Fansonline (page 2 of 2)

• Return Claim MadeYes (25) · No

I ordered a fan and a bluetooth remote. Both arrived promptly without problem.I then decided i didn't need the remote. Excellent friendly and prompt service to return remote and get refund

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service ever

Helen was so helpful and efficient it really has been the best customer service i’ve ever received. Couldn’t rate Helen at fansonline higher and would highly recommend this company to buy your fans from. We had to return one of our fans with a faulty motor and received new motor at no cost a tall within days and were able to return faulty motor so easily. We love these fans and so happy with them and fansonline for their incredible service.

mike ryan

mike ryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fansonline great service !

fasonline replaced my faulty window fan with new one Thanks for the great service that was provided by your service staff hope too buy more products from you company plus a quick delivery

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

What a Team!

What a team, Helen & Jenny.e to diamonds
For 2 months not only did they listen to my issue and fully supported me they actually cared.
Now that's customer service! their company and the companies
To fansonline you have two wonderful diamonds within your company you should be so proud and lucky to have them on your team and looking after their company.
Helen & Jenny, AWESOME TEAM.
Thank you.
Mick.

Helen was amazing!

I had a few issues with warranty and Helen was incredible! Can't rate her service highly enough. She helped me get everything sorted and push it along for me. Thank you!

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers