Fansonline

Fansonline (page 3 of 23)

Goldilocks

GoldilocksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful after sales service

So refreshing to get such prompt, no questions asked, after sales service. We loved our fan and were disappointed when it stopped working 4 months later. I emailed a video of what was happening, and they emailed be back the same day, then sent out a new one the next day! We are so pleasantly surprised. Thank you FANSONLINE you really are on online retailer with wonderful customer service.

Great sales service

Great friendly sales advice from Matt to find the best solution to a multiple sub floor ventilation problem. Good follow up as well. Been a great company to purchase from.

Doughy

DoughyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just bought an exhaust fan from fansonline awesome postage and item

The whole experience being first with Fansonline what can I say awesome certainly will be back again if needing fans great postage time and great packaging and will let friends know thanks Fansonline !00%.

Del

DelPerth, WA

Great fan, great service.

We recently purchased a Hunter fan and I just wanted to say how grateful we were to experience such a smooth online service from Fansonline. The fan arrived a little earlier than we anticipated so we had to go to the depot and collect but no problem at all...it was a very efficient process.

The fan appears to be very good quality, is quiet and very stylish. It is now installed so we are very happy.

Rilyn M.

Rilyn M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality, quiet fans with good functionality and great after sales service!

Fanco Urban 2 DC fans were highly rated on Choice and have lived up to expectations. Universal Fans after-sales service has been great when seeking to buy a spare remote.

Gary P.

Gary P.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

I have now purchased 3 fans from Fans On Line and happy to recommend them. Service is very quick each fan arrived in perfect condition and only 2 days after my ordering them. All three fans worked as described & experience was better than chasing around various stores only to find the one you wanted was not in stock.

199henrik

199henrik

recommend fansonline

Great fast service. I am very satisfied by the service and the product from Fansonline. Price was good and the fan outperformed what I expected. No problems in the deal at all.

Margaret

Margaret

Great Service

Fans on line really delivered. On time and per delivery instructions. The price was great, better than big budget hardware store. So easy to survey the offering from the comfort of my home. My electrician recommended a certain wattage, and I searched for than. In a store I might have spent so much time reading boxes and not finding what I wanted. Thanks Fans on line

Excellent customer service

Excellent and prompt customer service via email or phone - and a friendly team. Will purchase again from here in the future and recommend to others. Thank you very much Fansonline team.

Terrible service twice

I've ordered from Fansonline twice and both cases, I had to follow up 5 days after ordering only to find out that the product I ordered wasn't in stock and wouldn't be for a long time. Why was the site not updated and why didn't they get in touch to explain the situation before I eventually called in.

There are some fundamental operational issues with this business.

Carole

CarolePerth, WA

The staff member involved did all he could to help us.

We called in distress because our fans were taken out in the recent storm. We needed replacements urgently, and Matt did everything he could to ensure we had access to them as soon as could possibly be arranged. I do highly recommend this company for purchase of your new fan.

Excellent product and outstanding service

I received very prompt service from an online enquiry, I am so happy with my fans and the service from Miranda especially. I would 10/10 recommend buying from these guys.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Really easy

The fansonline website is fantastic.I really liked that the fans were reviewed and categorized as it made it really easy to find the right fan for space it was going into.

Delivery was really fast and everything was packaged well. Would definitely use fansonline again

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Great Service

Super fast postage and such a quick and easy response to a product question. Lachlan helped over email almost instantly and arranged a replacement with out any questions asked. 5 Star service!

Catherine

Catherine

Would buy from again

We purchased a fan to use in our bedroom. Very happy with our product. Fans online had a good price and fast delivery. Easy to use website. I would certainly buy from them again.

Ken

Ken

Excellent service

Great company to deal with. Very prompt and helpful.
had a small issue with a dent in a cover plate but they were straight onto it and had a replacement cover sent asap.
couldn't be happier with the Fan and the company

Review of Service

This is the third time I have used Fans Online and many people sell the same fans, but the product knowledge and help received by the sales centre is second to none. Matt especially in my case, but having dealt with many in the department, they are all quick with their responses and extremely helpful. I will continue to use this online company as they are an example of how online sales should be done and others should take note

Good communication

Garry did a good job updating me on the progress of the shipment during the shipment process.
It arrived 2 business days after placing the order (I live in Canberra).

So fast!

Really wide range and delivery was so fast. Have used this company twice now and would highly recommend using them to anyone who is considering new fans.
Follow up on any questions from support line was super speedy too

LL Cafe

LL CafeSydney, NSW

Really happy

Fans arrived quickly and look great installed. After sales service prompt and efficient. Small issue with minor damage during shipping was immediately fixed up at no cost. Recommend for anyone after fans

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Quintal

Quintalasked

Has any member used to comment on the fairly new bathroom & laundry ducted inline exhaust fan: Fanco Mixflow TT Silent Inline Exhaust Fan: 200mm SKU: EXVUTTS200? Many thanks if you could review.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Quintal, thanks for reaching out with your question. At the moment, there's no Product Review page for this item, but rest assured we've sold multiple units of this model (its very popular!) to some very satisfied customers. If you have any specific questions about the TT Silent mix flow fan, please get in touch with us by emailing sales@fansonline.com.au and our team will be happy to assist you.

Andrea Chaplin

Andrea Chaplinasked

Hi we live in Perth and doing bathroom renovations and require 5 QUIET exhaust fans - do you have any recommendations? Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your email.

Please email us at sales@fansonline.com.au so we can assist you. Or give us a call on 03 9017 0366!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Team @ Fansonline

ANDREW
ANDREW

Hi, the best we have found for price and value are the ECVEAI12W: Ventair Airbus 300 Ceiling Exhaust Fan White - Round.

We use them on all our homes

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers