Fansonline

Fansonline (page 3 of 18)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic Seller!!!

Purchased two fans online and also out of state. Found the service to be excellent. Great communication, a comprehensive selection of products, very competitive pricing, extremely fast delivery and highly recommended. Very happy with the purchase and would buy from them again without hesitation. A+++

Excellent service

Ordered 4 fans, delivery was swift. Even though one was missing it was easy to contact customer service and resolve the issue. The re-delivered one then turned out to be broken, once again the issue was resolved easily and swiftly, receiving the replacement part within 2 days. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Ute buyer

Ute buyer

Great service, great price

Ordered two fan lights on line, fast efficient delivery, received a follow up call from Fansonline to ensure everything was up to standard. Very happy with service and I would have no hesitation recommending them

Great product.

Purchased a single room heat pump and its effecient and quiet and excellent value.Goods as stated, friendly service and fast delivery.
Doesn't get any better.
Highly recommended. Mark Dandaragan WA.

Tom

TomNorth Queensland, QLD

Top service

I bought a fan that didn't work properly. This mob, especially Helen and Miranda, were prompt, polite, helpful and sorted out expert opinion and replacement in very quick time. You can buy stuff anywhere but getting actual humans to sort things out in a friendly way is a lot harder. I will definitely use them again! Tom

Christine Burdon

Christine BurdonHobart, TAS

Happy customer

I purchased a Martec Linear 3 in 1 exhaust fan recently and I’m extremely happy with this purchase . Great lighting , fan works brilliantly and heats up our bathroom nicely. The service I received was amazing and delivery was very prompt . I totally recommend this product !

Jane Kelsall

Jane KelsallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt delivery and faultless customer service.

The ceiling fan that I ordered came within 2 days delivered to my door. Unfortunately the plastic fan blade was broken (possibly in transit). After contacting them and providing photographs of the broken part, they had a replacement delivered to my door within the week. They were friendly and helpful at all times. I highly recommend this company and I would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future. Thanks!

Ronnie

RonnieAdelaide

Good experience

Purchased a Fanco Horizon ceiling fan from Fans on Line as they were the best price I could find on the net. Fan arrived the next day - I nearly fell over, great delivery time.
Happy with all aspects of the transaction.

Tid

TidDeakin 2600, ACT

Great customer service from Helen!

Ordering was so easy and my initial delivery was prompt. Unfortunately, one of the fans I ordered was the wrong size but I had no problem returning it and having the payment credited to the replacement fan. There was a bit of a hitch with my new order which I had to follow up but once I spoke with Helen she fixed everything!
Thanks Helen, I really appreciate your outstanding customer service.

Clinton S.

Clinton S.

Excellent customer service

I was looking at purchasing multiple FANCO WYND fans and the colour I was after was not available on fansonline eBay listing. I emailed fans online and Helen the sales rep was excellent in fulfilling my wishes. Couldn't be more happier with he service.

Lisa B.Sydney, NSW

Buyer Beware. Very poor after sales service

Purchased 3 FANCO Urban DC Fans. The light does not turn off on any of these FAN lights. My electrician says the receiver is faulty. Fansonline does not agree and is not prepared to negotiated their return or a replacement or anything. Don't seem to care a jot!! Total waste of money as I need to throw these out and start again. Buyer beware as you will get ZERO support.

Lisa B.

I feel compelled to share again with you a sleepless night due to the light on the FANCO Urban DC Fans refusing to turn off. The Fan turns off, no problem, but the light keeps a constant glow which is beyond annoying.

Noel and Jeanette

Noel and JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellant servise

We would like to thank Miranda and Helen for excellant help whilst making online purchase of fan.
They both gave great advise and help our online order was delivered ontime with no problems

Great to deal with best advice

I shopped around a lot and these guys were the best to deal with. Even when I kept changing my order. Always there to talk through and had the best advice. The freight company then misplaced my order. They were quick to sort it out and replace items. Big thanks to Jenny. Awesome service.

Delivered as requested

At this stage I can only comment on the pre-sales communication and the delivery of the Fan/Lights, which are yet to be installed.

Price was actually the same/similar to other sites/sellers. I went with Fans Online, as they definitely had stock and answered questions promptly. We placed the order for 5 Fan/Light on Monday which were delivered by courier on Wednesday morning; very efficient.

The Ventair Spyda fans look the goods, so I hope they are as good as the experience, so far.

Darren H.

Fan/lights professionally installed, all perfect.

neil

neilSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered from Fans Online and the order arrived promptly. Unfortunately one of the items that arrived was slightly damaged (from the manufacturer) so I sent them a photo and a quick explanation and they arranged for a replacement to be sent to me within a day or two. Excellent service. The products delivered all seem good quality and as described on the website.

Sharon

SharonIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service - Friendly & efficient

Just purchased 5 fans. Cheapest price, service was friendly and efficient & my fans arrived THE NEXT DAY!!! I wish you sold everything because I'd only buy through you! Thank you to your amazing team! Sincerely, Sharon

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor advice

I asked for advice from Fansonline for a ceiling fan to fit where an existing light was. My requirement was for a powerful quiet fan. The fan recommended and ordered had no light. Had to buy another fan locally when my electrician refused to install this fan telling me we to old to struggle with a flashlight at nights. I mentioned this to Fansonline, mute.
Buyer beware

Rex

RexSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good result to improve ventilation

I purchase two DC fans from Fansonline in April 2019 and they are installed in a semi commercial kitchen to help with ventilation. I received excellent service and I am very satisfied with the results.

I ordered a fan and a bluetooth remote. Both arrived promptly without problem.I then decided i didn't need the remote. Excellent friendly and prompt service to return remote and get refund

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Professional help when you need it.

More parameters than I thought to install the right ducting and axial fan to transfer heat from room to room. Staff technician Declan was instrumental to assist with technical issues to select correct equipment to install. Great company Thank you

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Quintal

Quintalasked

Has any member used to comment on the fairly new bathroom & laundry ducted inline exhaust fan: Fanco Mixflow TT Silent Inline Exhaust Fan: 200mm SKU: EXVUTTS200? Many thanks if you could review.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Quintal, thanks for reaching out with your question. At the moment, there's no Product Review page for this item, but rest assured we've sold multiple units of this model (its very popular!) to some very satisfied customers. If you have any specific questions about the TT Silent mix flow fan, please get in touch with us by emailing sales@fansonline.com.au and our team will be happy to assist you.

Andrea Chaplin

Andrea Chaplinasked

Hi we live in Perth and doing bathroom renovations and require 5 QUIET exhaust fans - do you have any recommendations? Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your email.

Please email us at sales@fansonline.com.au so we can assist you. Or give us a call on 03 9017 0366!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Team @ Fansonline

ANDREW
ANDREW

Hi, the best we have found for price and value are the ECVEAI12W: Ventair Airbus 300 Ceiling Exhaust Fan White - Round.

We use them on all our homes

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

CategoryAppliance Retailers and Online Shops