I had ordered them sooner

Excellent and efficient customer service.
Bought two big Fans for outside and 3 for inside, couldn’t be happier, just wish I had done that before summer.
Easy to use website, all the info available , I was worried to choose a Fan without sighting it in the shop, but because there was everything I needed to know on their website , I didn’t need to worry.
Only issue was that the boxes arrived a bit damaged and worse for wear ( which is more of an problem with the courier service then Fansonline )but no damage to the actual fans inside , gave Feedback to Helen from Fansonline and she promptly responded with a nice e mail and apologising for the experience.
All up very happy with purchase and would highly recommend Fansonline.

Fast delivery and a great product!

We ordered 2 ceiling fans over the christmas/ new year period. Fans Online made the process quick and efficient- we received our fans within days! They have a great product range with a huge range of choices. We were looking for a quiet DC ceiling fan with an integrated light and we got exactly what we wanted. We plan to order more of the same fan from them later this year.

Easy to order. Great prices. Timely delivery.

The fans arrived in good time and our electrician has installed all of them into our investment property. I haven't seen them working, as our tenants are living there, but I haven't heard any complaints from them about the fans.

The online service has great prices and on-time delivery. I definitely appreciated the ease and timeliness of my order.

Excellent fan. Is every thing I wanted.

After reviewing ceiling fans online, I found the exact fan I wanted at Fansonline. The purchasing procedure was simple and efficient. Received it in only a couple of days. Highly recommend Fansonline.

7 fans and still a fan of Fansonline

Renovating and used Fansonline to supply seven fans over the years, replacing old ones for every room in the house. Always a great product range to choose from, great communication on ordering and after sales support, if needed.

Great Company!

A very professional and efficient company. Always quick to process orders/requests and the right stock always delivered.

Would definitely recommend Fansonline to family and friends as well as use again on our next project :)

I have found fans online to be very helpful with questions prior to the purchase. Delivery was very fast. Would definitely recommend Fans online to anybody who asks. Thanks Fans online.

Couldn't have been anymore helpful!! So happy

Very obliging, did everything we asked them to even if it was out of the normal for them. So helpful, really happy with the service they provided and wpuld highly recommend them!!